Wikiposts

Easter sugar buzz

Old Apr 17th 2006, 6:21 am
Blondie22

blaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond repute
Default Easter sugar buzz

Okay, who's kids (or spouses! )were bouncing off the walls last night (and continued on this morning in my house!) from the easter candy yesterday? My 2 yr old was wired for sound because he kept pinching chocolate when we weren't looking! We bought him more toys than candy for that exact reason but there was still quite a bit of it around (it doesn't help that his mother is a chocaholic!). I've called it candy so that this thread has an american feel and doesn't get moved!
Whilst we're on the subject, who went and raided their local grocery store on Saturday so as to aquire as much cadbury's as possible before it all dissappeared today? (my hand is way in the air by the way! )
Old Apr 17th 2006, 7:00 am
Another gloomy day!

hayley82 is a glorious beacon of lighthayley82 is a glorious beacon of lighthayley82 is a glorious beacon of lighthayley82 is a glorious beacon of lighthayley82 is a glorious beacon of lighthayley82 is a glorious beacon of lighthayley82 is a glorious beacon of lighthayley82 is a glorious beacon of lighthayley82 is a glorious beacon of lighthayley82 is a glorious beacon of lighthayley82 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Easter sugar buzz

Originally Posted by blaze
Okay, who's kids (or spouses! )were bouncing off the walls last night (and continued on this morning in my house!) from the easter candy yesterday? My 2 yr old was wired for sound because he kept pinching chocolate when we weren't looking! We bought him more toys than candy for that exact reason but there was still quite a bit of it around (it doesn't help that his mother is a chocaholic!). I've called it candy so that this thread has an american feel and doesn't get moved!
Whilst we're on the subject, who went and raided their local grocery store on Saturday so as to aquire as much cadbury's as possible before it all dissappeared today? (my hand is way in the air by the way! )
We didn't have to buy any... had a nice, big parcel from home, full of Cadbury's Eggs, Galaxy Eggs, Mars Eggs etc. etc....
It's hard trying to save them, but I have to!
Old Apr 17th 2006, 7:27 am
roamin in the gloamin

clydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by blaze
No bouncing off the walls. Our 3 each got 1 cadbury's easter egg from the local British shop.
I never even thought about about buying the cadbury's stuff on Saturday. Do you think there's any left??
Old Apr 17th 2006, 7:36 am
Blondie22

blaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by clydegirl
No bouncing off the walls. Our 3 each got 1 cadbury's easter egg from the local British shop.
I never even thought about about buying the cadbury's stuff on Saturday. Do you think there's any left??
If Easter is anything like the shops around here at Christmas time then no. By Boxing day every scrap of it had dissappeared as if by magic. Where the heck does the last of it go that's what I want to know.