Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Duggar Wedding Show Last Night

Duggar Wedding Show Last Night

Old Feb 11th 2009, 4:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Duggar Wedding Show Last Night

Originally Posted by Ash UK/US
I had the word obey removed from my wedding vows because I knew it was a promise I would not be able to keep
You weren't the only one! Hubby may not readily admit it, but I wear the pants in our relationship!

I'm glad I didn't watch it because I would have been tempted to destroy my new tv too! Those crazy nutters need to have their heads examined. I wonder if it was an arranged marriage?
Old Feb 11th 2009, 5:19 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sunflwrgrl13
You weren't the only one! Hubby may not readily admit it, but I wear the pants in our relationship!

I'm glad I didn't watch it because I would have been tempted to destroy my new tv too! Those crazy nutters need to have their heads examined. I wonder if it was an arranged marriage?
lol at the pants, heheheh

It's like I told DH: these people belong to a very narrow subsection of society, you can't compare them with modern society's standard. They're like the Amish or any other sect. Let them get on with themselves, I say. It's not like they're plotting a new Waco or anything, just baking bread and raising very polite children!
Old Feb 11th 2009, 8:09 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mellybrown
Give me Jon and Kate anyday

Oh please. They are nearly as bad. Kate has found GOD in all caps no less. Even with all the money they earn from talk shows, photo ops, and their own show and merchandise, they have the gall to go to different churches on Sunday and pass a collection plate and charge $20 for an signed photo of the family.

I want to take that twin, Maddy, and sit her in the time out corner for 24 hours or years until she gets over herself.

And now they are talking about adopting a child from an undeveloped country. The only glitch in their plans is that they have too many children and the agency feels they cannot devote enough quality time to raise an adopted child.
Old Feb 11th 2009, 8:57 am
BE Forum Addict

lisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
Oh please. They are nearly as bad. Kate has found GOD in all caps no less. Even with all the money they earn from talk shows, photo ops, and their own show and merchandise, they have the gall to go to different churches on Sunday and pass a collection plate and charge $20 for an signed photo of the family.

I want to take that twin, Maddy, and sit her in the time out corner for 24 hours or years until she gets over herself.

And now they are talking about adopting a child from an undeveloped country. The only glitch in their plans is that they have too many children and the agency feels they cannot devote enough quality time to raise an adopted child.
I enjoy watching Jon and Kate, but i totally agree with you about Maddy..she makes my blood boil and I really wish Kate would let the kids get dirty once in a while
Old Feb 11th 2009, 9:00 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

You all are talking like you know these people.
Old Feb 11th 2009, 9:04 am
Resident Sillycow

mellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie66
You all are talking like you know these people.
we do

and agreed, Maddy needs time out

but the little girls are CUTE!!
Old Feb 11th 2009, 9:09 am
Ginger Monkey

Gingerert has a reputation beyond reputeGingerert has a reputation beyond reputeGingerert has a reputation beyond reputeGingerert has a reputation beyond reputeGingerert has a reputation beyond reputeGingerert has a reputation beyond reputeGingerert has a reputation beyond reputeGingerert has a reputation beyond reputeGingerert has a reputation beyond reputeGingerert has a reputation beyond reputeGingerert has a reputation beyond repute

Ah.. the Duggars! I LOVED that episode, especially all the moments where sex was discussed. From father to son, from mother to world, from new husband to new wife and from CD () to both newly-weds.

Bloody HILARIOUS!
Old Feb 11th 2009, 9:11 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Who the hell is Jon and Kate?
Old Feb 11th 2009, 9:11 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

This is a cult isn't it?
Old Feb 11th 2009, 9:12 am
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

As long as they support their own kids without State Aid/food stamps/ADC/WIC and are doing nothing immoral or fattening with the kids,I say Hooray for them!! The one show I saw showed a bunch of happy, well behaved kids.

If they are on the dole (as it appears the California octuplets mom is, aside from whoring their rights/pics etc)...shame on them. Though what the hell...everyone else does it!
Old Feb 11th 2009, 9:12 am
WTF?

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
It's like Scientology. They all know but if you don't know then you're not allowed to ask.
Old Feb 11th 2009, 9:15 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Let me Google that for you.
Old Feb 11th 2009, 9:19 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by meauxna
Hehe I've got that one bookmarked too...neat isn't it?
Old Feb 11th 2009, 9:32 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

I get a kick out of watching the Duggars. I had a best friend in grade school who must have been from that same faith, because she could have blended in their family completely. Never cut her hair, long dresses, very religious, family didn't own a TV....she was such a great friend, too! Her parents took her out of public school when she was starting 8th grade...she was home schooled for the rest. I saw her only a handful of times after that...she married within her faith and last I heard (years ago now), she had 4 or 5 kids of her own.

I can only watch so much of Jon & Kate....I just can't handle that many whiney, fussy kids. I haven't watched any recent episodes, but I never liked the way Kate put Jon down all the time, and sort of beat up on the poor guy.

Rene
Old Feb 11th 2009, 10:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by mellybrown
Give me Jon and Kate anyday
Yo'd rather watch some neurotic, crazy, control freak manipulative her husband and exploit her kids?

I havent seen either show really......

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.