Florida shooting

Old Mar 28th 2018, 12:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Florida shooting

Originally Posted by Psyman
Here is someone that sees the terrible effects of AR-15 and similar weapons up close. He has some ideas about which weapons should not be in the hands of civilians. High velocity, high capacity for example.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...n-guns/553937/

Or do you think someone's liver needs to be totally destroyed so you can still have the right to own your big gun?
Guess he didn't study types of ammunition.
Old Mar 28th 2018, 1:03 am
BE Forum Addict

zzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Giantaxe
And to link it all together here's another Cuban Gonzalez that came in contact with the "jack booted thugs" of the US government:

https://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/f47...2-ELIAN-09.jpg
That 'tache says it all...
Old Mar 28th 2018, 1:43 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by anotherlimey
Guess he didn't study types of ammunition.
Most likely.
Old Mar 28th 2018, 12:33 pm
Magnificently Withering

Oakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Octang Frye
What weapons should be in the hands of civilians? Exactly the ones in the hands of the government. Who's killed more people than anyone else? Governments. Jesus, 10,000 were killed by the government during Prohibition.

It just absolutely beggars belief the cognitive dissonance of idiots who completely overlook the total and abject failure of the federal and state governments, law enforcement and school district to prevent this happening. Just give them a complete pass.
And then you want to give further powers to the government which so abjectly failed. Talking about the definition of insanity. Some people are just so stupid they can't be helped.

Again, I can't see how you can be so blind to history and willingly want to consolidate the use of force solely in the hands of the government. The utter absurdity and irony of shrieker-in-chief Emma Gonzalez calling for gun control and confiscation while she has a Cuban flag on her jacket. Complete and utter contemptible idiots.

Now that the cat is out of the bag, the silent majority are taking notice.

And that utter garbage article about .223 bullets and "big guns"...
You want me to post pictures of what shotguns can do? Ever see someone's head completely blown off? Dolt. Cue the resident remf's outrage.
Even for you, that is utterly ****ing obnoxious.

This is a young woman whose friends were killed, shot to death, while they were in their high school. If that had happened to me, you bet your life I'd be shouting about it - though I probably wouldn't have been half so eloquent in my rage as Gonzalez is even in her silence.

She is of Cuban heritage. Why the hell shouldn't she have a Cuban flag emblem on her jacket, and what the hell difference does it make to what she has to say?

The contemptible idiots are those who think it's clever to take a photograph of her tearing up a shooting target, and photoshop it to make it look like she's tearing up a copy of the constitution. They're pathetic. You're pathetic. Shut up.
Old Mar 28th 2018, 12:50 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nutek
Damn Wombles.
What would Uncle Bulgaria do, that is the question.
Old Mar 28th 2018, 1:09 pm
Heading for Poppyland

robin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Oakvillian
Even for you, that is utterly ****ing obnoxious.

This is a young woman whose friends were killed, shot to death, while they were in their high school. If that had happened to me, you bet your life I'd be shouting about it - though I probably wouldn't have been half so eloquent in my rage as Gonzalez is even in her silence.

She is of Cuban heritage. Why the hell shouldn't she have a Cuban flag emblem on her jacket, and what the hell difference does it make to what she has to say?

The contemptible idiots are those who think it's clever to take a photograph of her tearing up a shooting target, and photoshop it to make it look like she's tearing up a copy of the constitution. They're pathetic. You're pathetic. Shut up.
Very well said, thank you.
Old Mar 28th 2018, 1:23 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

You're forgetting leftists. That would be the dream.
Round 'em all up, Mr and Mrs America, and turn 'em all in.
Round 'em all up, put 'em in a field, and bomb the bastards.
Are you feeling OK? I do worry about you sometimes.

Good thing we're making sure politicians spend so much time on something important like guns, and not frivolous tosh like, I don't know, poverty or housing, healthcare, climate change or the fact that at any moment at any place in the US, a bridge could collapse and squish the **** out of you.

But no, you're right, the single most important issue facing Americans is worrying about having to fill out a little bit of paperwork so you can buy a ****ing toy that goes bang.

Pa-the-tic.
Old Mar 28th 2018, 1:25 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing
Are you feeling OK? I do worry about you sometimes.
You know how you hear on the news about somebody "snapping"?
Old Mar 28th 2018, 1:42 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter
You know how you hear on the news about somebody "snapping"?
It's nothing a nice cup of tea won't fix
Old Mar 28th 2018, 1:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Anian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond repute

Seriously, leftists are utterly nuts. Actual leftist thinking:

Black Lives Matter exists because of cops shooting black people.
I know what, let's consolidate the use of force into those self same people!
I love it when the rightwing start implying that it would be completely justified for black people to start shooting cops in order to defend themselves.
Old Mar 28th 2018, 1:46 pm
I have a comma problem

Originally Posted by Anian
I love it when the rightwing start implying that it would be completely justified for black people to start shooting cops in order to defend themselves.
Or that the existence of BLM as a movement, or indeed the complexity of race relations in America since the 18th century can be distilled to such a simple bullet point.

Tell you what though, you want to see meaningful gun control requests coming from the right, or for the NRA to shut the **** up for more than ten seconds? Have every black man in this country arm themselves right now. Just see how many laws and restrictions the GOP come up with. Number 8 will shock you.
Old Mar 28th 2018, 1:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

One good thing about the lax gun ownership laws/requirements is that it helps with the over population of the planet by at least 30k a year and if you include the breed rate it would be a lot higher than that. Best follow the NRA requirements.
Old Mar 28th 2018, 2:06 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stokkevn
One good thing about the lax gun ownership laws/requirements is that it helps with the over population of the planet by at least 30k a year and if you include the breed rate it would be a lot higher than that. Best follow the NRA requirements.
I think we'll need to make the killing of women legal. Perhaps we could have season? Maybe right after duck season?
Old Mar 28th 2018, 2:11 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Leslie
I think we'll need to make the killing of women legal. Perhaps we could have season? Maybe right after duck season?
When is duck season?

To be fair the likes of McDonalds are doing much better.
Old Mar 28th 2018, 2:12 pm

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing

Tell you what though, you want to see meaningful gun control requests coming from the right, or for the NRA to shut the **** up for more than ten seconds? Have every black man in this country arm themselves right now. Just see how many laws and restrictions the GOP come up with. Number 8 will shock you.
They've got form.

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-...-panther-party

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.