Florida shooting

Old Feb 22nd 2018, 8:19 pm
Bloody Yank

RoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Florida shooting

Originally Posted by Oakvillian
Why the F is working towards preventing children being shot while they're at school anywhere close to being a partisan issue.
Because gun talk is really about blacks.

The white identity Republicans are motivated by their fear of blacks. From their standpoint, it's better for those kids to die than it is for them to be unarmed when the big evil minorities show up.
Old Feb 22nd 2018, 8:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

BenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RoadWarriorFromLP

The white identity Republicans are motivated by their fear of blacks. From their standpoint, it's better for those kids to die than it is for them to be unarmed when the big evil minorities show up.
So all gun owners are white supremacist Republicans?
Old Feb 22nd 2018, 8:40 pm
Bloody Yank

RoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BenK91
The GOP is full of white bigots who use "Chicago" and "Detroit" as euphemisms for black crime.

The leader of their party slurs minorities at every turn while claiming that there are good white supremacists.

If you don't want to be lumped in with them, then it is up to you to separate yourself from them. Otherwise, I am going to presume the obvious.

Silence and denial are both forms of tacit approval, so don't presume that either of those will get you off the hook.
Old Feb 22nd 2018, 8:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

BenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond repute

The GOP is full of white bigots who use "Chicago" and "Detroit" as euphemisms for black crime.

The leader of their party slurs minorities at every turn while claiming that there are good white supremacists.

If you don't want to be lumped in with them, then it is up to you to separate yourself from them. Otherwise, I am going to presume the obvious.

Silence and denial are both forms of tacit approval, so don't presume that either of those will get you off the hook.
Damn, I forgot my wife was a person of color...

Try again.
Old Feb 22nd 2018, 8:47 pm
Bloody Yank

Damn, I forgot my wife was a person of color...

Try again.
If you hang out with bigots, then don't be shocked if one presumes that you are one, too.

If you can't take personal responsibility for something as simple as that, then no one should trust you with weapons, either.
Old Feb 22nd 2018, 8:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

If you hang out with bigots, then don't be shocked if one presumes that you are one, too.

If you can't take personal responsibility for something as simple as that, then no one should trust you with weapons, either.
How many times have you been dropped on your head?

So correcting a moron for making assumptions, that's me not taking responsibility for people assuming I'm a bigot because I own guns?

Jesus. People close to you really should've told you they loved you more as a child.

Excellent deflection though after basically calling me racist when my wife is a PoC.
Old Feb 22nd 2018, 8:54 pm
Bloody Yank

How many times have you been dropped on your head?

So correcting a moron for making assumptions, that's me not taking responsibility for people assuming I'm a bigot because I own guns?

Jesus. People close to you really should've told you they loved you more as a child.

Excellent deflection though after basically calling me racist when my wife is a PoC.
What's hilarious is that you aren't upset at all with the GOP and their obviously bigoted overlord.

Instead, you're upset with me.

I've given you ample opportunity to denounce GOP racism. You've refused to take it.

With that refusal, you've said more about yourself than you had probably intended and none of it was good.
Old Feb 22nd 2018, 8:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

What's hilarious is that you aren't upset at all with the GOP and their obviously bigoted overlord.

Instead, you're upset with me.

I've given you ample opportunity to denounce GOP racism. You've refused to take it.

With that refusal, you've said more about yourself than you had probably intended and none of it was good.
I don’t care about politics. If I did, I certainly wouldn’t be Republican which you’d see if you cared to take a look at the Trump thread in the Take it Outside section. You’re once again trying to distract from the fact you’ve called me racist when my wife is black. Which has essentially made you look like a small-minded fool.
Old Feb 22nd 2018, 8:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

chawkins99 has a reputation beyond reputechawkins99 has a reputation beyond reputechawkins99 has a reputation beyond reputechawkins99 has a reputation beyond reputechawkins99 has a reputation beyond reputechawkins99 has a reputation beyond reputechawkins99 has a reputation beyond reputechawkins99 has a reputation beyond reputechawkins99 has a reputation beyond reputechawkins99 has a reputation beyond reputechawkins99 has a reputation beyond repute

I don’t care about politics. If I did, I certainly wouldn’t be Republican which you’d see if you cared to take a look at the Trump thread in the Take it Outside section. You’re once again trying to distract from the fact you’ve called me racist when my wife is black. Which has essentially made you look like a small-minded fool.
Old Feb 22nd 2018, 9:02 pm
Bloody Yank

If you don't like bigoted gun owners, then just say so.

If you won't separate yourself from them, then I'm not really interested in your excuses.

The reality is that the GOP uses guns to advance its white agenda. If you don't like that, then complain to them. If you don't care, then I will judge you accordingly.
Old Feb 22nd 2018, 9:07 pm
Magnificently Withering

Oakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond repute

Woah. Read these two posts. One is not a sensible response to the other.

The GOP is stuffed full of racist bigots. One of whom is in the White House.
Many - but by no means all - of the GOP are vehemently against any realistic debate on gun control.
Many - but by no means all - gun owners support the GOP and/or the NRA.
These things correlate, but there is no absolute causal link in either direction between gun ownership, membership of the Republican party, and bigotry/racism.

Not all gun owners are white supremacist Republicans; I'd guess that a greater proportion of white supremacist Republicans are also gun owners, but again there's a correlation/causation disconnect there.

Chill, people. Until the last couple of pages' worth, there was actually a little bit of sensible and rational debate in this thread, which is itself so very unusual for a guns/shootings/massacre thread as to be noteworthy.
Old Feb 22nd 2018, 9:11 pm
Bloody Yank

Woah. Read these two posts. One is not a sensible response to the other.

The GOP is stuffed full of racist bigots. One of whom is in the White House.
Many - but by no means all - of the GOP are vehemently against any realistic debate on gun control.
Many - but by no means all - gun owners support the GOP and/or the NRA.
These things correlate, but there is no absolute causal link in either direction between gun ownership, membership of the Republican party, and bigotry/racism.

Not all gun owners are white supremacist Republicans; I'd guess that a greater proportion of white supremacist Republicans are also gun owners, but again there's a correlation/causation disconnect there.

Chill, people. Until the last couple of pages' worth, there was actually a little bit of sensible and rational debate in this thread, which is itself so very unusual for a guns/shootings/massacre thread as to be noteworthy.
You need to learn about Lee Atwater.

The GOP talks in code. When it talks about guns and crime and welfare, it's really about blacks and minorities.

The Republican Party is a racist party. It remains that way in part because of the denial that goes along with it. Reality is not a Republican strong suit.
Old Feb 22nd 2018, 9:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tooboocoo
You were clearly not very high on the debating team... do you have anything other than condescencion and scorn? Or are you just not capable of engaging with others' arguments?

Perhaps YOU'RE the troll here?
Short time 26 post fools like you are the trolls.
Old Feb 23rd 2018, 1:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Well this went downhill fast.

I think RW's account must have been hijacked. This isn't his normal behavior.

I hear there was a school cop outside when the shooting started, but he didn't confront the shooter. That really makes me sick.
Old Feb 23rd 2018, 1:49 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

I agree. I'm rather hoping it gets back on track.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.