Reload this Page >

Funny licence plates

Funny licence plates

Old Jul 17th 2011, 7:20 pm
Just Joined

Desmodronic is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Funny licence plates

Originally Posted by Lola-Monmouth
Generally agree with your comment about smutty words. However should the day ever arrive when I can afford to buy the Jaguar I drool over I intend to have "CHUFFED" on my plate. One can dream............

Good one.........I had FAST CAT on the XK.
Old Jul 17th 2011, 7:34 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kar98
yes, that's the one, getting the right state might have helped

He had another one that got pulled too, FIVE0 or something like that?
Old Jul 17th 2011, 8:04 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Bob
yes, that's the one, getting the right state might have helped

He had another one that got pulled too, FIVE0 or something like that?
Yea a woman in NJ had had BIOTCH for 20 odd years and someone complained and the DMV revoked it.

My thing is....how is that offensive........unless of course the complainer thought that it was a personal attack on her directly because she was driving behind her.In which case.......you gotta question the mind of the complainer.What it came down to was the complainer was religious and complained about every thing.Often wondered how she would react to a plate reading GOD or JESUS.....the latter being a very common name in these parts.

even though we all know what BIOTCH means....it could be that the owner is a Bio Technician.

There are plates that are certainly a lot more offensive, ASSRGY springs to mind on a Florida plate. I just went on the DMV site and something must have changed cos C11NT is allowable.........but I wouldent dream of putting that on a plate, knowing how offensive that word is seen here.
Old Jul 17th 2011, 8:13 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Desmodronic
Yea a woman in NJ had had BIOTCH for 20 odd years and someone complained and the DMV revoked it.

My thing is....how is that offensive........unless of course the complainer thought that it was a personal attack on her directly because she was driving behind her.In which case.......you gotta question the mind of the complainer.What it came down to was the complainer was religious and complained about every thing.Often wondered how she would react to a plate reading GOD or JESUS.....the latter being a very common name in these parts.

even though we all know what BIOTCH means....it could be that the owner is a Bio Technician.

There are plates that are certainly a lot more offensive, ASSRGY springs to mind on a Florida plate. I just went on the DMV site and something must have changed cos C11NT is allowable.........but I wouldent dream of putting that on a plate, knowing how offensive that word is seen here.
A couple of years ago we saw a car in NJ with ***** on the plate...can't remember if it was a NJ plate or not.
Old Jul 17th 2011, 8:27 pm
Just Joined

As far as revoking my plate......

we had a governor who loved high class hookers, a lame duck governor whose deputy beat up a woman and they all tried to cover it up with the help of state troopers , we have murders nearly every day, we have a mayor who wants to give illegal immigrants driving licences and wants them to come and work here despite the unemployment rate sky rocketing, we have a subway system that is vastly under funded despite the fares going up every 6 months, we have to drive about playing dodge the pot hole , we have corrupt cops getting their family and friends off tickets, we have an assistant DA who got drunk and involved in an accident that tried to make all that go away, we have assembly men taking bribes and or not disclosing special interests untill they are found out, we had a state legislature that couldent figure out a budget unless its own special interests were taken care of, we have hospitals and over crowded schools closing, we have government workers who really dont giva crap and work as slow as possible and on top of all that.........we have my licence plate .OMG the state is in trouble.

Warning Will Robinson.........:scaredha ir:
Old Jul 17th 2011, 8:29 pm
BE Commentator

S Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond repute

What's wrong with leaving out the "E" between the "T" and the "C?"

I prefer plates which have to make the person think -- my favorite being "8FT 2X4."
Old Jul 17th 2011, 8:37 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone who likes Jimmy Carr, would probably find LLunt pretty amusing
Old Jul 17th 2011, 11:30 pm
Just Joined

Heres mine
Attached Thumbnails Funny licence plates-photo.jpg  
Old Jul 18th 2011, 2:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Awesome Welles has a reputation beyond reputeAwesome Welles has a reputation beyond reputeAwesome Welles has a reputation beyond reputeAwesome Welles has a reputation beyond reputeAwesome Welles has a reputation beyond reputeAwesome Welles has a reputation beyond reputeAwesome Welles has a reputation beyond reputeAwesome Welles has a reputation beyond reputeAwesome Welles has a reputation beyond reputeAwesome Welles has a reputation beyond reputeAwesome Welles has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the pic - still not 'funny' though.
I'd be concerned that it was a statement about the car.
Old Jul 18th 2011, 5:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

TimFountain has a reputation beyond reputeTimFountain has a reputation beyond reputeTimFountain has a reputation beyond reputeTimFountain has a reputation beyond reputeTimFountain has a reputation beyond reputeTimFountain has a reputation beyond reputeTimFountain has a reputation beyond reputeTimFountain has a reputation beyond reputeTimFountain has a reputation beyond reputeTimFountain has a reputation beyond reputeTimFountain has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kar98
Hell that happens to some people just because they see this sticker in my rear window:

<-----
Well, that's just because you are in Texas, god help you!
Old Jul 18th 2011, 6:26 pm
Forum Regular

Lola-Monmouth is just really niceLola-Monmouth is just really niceLola-Monmouth is just really niceLola-Monmouth is just really niceLola-Monmouth is just really niceLola-Monmouth is just really niceLola-Monmouth is just really niceLola-Monmouth is just really niceLola-Monmouth is just really niceLola-Monmouth is just really niceLola-Monmouth is just really nice

Good one.........I had FAST CAT on the XK.
Brill Lucky sod.
Old Aug 2nd 2011, 3:15 am
Forum Regular

mamasue has a reputation beyond reputemamasue has a reputation beyond reputemamasue has a reputation beyond reputemamasue has a reputation beyond reputemamasue has a reputation beyond reputemamasue has a reputation beyond reputemamasue has a reputation beyond reputemamasue has a reputation beyond reputemamasue has a reputation beyond reputemamasue has a reputation beyond reputemamasue has a reputation beyond repute

My husband and I are both seniors.
We've got the number plate OLD GITS.
Old Aug 2nd 2011, 8:03 pm
gurt mint nit?

Xebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mamasue
My husband and I are both seniors.
We've got the number plate OLD GITS.
Nice.

Mine says: KIN EL

Old Aug 2nd 2011, 8:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Heres mine
*struggles to sew sides back together*
Old Aug 2nd 2011, 8:44 pm
Queen of my house

tamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond repute

We have one on our teardrop caravan but not on our cars. R-pod owners (model of our caravan) tend to give their "pods" a name, so we did too.
Attached Thumbnails Funny licence plates-nerd-pod-arrival.jpg   Funny licence plates-vanity-plate.bmp  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.