Florida shooting

Old Apr 20th 2018, 7:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

BenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Florida shooting

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing
Meanwhile, they'll still be having a good time smoking dope and all your self-righteous indignation will have been for naught.
I mean, I could snort some condoms and eat some Tide pods and purchase myself an assault-style bong to blend in with them so they won't think I'm too self-righteous?
Old Apr 20th 2018, 7:05 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BenK91
I mean, I could snort some condoms and eat some Tide pods and purchase myself an assault-style bong to blend in with them so they won't think I'm too self-righteous?
86 people ate Tide Pods. Eighty-six. Snopes clears up your snorting condoms BS, but clearly your parents would have done well to use one.
Old Apr 20th 2018, 7:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

BenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond repute

86 people ate Tide Pods. Eighty-six. Snopes clears up your snorting condoms BS, but clearly your parents would have done well to use one.
Bold statement... I'm fairly certain most of the worlds population wouldn't be as retarded if people had worn one or simply had a headache that night.

Also fairly certain it was significantly more than 86 unless you're saying every single person that ate one had it reported or required medical attention...

Heart disease is the biggest killer in America, we should really do something about that before these pesky guns kill more people.

Not to mention traffic collisions! Those damn assault cars...
Old Apr 20th 2018, 7:14 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Bold statement... I'm fairly certain most of the worlds population wouldn't be as retarded if people had worn one or simply had a headache that night.
That's a rather large sample size you're working with there. Come back to me with some peer review and we can talk about it.

Otherwise, just take the insult and move on.

Also fairly certain it was significantly more than 86 unless you're saying every single person that ate one had it reported or required medical attention...
Fairly certain, are you? How scientific. I guess I should just accept it as cast-iron fact then.

Heart disease is the biggest killer in America, we should really do something about that before these pesky guns kill more people.
When someone can kill someone else with their own heart attack, maybe you can throw this strawman around.

I'm starting to wish they (whoever the **** 'they' are) would ban guns now, if just to use all the salt generated from mind****ed libertarian rednecks to put on my driveway in the winter. Nobody. Gives. A. Shit. About. Your. Stupid. Guns.
Old Apr 20th 2018, 7:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

That's a rather large sample size you're working with there. Come back to me with some peer review and we can talk about it.

Otherwise, just take the insult and move on.

Fairly certain, are you? How scientific. I guess I should just accept it as cast-iron fact then.

When someone can kill someone else with their own heart attack, maybe you can throw this strawman around.

I'm starting to wish they (whoever the **** 'they' are) would ban guns now, if just to use all the salt generated from mind****ed libertarian rednecks to put on my driveway in the winter. Nobody. Gives. A. Shit. About. Your. Stupid. Guns.
... dad? Where have you been all these years?!

Old Apr 20th 2018, 7:20 pm
I have a comma problem

... dad? Where have you been all these years?!

http://i66.tinypic.com/2nbrr5d.jpg
Were you dropped on your head a lot when you were a baby?
Old Apr 20th 2018, 7:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Were you dropped on your head a lot when you were a baby?
I wouldn't know... I was a baby. Have a lovely Friday though you gleeful man
Old Apr 20th 2018, 7:22 pm
I have a comma problem

I wouldn't know... I was a baby. Have a lovely Friday though you gleeful man
Some might say you still are.

I love you too.
Old Apr 20th 2018, 7:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Some might say you still are.

I love you too.
Hey, I'm nearly 27 and my wife found a grey hair yesterday. Life is *****ing over.
Old Apr 20th 2018, 7:29 pm
I have a comma problem

Hey, I'm nearly 27 and my wife found a grey hair yesterday. Life is *****ing over.
Yeah, that happens, no big deal.
Old Apr 21st 2018, 2:40 am
BE Forum Addict

zzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond repute

Another kid shot in school today, nobody seems to have noticed, even the usual shouty media voices barely raised a peep.
Old Apr 24th 2018, 1:06 am
Grumpy Know-it-all

Steve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by caretaker
When I was in Carp Angler's Group a kid somewhere down in Dixie snagged a rusty Tec-9 and dragged it out of the lake he was fishing. He turned it in.
I've got a better one than that, used to know a paramedic, he found a cocked and loaded SIG-Sauer P226 on the curb when he opened the back of the ambulance as they pulled into the ER. He reckoned someone must have ditched it from the back of another ambulance.
Old Apr 24th 2018, 1:17 am
Grumpy Know-it-all

Steve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zzrmark
Another kid shot in school today, nobody seems to have noticed, even the usual shouty media voices barely raised a peep.
Because of various other news stories, like the naked guy shooting up a waffle house. Who it turns out was prohibited from owning firearms and had his Illinois firearm licence revoked but his dad retrieved the firearms from the police and gave them back to him, moron.

The point I always make about gun "control" in the US (and it's illustrated by that incident) is that 75 million Americans own well in excess of 300 million firearms, and it's a number that is rapidly increasing. According to the ATF stats, 2013-2016 each year 14 million newly imported/manufactured firearms were sold in the US. You often see people mention how many guns there are in the US on the news but almost never how fast the number is increasing.

So, according to Neilsen, there are roughly 450 million TV sets in the US. So ask yourself the question, could you stop a crazy person getting their hands on a TV set? Because the number of firearms isn't that much smaller.

There have literally been more new guns sold in the US since 2013 than the population of the UK, wrap your head around that statistic.

You can't really stop mass shootings in the US and that's why the NRA et al go on about mental health. Not all of these mass shooters are insane but a significant proportion of them are. I dare say being naked in a waffle house with an AR-15 might qualify.

And even if you could stop mass shootings, this nutcase in Toronto today or the one in Nice a couple of years ago show you can't really stop nutters. Crazy will find a way...
Old Apr 24th 2018, 2:54 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Seems the Canadian guy was pissed he was having no success with the ladies, their fault?
Old Apr 24th 2018, 5:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Boiler
Seems the Canadian guy was pissed he was having no success with the ladies, their fault?
Still curious no one has mentioned that guy who shot up the waffle house.

He thought Taylor Swift was stalking him so shit must have really gone downhill for him.

Definitely sparks up the mental health debate and why the hell the feds gave his guns back to his father..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.