End Of The Journey

Old May 17th 2019, 7:52 pm
Often not so civil...

civilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond repute
Default End Of The Journey

Nearly 6 years after I left British soil and moved to the US, I was today sworn in as one of the newest Citizens of these United States of America.

Thankful to my adopted country for having me and making me feel welcome.

God Bless America!
Old May 17th 2019, 9:00 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: End Of The Journey

Congratulations Civil Servant.
Old May 17th 2019, 11:40 pm
Peace onion

Octang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond repute

Christ. They're letting in the bottom of the barrel, these days. Back in my day, you had to actually love this country, the Constitution, the Bill of Rights. Read the Federalist papers.
Recite the first 29 amendments. By heart. In English.
Now we have all these American-hating liberals who just want to undo everything that made this country unique, looked up to, envied.

You ungrateful sausage. You can't even be grateful to this country or say anything nice about its citizens?
Shaking my rather fine looking head.
Old May 17th 2019, 11:41 pm
Peace onion

Octang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations civilservant! How was the ceremony? Did you get your little flag and photo?
Get that passport application sent in. Welcome to the fold.
Old May 18th 2019, 12:48 am
BE Forum Addict

zzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Octang Frye
Congratulations civilservant! How was the ceremony? Did you get your little flag and photo?
Tut, tut, you forgot the reminder to register to vote.

Congratulations CS.
Old May 19th 2019, 10:40 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Good Lord, there goes the neighborhood.

Congratulations on taking the oath and your new status.
Old May 19th 2019, 10:42 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Damn! Hubby never got the little flag nor a picture. The judge ran out the door as soon as he gave them the oath. As the clerk said, he was late for his liquid lunch.

But I took care of that ... I had a flag flown for him over the Capitol Building in DC in his name and it was sent to him by our Congresswoman.
Old May 19th 2019, 11:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

zzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
Damn! Hubby never got the little flag nor a picture. The judge ran out the door as soon as he gave them the oath. As the clerk said, he was late for his liquid lunch.

But I took care of that ... I had a flag flown for him over the Capitol Building in DC in his name and it was sent to him by our Congresswoman.

​​​​​​​Photo? Of what exactly, #45, self at ceremony, Playboy bunny Ms Knavs? Perhaps I should look more closely at that huge folder of junk that came with the certificate!
Old May 19th 2019, 11:37 pm
BE Irregular

RICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by civilservant
Nearly 6 years after I left British soil and moved to the US, I was today sworn in as one of the newest Citizens of these United States of America.

Thankful to my adopted country for having me and making me feel welcome.

God Bless America!
Congratulations!

Old May 20th 2019, 3:59 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by zzrmark
​​​​​​​Photo? Of what exactly, #45, self at ceremony, Playboy bunny Ms Knavs? Perhaps I should look more closely at that huge folder of junk that came with the certificate!
Ahhh ... a photo with the judge after the ceremony??????????????????????????????????????
Old May 20th 2019, 12:31 pm
Often not so civil...

civilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond repute

Christ. They're letting in the bottom of the barrel, these days. Back in my day, you had to actually love this country, the Constitution, the Bill of Rights. Read the Federalist papers.
Recite the first 29 amendments. By heart. In English.
Now we have all these American-hating liberals who just want to undo everything that made this country unique, looked up to, envied.

You ungrateful sausage. You can't even be grateful to this country or say anything nice about its citizens?
Shaking my rather fine looking head.
I actually have read the Federalist Papers... in English

Thanks to everyone!
Old May 20th 2019, 6:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

TexanScot has a reputation beyond reputeTexanScot has a reputation beyond reputeTexanScot has a reputation beyond reputeTexanScot has a reputation beyond reputeTexanScot has a reputation beyond reputeTexanScot has a reputation beyond reputeTexanScot has a reputation beyond reputeTexanScot has a reputation beyond reputeTexanScot has a reputation beyond reputeTexanScot has a reputation beyond reputeTexanScot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
I so want this when my time comes.

Do you get a signed letter from your Congressman/Senator as well?
Old May 20th 2019, 10:00 pm
Peace onion

Originally Posted by zzrmark
Tut, tut, you forgot the reminder to register to vote.

Congratulations CS.
Honest mistake. I forgot that one.
Old May 20th 2019, 10:01 pm
Peace onion

I can't remember if I got my green card back.
That was a good souvenir and conversation piece with all the holograms on of all the presidents.
Old May 20th 2019, 10:02 pm
Peace onion

I celebrated my citizenship by buying a shotgun. What are you going to do? Or did you do?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.