Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Food of the Gods - Jesus Appears in Marmite.

Food of the Gods - Jesus Appears in Marmite.

Old May 28th 2009, 8:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Pharrya is a splendid one to beholdPharrya is a splendid one to beholdPharrya is a splendid one to beholdPharrya is a splendid one to beholdPharrya is a splendid one to beholdPharrya is a splendid one to beholdPharrya is a splendid one to beholdPharrya is a splendid one to beholdPharrya is a splendid one to beholdPharrya is a splendid one to beholdPharrya is a splendid one to behold
Default Food of the Gods - Jesus Appears in Marmite.

Hehehe. It's not just Americans, but also the Welsh....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/wales/8071865.stm

Last edited by Pharrya; May 28th 2009 at 8:12 pm.
Old May 28th 2009, 8:25 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Food of the Gods - Jesus Appears in Marmite.

Jesus was an Airborne Ranger, you'll be one too oh Lordy.
Old May 29th 2009, 3:33 am
member of little note

made of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pharrya
of course he appeared in marmite, only the chosen ones love it
Old May 29th 2009, 2:08 pm
Nuts and Bolts

Tegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond repute

God appearing in a jar of marmite - now that is heavenly! I'm having some on my toast as we speak and yes, the spirit of marmite moves me.
Old May 29th 2009, 4:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

CitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pharrya
Seriously, I think that some people should be forced to undergo a psychological evaluation before they are allowed to speak in public.

People see a series of blobs that look like a face (three dots and a line for the mouth) and they ALWAYS think "Like, OMG... It's obviously Jesus!!!"... Why should it be jesus? It could just as easily be Bob Marley.

If you look at the two brown blobs on either side of the "face", it looks more like two people dancing than a face anyway... Wierdos!
Old May 29th 2009, 4:47 pm
Junior Showtime

Kate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond repute

Perhaps I lack imagination but all I see is Marmite on the inside of a jar cap. It could also be that I am not a fracking lunatic who is looking for religious signs in a jar of tasty spread.
Old May 29th 2009, 4:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Macca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CitySimon
Seriously, I think that some people should be forced to undergo a psychological evaluation before they are allowed to speak in public.

People see a series of blobs that look like a face (three dots and a line for the mouth) and they ALWAYS think "Like, OMG... It's obviously Jesus!!!"... Why should it be jesus? It could just as easily be Bob Marley.

If you look at the two brown blobs on either side of the "face", it looks more like two people dancing than a face anyway... Wierdos!
Oh no! Oh no! I can see it. Irrefutable proof if ever it was needed, a sort of yeast-extract stigmata.

I say to all of you " follow the brown jar with the yellow lid" and repent.
Old May 29th 2009, 4:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Macca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Macca67
Oh no! Oh no! I can see it. Irrefutable proof if ever it was needed, a sort of yeast-extract stigmata.

I say to all of you " follow the brown jar with the yellow lid" and repent.
PS - isn't that Elvis on the inside rim?
Old May 29th 2009, 4:52 pm
A lion in your lap

elfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kate2112
Perhaps I lack imagination but all I see is Marmite on the inside of a jar cap. It could also be that I am not a fracking lunatic who is looking for religious signs in a jar of tasty spread.
well I see Lemmy from Motorhead rather than the Son of God
Old May 29th 2009, 4:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

CitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kate2112
You have to wonder actually how these people get through life without pulling a nervy.

This specific appearance of Bob Geldoff is interesting in that you have to wonder whether the person who spotted it checks the lid every time just in case there is a visitation from Jim Morrison. Do they look in other places, like for patterns in the sidewalk as well? Or is that too general a place for the likes of Frederick Douglas to make an appearance?

Originally Posted by Macca67
PS - isn't that Elvis on the inside rim?
On the left hand side? Yes, I believe it is.
Old May 29th 2009, 5:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by elfman
well I see Lemmy from Motorhead rather than the Son of God
Could never be Lemmy. He's an OXO man!