Florida shooting

Old Mar 15th 2018, 5:32 pm
Banned

dc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Florida shooting

Originally Posted by Octang Frye
You see the irony of NY Governor and Bernie Sanders participating in the protest?
Surrounded by armed guards. It's okay for me, but not for thee.
Bloomberg with his 12 armed ex-NY detectives. You can bet Soros has his armed details.
Hollywood celebrities at the Oscars protected by men with guns.
To protect themselves against nut jobs like Cruz who thanks to the NRA can purchase weapons of mass destruction in States like Florida where anyone whose not drooling at the mouth or playing with himself in public is considered normal enough to own such a weapon
Old Mar 15th 2018, 5:36 pm
Peace onion

Octang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond repute

He didn't know. He looked it up and it said it's one of the worst insults a seven year old knows. Like Divvy, and Gaylord. Apparently derives from spastic. The insults of choice where he came from were "Benny" and "Joey", from Joey Deacon.
Old Mar 15th 2018, 5:38 pm
Peace onion

Octang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dc koop
To protect themselves against nut jobs like Cruz who thanks to the NRA can purchase weapons of mass destruction in States like Florida where anyone whose not drooling at the mouth or playing with himself in public is considered normal enough to own such a weapon
Ah, so there is a protected class, eh? They're entitled to protection, but not your average Joe.

And weapons of mass destruction? Utter, utter cretin.
Old Mar 15th 2018, 5:39 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

He didn't know. He looked it up and it said it's one of the worst insults a seven year old knows. Like Divvy, and Gaylord. Apparently derives from spastic. The insults of choice where he came from were "Benny" and "Joey", from Joey Deacon.
Given how obviously scared you are of children, I thought it would be interesting to use a school-yard insult from the 80s, just to piss you off even more.

Not that I needed to. You're a paranoid, tin-foil hatted libertarian, you basically insult yourself just by getting up in the morning.
Old Mar 15th 2018, 5:41 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

This looks interesting.
Old Mar 15th 2018, 5:42 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie
This looks interesting.
Sorry if it was misrepresented, it really isn't.
Old Mar 15th 2018, 6:38 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Leslie
This looks interesting.

Old Mar 15th 2018, 7:13 pm
Banned

dc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond repute

Ah, so there is a protected class, eh? They're entitled to protection, but not your average Joe.

And weapons of mass destruction? Utter, utter cretin.
Tell me of any leader or celebrity anywhere who walks around without a bodyguard of some sort or other ?

Oh maybe in Norway or Denmark perhaps but they are countries where the word civilized means what it says.

Last edited by dc koop; Mar 15th 2018 at 7:16 pm.
Old Mar 15th 2018, 9:21 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Believe the children

Old Mar 15th 2018, 9:47 pm
Peace onion

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing
Given how obviously scared you are of children, I thought it would be interesting to use a school-yard insult from the 80s, just to piss you off even more.

Not that I needed to. You're a paranoid, tin-foil hatted libertarian, you basically insult yourself just by getting up in the morning.
I am scared of children. They're malleable, impressionable, easily-led, easily manipulated, have no life knowledge or experience against which to weigh an issue. They're heads-full-of-mush. Their brains are not fully formed. They're impulsive and unaware of consequences. In short, they're Useful Idiots.
That's why we don't allow them to vote.

Which is why Hitler, Stalin and Mao realized their importance.
Get them early, indoctrinate them and you're set. The Hitler-Jugend. The Soviet Komsomol. The Young Communist League under Mao.

Lenin: "Give me four years to teach the children and the seed I have sown will never be uprooted."

Hitler: “The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation.”

Yes, I am scared of children. Look at the Khmer Rouge under Pol Pot. They did a lot of the killing.
Old Mar 15th 2018, 10:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute

Hitler: “The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation.”

Yes, I am scared of children. Look at the Khmer Rouge under Pol Pot. They did a lot of the killing.
That apparently is a fake quote:

https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Talk:Mein_Kampf
Old Mar 15th 2018, 10:15 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

I am scared of children. They're malleable, impressionable, easily-led, easily manipulated, have no life knowledge or experience against which to weigh an issue. They're heads-full-of-mush. Their brains are not fully formed. They're impulsive and unaware of consequences. In short, they're Useful Idiots.
That's why we don't allow them to vote.
Then why the **** are they allowed to buy guns!!!

But since most young adults remain that way for some time, why is anyone.

Most peoples rights to live and stay that way trump your 2A all day, everyday. And just because you can do something, doesn't mean you should do something. Protecting yourself my arse - you're all afraid of your own shadows.
Old Mar 15th 2018, 10:17 pm
Peace onion

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
Then why the **** are they allowed to buy guns!!!

But since most young adults remain that way for some time, why is anyone.

Most peoples rights to live and stay that way trump your 2A all day, everyday. And just because you can do something, doesn't mean you should do something. Protecting yourself my arse - you're all afraid of your own shadows.
Welcome to the thread. I guess we'll have to go back to the beginning. The 2nd isn't about hunting or self defense.
Old Mar 15th 2018, 10:24 pm
Peace onion

School shootings are extremely rare. Where's the outrage over smartphones?
I want assault iPhones and Androids banned because they are the number one killer of teens in the United States. Eighteen children die every day due to texting while driving.
When the Founding Fathers drafted the Constitution and Bill of Rights, wrt the First Amendment, they had no notion that the smartphone - a weapon of mass destruction - would manifest and wreak the carnage they have.
Ban them all now! For the children! If it saves just one life!
Old Mar 15th 2018, 10:34 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the thread. I guess we'll have to go back to the beginning. The 2nd isn't about hunting or self defense.
No, it's about states being able to put together a force that can defend the state by allowing citizens to have guns. Since that is no longer necessary in a free society that has both volunteer and regular armies, no one has the need to have personal weapons in my opinion, they just want to.

Most peoples arguments seem to be you need a gun for protection (from what - afraid of your neighbours? and wouldn't you all be less afraid if you didn't have to worry about your neighbours throwing a wobbly with a gun / or mistaking you for a 'bad guy'

You may interpret the 2A to allow you to keep guns but why the heck would you want to. For the most part it serves no useful purpose and leads to a lot of deaths. And yes, most gun deaths are suicides but without that, how many would be prevented through medical help, social support.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.