Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Got your Snuggie yet?

Got your Snuggie yet?

Old Dec 13th 2009, 3:17 am
Shocked of Redmond

nettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Got your Snuggie yet?

Originally Posted by Kaffy Mintcake
It's literally a blanket with arms. A gimmick that is making someone a lot of money.

(trying to think of a gimmick to make a lot of $$)
Yep. Just buy an oversize terry toweling bath robe, and turn it 90 degrees around a vertical axis: works for me...
Old Dec 13th 2009, 7:03 am
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Some youTube parodies are funny
I quite understand why one of them calls them the "What-The-F**k"
as that is right on what I said to myself on seeing the ads for the first time
Old Dec 13th 2009, 7:39 am
BE Enthusiast

PepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Noorah101
I've thought about getting one. I never reasearched them carefully, though. I didn't realize it leaves the backside open!

Why call it a Snuggie, if it doesn't fit snug ALL around you?? Can't figure that one out! I thought it was a one-piece thing you step into that zips up or something. Evidently I'm wrong!

I don't want one now.

Rene
try a selk bag!

I think these look comfy as hell!

http://www.lippiselkbag.co.uk/
Old Dec 13th 2009, 10:27 am
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

Mrs. IP is looking to get one for the cats...they're jealous of the dog next door.
Old Dec 13th 2009, 1:40 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ironporer
Mrs. IP is looking to get one for the cats...they're jealous of the dog next door.
http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/feat..._Main_Blue.jpg
At least his raps around him
Old Dec 13th 2009, 4:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

taffie77 has much to be proud oftaffie77 has much to be proud oftaffie77 has much to be proud oftaffie77 has much to be proud oftaffie77 has much to be proud oftaffie77 has much to be proud oftaffie77 has much to be proud oftaffie77 has much to be proud oftaffie77 has much to be proud oftaffie77 has much to be proud oftaffie77 has much to be proud of

I've bought my mother a Slanket for Christmas They seem to be all the rage at the moment!
Old Dec 13th 2009, 4:52 pm
Forum Regular

choppi is a name known to allchoppi is a name known to allchoppi is a name known to allchoppi is a name known to allchoppi is a name known to allchoppi is a name known to allchoppi is a name known to allchoppi is a name known to allchoppi is a name known to allchoppi is a name known to allchoppi is a name known to all

I was walking through Kohls yesterday with my 3 year old daughter and we pass a stack of them and she pops up and asks "Mummy, do you need a snuggie?" I thought it was so cute. I bought myself a nice fleece dressing gown instead
Old Dec 13th 2009, 6:28 pm
Gotta have more cowbell

HoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond repute

I signed up for a free one a few weeks ago. I'll let you know if it comes. No danger I'm paying for one of 'em.....
Old Dec 14th 2009, 1:36 am
You aint seen me, right?

SpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond repute

I bought my wife a zebra patterned one. I was sick of her turning the heat up constantly and making me and my son boil so got her that. It's probably paid for itself already by saving me money on heating.
Old Dec 14th 2009, 3:31 am
I'm off to find a spanner

sime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by taffie77
I've bought my mother a Slanket for Christmas They seem to be all the rage at the moment!
Trust somebody from Swindon.
Old Dec 14th 2009, 3:33 am
I'm off to find a spanner

sime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kaffy Mintcake
It's literally a blanket with arms. A gimmick that is making someone a lot of money.

(trying to think of a gimmick to make a lot of $$)
This is going to be my moneymaker. Everything is a win win about this idea.

http://www.postrapturepetcare.com/
Old Dec 14th 2009, 5:59 am
BE Enthusiast

taffie77 has much to be proud oftaffie77 has much to be proud oftaffie77 has much to be proud oftaffie77 has much to be proud oftaffie77 has much to be proud oftaffie77 has much to be proud oftaffie77 has much to be proud oftaffie77 has much to be proud oftaffie77 has much to be proud oftaffie77 has much to be proud oftaffie77 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sime303
Trust somebody from Swindon.
I'm not from Swindon, I've just been here a while
Old Dec 14th 2009, 11:25 am

chartreuse is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sime303
This is going to be my moneymaker. Everything is a win win about this idea.

http://www.postrapturepetcare.com/
That's awesome! Could probably make money off it, round here!
Old Dec 14th 2009, 11:29 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

i've bought 3! 2 sisters and BIL hahahhaha
Old Dec 14th 2009, 11:48 am
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by welshviking
i've bought 3! 2 sisters and BIL hahahhaha
I can see all this leading to a snuggie fetish. There's probably websites already.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.