Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Funny names for body parts

Funny names for body parts

Old Nov 24th 2008, 4:16 pm
Thought is free.

indigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant future
Default Funny names for body parts

My daughter - 8 years old at the mo - always refers to her under armpits as her "brad Pits"!. Its not as if she even likes Brad Pit or Angelina Jolie but that is what she calls them.
Do your kids or you for that matter have names that you give for your body parts or does my daughter need some counselling?!
Old Nov 24th 2008, 4:53 pm
Sleepless In Chicago

MrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Funny names for body parts

She might if she reads what this thread could turn into.

oo-err mrs.
Old Nov 24th 2008, 5:09 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by indigoblue
My daughter - 8 years old at the mo - always refers to her under armpits as her "brad Pits"!. Its not as if she even likes Brad Pit or Angelina Jolie but that is what she calls them.
Do your kids or you for that matter have names that you give for your body parts or does my daughter need some counselling?!
awww bless her....guess she knows that brad pitt is all part of the modern rhyming slang for sh1t
Old Nov 24th 2008, 5:16 pm
Thought is free.

indigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by TruBrit
awww bless her....guess she knows that brad pitt is all part of the modern rhyming slang for sh1t
Erm . . . no she doesn't. I guess i'm going to have to discourage her from calling them that from now on. She would be horrified if she knew
Old Nov 24th 2008, 5:26 pm
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

Brad Pitts

Dd who is 3 calls her elbows, El Bones. No amount of correcting her get her to change it.
Old Nov 24th 2008, 5:44 pm
Thought is free.

Him indoors thinks that I should tell my daughter that the slang for Pitt is shit. He went on to add that if my daughter ever needs to use the ,"restroom", at school, she can calmly tell her teacher that she needs to go "for a brad pitt"!
- I don't think that it will go down too well with the teacher do you?
Old Nov 24th 2008, 5:49 pm
Account Closed

Him indoors thinks that I should tell my daughter that the slang for Pitt is shit. He went on to add that if my daughter ever needs to use the ,"restroom", at school, she can calmly tell her teacher that she needs to go "for a brad pitt"!
- I don't think that it will go down too well with the teacher do you?
i think it's hilarious.... btw it has to be brad pitt not just pitt, that's something else i think...

here's another one > Wallace and Gromit > vomit
Old Nov 24th 2008, 5:57 pm
You Are All Diseased

rincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond repute

He went on to add that if my daughter ever needs to use the ,"restroom", at school, she can calmly tell her teacher that she needs to go "for a brad pitt"!
PMSL!!!
Old Nov 24th 2008, 6:43 pm
Thought is free.

Originally Posted by TruBrit
i think it's hilarious.... btw it has to be brad pitt not just pitt, that's something else i think...

here's another one > Wallace and Gromit > vomit

that one is priceless!.

You know, for someone who was brought up in the Eastend, my knowledge of slang words is truely shameful . I'll never be able to show my face in Hackney again at this rate!
You don't happen to have any other slang words that would bring me up to date would you? .
Old Nov 24th 2008, 6:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ash UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond repute

now you mention it... 'Woohoo' and 'Cooter' [sp?] (refering to certain female body part) seem like very odd names to me.
Old Nov 24th 2008, 6:58 pm
Account Closed

[/B]

that one is priceless!.

You know, for someone who was brought up in the Eastend, my knowledge of slang words is truely shameful . I'll never be able to show my face in Hackney again at this rate!
You don't happen to have any other slang words that would bring me up to date would you? .
it's not so much cockney as modern rhyming slang...here's some more and watch out if said 8 yr old starts talking about a badly packed kebab ...

http://www.beamused.me.uk/page374.htm
Old Nov 24th 2008, 7:37 pm
Thought is free.

Thanks for the link TruBrit - must try to use some of them.
Up until now . . . I used to enjoy getting a kebab from our local Greek restaurant on a Friday night . . . . no more
Old Nov 24th 2008, 8:12 pm
Not here much

neil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ash UK/US
now you mention it... 'Woohoo' and 'Cooter' [sp?] (refering to certain female body part) seem like very odd names to me.
Hoohah - http://www.news4jax.com/entertainmen...46/detail.html

Dreadful that anyone should have to explain to a little kid what a vagina is.
Old Nov 24th 2008, 8:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ash UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by neil
Hoohah - http://www.news4jax.com/entertainmen...46/detail.html

Dreadful that anyone should have to explain to a little kid what a vagina is.
I have noticed how the proper names are seen as some to be embarrassed/ashamed about
Old Nov 24th 2008, 8:44 pm
Queen of my house

tamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond repute

I always insisted that my kids use the 'proper' term for their body parts. However, my son liked to use the word Twinkie for his penis, and my son and daughter always used the word Fluffer when they passed gas.

We would be in the grocery store and my daughter would proudly annouce, "Mommy, I just had a fluffer." I guess in a way that was good.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.