Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

The Duggars Expecting 20th child

The Duggars Expecting 20th child

Old Nov 9th 2011, 10:15 am
Senior Moment

Sarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Duggars Expecting 20th child

Good luck to them I say.

Although Jim Bob does have the most amazing case of lego hair that I've ever seen.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/11/08/showbi...0th-child-ppl/
Old Nov 9th 2011, 10:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Duggars Expecting 20th child

At the bottom, the article says the family took a trip to Scotland and Ireland. Too bad I missed them. I can't help but wonder how much that cost them. Between the plane tickets and hotel rooms, that could easily be a $50k bill.
Old Nov 9th 2011, 1:08 pm
Chocoholic !

ChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond repute

At this point she probably farts and they pop right out
Old Nov 9th 2011, 1:18 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

One of the kids is called Jinger. Jinger?
Old Nov 9th 2011, 1:59 pm
Senior Moment

Sarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bluegrass Lass
At the bottom, the article says the family took a trip to Scotland and Ireland. Too bad I missed them. I can't help but wonder how much that cost them. Between the plane tickets and hotel rooms, that could easily be a $50k bill.
I'm sure the TV paid for it. They're not exactly hard up though, I think even before the tv show came along they had a six figure income. I wish a TV channel would pay for me to go on holiday, not sure I'd like to take 19 kids and a camera crew with me though.
Old Nov 9th 2011, 2:01 pm
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by Dorothy
One of the kids is called Jinger. Jinger?
Too bad they didn't take a leaf out of Jermaine Jackson's (brother of Michael) book and called one of their boys Jermagesty - it sticks with the J theme
Old Nov 9th 2011, 2:06 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sarah
Too bad they didn't take a leaf out of Jermaine Jackson's (brother of Michael) book and called one of their boys Jermagesty - it sticks with the J theme
And who says those Jackson's are loopy?
Old Nov 9th 2011, 2:13 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, George Foreman did the same. All his sons are named George.

I wish the Duggars would tie a knot in it already. Perhaps since she is getting a C-Section this time around, the knife will slip and but a tube or two
Old Nov 9th 2011, 2:22 pm
Just Joined

eldewsio has much to be proud ofeldewsio has much to be proud ofeldewsio has much to be proud ofeldewsio has much to be proud ofeldewsio has much to be proud ofeldewsio has much to be proud ofeldewsio has much to be proud ofeldewsio has much to be proud ofeldewsio has much to be proud ofeldewsio has much to be proud ofeldewsio has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Sarah
Good luck to them I say.

Although Jim Bob does have the most amazing case of lego hair that I've ever seen.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/11/08/showbi...0th-child-ppl/
I just spat my tea out when I read "Lego hair"!

Classic.
Old Nov 9th 2011, 2:28 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

I hope they're using some of their TV money to buy better food. What little I've seen of them showed me that they existed almost entirely on tater tots and cream of mushroom slop.
Old Nov 9th 2011, 3:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

sir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't she almost die giving birth to the previous one.

Your uterus is not a clown car!
Old Nov 9th 2011, 3:06 pm
WTF?

Originally Posted by sir_eccles
Didn't she almost die giving birth to the previous one.
20th time's a charm!!
Old Nov 9th 2011, 3:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie
I hope they're using some of their TV money to buy better food. What little I've seen of them showed me that they existed almost entirely on tater tots and cream of mushroom slop.
When you're feeding 19 kids and 2 grandkids, you gotta go cheap!

I don't see how her pelvic floor just hasn't fallen out of her completely yet. I think they're both being a bit selfish. If she dies from complications, and her odds are increasing, her husband's going to be left taking care of them all. They should both think of that.
Old Nov 9th 2011, 3:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

I don't see how her pelvic floor just hasn't fallen out of her completely yet. I think they're both being a bit selfish. If she dies from complications, and her odds are increasing, her husband's going to be left taking care of them all. They should both think of that.
Absolutely! But I think its that much easier for them (to be selfish) when you have older daughters that act as nannies.
Old Nov 9th 2011, 3:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

sir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond repute

Selfish and as I've seen in other commentary, many consider Jim Bob to be essentially "abusive". While all smiles and Christian values on screen they are members of a religious sect/cult called "Quiver full" which basically subjugates women as breeding machines. I wouldn't be surprised if she gets pregnant again after number 20.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.