Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Cost of living + relocation

Cost of living + relocation

Old Feb 28th 2009, 6:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice
Default Cost of living + relocation

Hi,
I'm considering moving to back to the UK, but I need to know about salaries. I've noticed there are a few US based sites which calculates what your salary in one state would be worth in another state. Does anyone know if these kind of calculators are available for an Italy- England move? I'm concerned about getting a position that I think is decent pay, only to later find out it isn't!

Many thanks.
Old Mar 1st 2009, 5:20 am
UK>Bay Area, CA>UK

Chrissywissy100 has much to be proud ofChrissywissy100 has much to be proud ofChrissywissy100 has much to be proud ofChrissywissy100 has much to be proud ofChrissywissy100 has much to be proud ofChrissywissy100 has much to be proud ofChrissywissy100 has much to be proud ofChrissywissy100 has much to be proud ofChrissywissy100 has much to be proud ofChrissywissy100 has much to be proud ofChrissywissy100 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Cost of living + relocation

Not sure about calculators, but I know the US based site www.glassdoor.com sometimes has UK firms on it, and general salary estimations for your industry and profession. You can also read reviews by firm from current or ex employees. I think you can search by country, so that may help you too. Its is free but the only way to get to the information is to post a review yourself (which remains anonymous) of somwhere you currently or have worked in the past.
Old Mar 1st 2009, 8:01 am
BE Enthusiast

.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice
Default Re: Cost of living + relocation

Thank you, I'll check it out.