Florida shooting

Old Mar 15th 2018, 10:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Florida shooting

Originally Posted by Octang Frye
School shootings are extremely rare. Where's the outrage over smartphones?
I want assault iPhones and Androids banned because they are the number one killer of teens in the United States. Eighteen children die every day due to texting while driving.
You're on a roll... I pointed out to you a while back that that "Eighteen children die every day due to texting while driving" is fake.

And, of course, most states have laws against texting and driving regardless of age.
Old Mar 15th 2018, 10:36 pm
Peace onion

Octang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond repute

Nope, you're completely ignorant about the militia. Next!
Old Mar 15th 2018, 10:38 pm
Peace onion

Octang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Giantaxe
You're on a roll... I pointed out to you a while back that that "Eighteen children die every day due to texting while driving" is fake.

And, of course, most states have laws against texting and driving regardless of age.
https://www.necn.com/news/new-englan...247788501.html

11, back in 2014.
Old Mar 15th 2018, 10:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute

Nope. 3477 killed by distracted driving in 2015 (latest stats available). That's from all forms of distraction and all ages.

https://www.nhtsa.gov/risky-driving/distracted-driving
Old Mar 15th 2018, 10:49 pm
Banned

dc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond repute

I am scared of children. They're malleable, impressionable, easily-led, easily manipulated, have no life knowledge or experience against which to weigh an issue. They're heads-full-of-mush. Their brains are not fully formed. They're impulsive and unaware of consequences. In short, they're Useful Idiots.
That's why we don't allow them to vote.

Which is why Hitler, Stalin and Mao realized their importance.
Get them early, indoctrinate them and you're set. The Hitler-Jugend. The Soviet Komsomol. The Young Communist League under Mao.

Lenin: "Give me four years to teach the children and the seed I have sown will never be uprooted."

Hitler: “The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation.”

Yes, I am scared of children. Look at the Khmer Rouge under Pol Pot. They did a lot of the killing.
I don't see much resemblance between kids demonstrating for better safety in schools and the Hitler Youth, Pot Pol or any such group

All they're asking is for the fat old Pols in Washington to do the job they were elected to do, namely ensure the safety of the nation internally and externally and stop working in favour of the NRA That goes for Cheeto head in the WH who swings from one side to the other like a ****ing weathervane
Old Mar 15th 2018, 10:53 pm
Peace onion

As long as you call all gun owners "child killers"... as long as you demonize the NRA as something it isn't.... as long as Democrat lawmakers make punitive bills solely to harass law-abiding gun owners (500% ammunition tax, warrantless home entry...)

Well, good luck expecting us to "have a common-sense conversation" with you. You're absolutely nuts. Childish, tantrum throwing, irrational nutcases.
Old Mar 15th 2018, 10:54 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Old Mar 15th 2018, 10:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

As long as you call all gun owners "child killers"... as long as you demonize the NRA as something it isn't.... as long as Democrat lawmakers make punitive bills solely to harass law-abiding gun owners (500% ammunition tax, warrantless home entry...)

Well, good luck expecting us to "have a common-sense conversation" with you. You're absolutely nuts. Childish, tantrum throwing, irrational nutcases.
We have a Republican president, Senate and House...

You're absolutely nuts. Childish, tantrum throwing, irrational nutcases.
Ah, the irony.
Old Mar 15th 2018, 11:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

zzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond repute

School shootings are extremely rare. Where's the outrage over smartphones?
I want assault iPhones and Androids banned because they are the number one killer of teens in the United States. Eighteen children die every day due to texting while driving.
When the Founding Fathers drafted the Constitution and Bill of Rights, wrt the First Amendment, they had no notion that the smartphone - a weapon of mass destruction - would manifest and wreak the carnage they have.
Ban them all now! For the children! If it saves just one life!
Texting and driving is illegal in all states and territories but Arizona, Montana and Missouri, are you suggesting that we should ban cellphones because they are used, mostly, illegally to kill???
Old Mar 16th 2018, 12:07 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by zzrmark
Texting and driving is illegal in all states and territories but Arizona, Montana and Missouri, are you suggesting that we should ban cellphones because they are used, mostly, illegally to kill???
That seems to be the theme, ban the implement.
Old Mar 16th 2018, 1:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Talking of the NRA, count me unsurprised if this turns out to be true:

"Congressional investigators have learned that a longtime attorney for the National Rifle Association expressed concerns about the group’s ties to Russia and possible involvement in channeling Russian money into the 2016 elections to help Donald Trump, two sources familiar with the matter say."

NRA lawyer expressed concerns about group's Russia ties, investigators told | McClatchy Washington Bureau
Old Mar 16th 2018, 3:04 am
Account Closed

Another mother commented on the post above...

Jennifer Leadens I did this with my daughter yesterday. She was not given permission to join the walk out but did it anyway. She said the same thing. So instead of hanging out with friends after school she got to write me an essay on gun laws and what she thinks should change and why. I made her look up statistics on shootings in gun free zones and how the stricter gun laws in Chicago have impacted shootings. Today she will be writing on the effects of bullying. What it can do to an underdeveloped mind. What she can do to help. And what the local law enforcement did not do to protect those 17 kids. I talked to her and explained that there are gun laws in place and that laws don’t stop criminals. Severely depressed and angry kids don’t care about gun laws
Old Mar 16th 2018, 4:05 am
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

I am scared of children. They're malleable, impressionable, easily-led, easily manipulated, have no life knowledge or experience against which to weigh an issue. They're heads-full-of-mush. Their brains are not fully formed. They're impulsive and unaware of consequences. In short, they're Useful Idiots.
That's why we don't allow them to vote.

Which is why Hitler, Stalin and Mao realized their importance.
Get them early, indoctrinate them and you're set. The Hitler-Jugend. The Soviet Komsomol. The Young Communist League under Mao.

Lenin: "Give me four years to teach the children and the seed I have sown will never be uprooted."

Hitler: “The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation.”

Yes, I am scared of children. Look at the Khmer Rouge under Pol Pot. They did a lot of the killing.
Man you sure do like to talk a lot of shit, don't you?

Nobody's forcing these kids to do what they are doing. It might surprise you because you're not in possession of one, but they have minds of their own. You just don't like this because you've chosen the ability to own a pointless little tool that goes bang as your hill to die on and a bunch of teenagers are making you look stupid.
Old Mar 16th 2018, 5:13 am
Banned

dc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boiler
https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...02&oe=5B023879

Another mother commented on the post above...

Jennifer Leadens I did this with my daughter yesterday. She was not given permission to join the walk out but did it anyway. She said the same thing. So instead of hanging out with friends after school she got to write me an essay on gun laws and what she thinks should change and why. I made her look up statistics on shootings in gun free zones and how the stricter gun laws in Chicago have impacted shootings. Today she will be writing on the effects of bullying. What it can do to an underdeveloped mind. What she can do to help. And what the local law enforcement did not do to protect those 17 kids. I talked to her and explained that there are gun laws in place and that laws don’t stop criminals. Severely depressed and angry kids don’t care about gun laws

Maybe the son was somewhat ignorant of the ins and outs of gun laws but at least he did know something. That something is very wrong in a country where school shooting after school shooting occurs and nothing seems to be done to put an end to it.

His mother should be thankful that her child wasn't one of the victims
Old Mar 16th 2018, 9:11 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dc koop
Maybe the son was somewhat ignorant of the ins and outs of gun laws but at least he did know something. That something is very wrong in a country where school shooting after school shooting occurs and nothing seems to be done to put an end to it.

His mother should be thankful that her child wasn't one of the victims
Yes.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.