Wikiposts

Easily pleased

Old Jun 19th 2009, 3:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Easily pleased

Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy
Bad idea to play the oldies in front on the kids - you're doomed to fail. At least with mine, they didn't 'appreciate' 'em as much as I did.

I hear ya! I bought Bill and Ben for my two boys, they were about 7 and 2 at the time, they were not interested in it at all ( I loved it )

They were more into some stupid purple singing dinosaur!! (yes barney)
Old Jun 19th 2009, 3:43 am

chartreuse is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Englishtart
Barney is a crack whore. FACT.
Old Jun 19th 2009, 3:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Englishtart

I love you! You love me! Let's hang Barney from a tree...(well you get the gist).
Old Jun 19th 2009, 4:41 am
BE Enthusiast

orangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to behold

Bad idea to play the oldies in front on the kids - you're doomed to fail. At least with mine, they didn't 'appreciate' 'em as much as I did. Out of:

- Bod
- Willo the Wisp
- The Flumps
- Roobarb
- Mr. Men & Little Misses

only the last one raised much of a response. Even then that was only 'cos they love the 'newer' version on Five/Cartoon Network/Boomerang.

That being said, I need to get Bagpuss and Chorlton & The Wheelies for myself.
I used to love The Flumps when I was a kid!
Of course what small child wouldn't love a program about working class, yorkshire, balls of fluff living on some derelict piece of land.

Bagpuss ruled too! I loved it when the mice came to life. Kick ass!
Old Jun 19th 2009, 5:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chartreuse
Barney is a crack whore. FACT.
Can't say I am surprised by that, I would probably end up that way myself if I had to tell people "I am Barney"
Old Jun 19th 2009, 5:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by sunflwrgrl13
I love you! You love me! Let's hang Barney from a tree...(well you get the gist).
love it!
Old Jun 19th 2009, 8:05 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chartreuse
Get back to me when you've got the complete Chorlton and the Wheelies. In exchange, I'll lend you the complete Mr Benn.
Mr Benn...now there's some memories too
Old Jun 19th 2009, 8:05 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AdobePinon
Tomorrow afternoon??? You think you're gonna take care of 96 episodes in half a day??
okay,. a few more afternoons, just managed a couple of episodes before she fell a sleep
Old Jun 19th 2009, 8:06 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bad idea to play the oldies in front on the kids - you're doomed to fail.
Mine's 14 month old, so she's the excuse for me to buy them