Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Consequences of the UK leaving Europe

Consequences of the UK leaving Europe

Old Jun 24th 2016, 5:08 am
Banned

themadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Consequences of the UK leaving Europe

Hopefully, bodes well for Trump in the election. Smug liberals and their Democrat demigods can keep preaching how there's nothing wrong with the status quo and that anyone that doesn't fall into line has a learning disability or is just a bigot, the people disagree. The fact a candidate like Trump can even get this far is proof of that
Old Jun 24th 2016, 5:16 am
BE Enthusiast

jeepster has a reputation beyond reputejeepster has a reputation beyond reputejeepster has a reputation beyond reputejeepster has a reputation beyond reputejeepster has a reputation beyond reputejeepster has a reputation beyond reputejeepster has a reputation beyond reputejeepster has a reputation beyond reputejeepster has a reputation beyond reputejeepster has a reputation beyond reputejeepster has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mrken30
most of Scotland voted to remain, I can see another referendum on the horizon
Oh yes independence from those English Bankers, instead they'll have to deal with German Bankers. Makes perfect sense.

The Germans are capable of turning Scotland into another Ireland.
Old Jun 24th 2016, 6:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

sir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond repute

NI calling for reunification, Scotland for another indie ref. I feel for the young people who voted overwhelmingly for remain but were outvoted by all the old buggers who don't have to live with the consequences.

You Maniacs! You blew it up! Ah, damn you! God damn you all to hell!
Attached Thumbnails Consequences of the UK leaving Europe-planet-apes-end-scene.jpg  
Old Jun 24th 2016, 11:04 am
Forum Regular

Dewey has much to be proud ofDewey has much to be proud ofDewey has much to be proud ofDewey has much to be proud ofDewey has much to be proud ofDewey has much to be proud ofDewey has much to be proud ofDewey has much to be proud ofDewey has much to be proud ofDewey has much to be proud ofDewey has much to be proud of

This board about to become more popular. I took the precaution of checking Vermont service center's processing times the other day, I-130 petition for sibling relative processing applications made in November 2011

Last edited by Dewey; Jun 24th 2016 at 11:10 am.
Old Jun 24th 2016, 11:24 am
BE Forum Addict

FlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sir_eccles
NI calling for reunification, Scotland for another indie ref. I feel for the young people who voted overwhelmingly for remain but were outvoted by all the old buggers who don't have to live with the consequences.

You Maniacs! You blew it up! Ah, damn you! God damn you all to hell!
Calm, calm. There's still two years to consider things. According to Beeb reporting, LePen is calling for Frexit, Wilders is calling for Nexit, the Swedish right party is calling for Swexit and the Northern Party wants a referendum for Italy. The dominoes could start falling, and where would Scotland and NI go then? Germany's push to negotiate with Turkey about admission to the EU could accelerate the breakup, so opinion in those parts of the UK will be very volatile over the two year period of negotiation. Maybe Scotland wants to merge with Germany and learn to speak Kraut?

Nicola's "mandate" could very well evaporate and her push for a referendum exposed as having more to do with her personal ambition than what would be best for Scotland.

Last edited by FlaviusAetius; Jun 24th 2016 at 11:26 am.
Old Jun 24th 2016, 12:52 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Disappointing. That's it, just disappointing.

Good thing I have a US passport. Not in a rush to go back to the UK now, especially since this will likely give Sinn Fein/IRA a boost in Stormont.

But it's OK, because apparently leaving the EU will eliminate unemployment in the UK and will also reverse climate change and fix all the derelict town centres. Right? I mean, that's why we'd do something like that isn't it? Not just because a few Romanian car washes are upsetting the sensibilities of Daily Mail readers who barely remove their heads from their arses long enough to take a shit.
Old Jun 24th 2016, 12:57 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing
Disappointing. That's it, just disappointing.

Good thing I have a US passport. Not in a rush to go back to the UK now, especially since this will likely give Sinn Fein/IRA a boost in Stormont.

But it's OK, because apparently leaving the EU will eliminate unemployment in the UK and will also reverse climate change and fix all the derelict town centres. Right? I mean, that's why we'd do something like that isn't it? Not just because a few Romanian car washes are upsetting the sensibilities of Daily Mail readers who barely remove their heads from their arses long enough to take a shit.
I recommend avoiding TIO for a while. It's like a 1970s skinhead party in there
Old Jun 24th 2016, 1:00 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter
I recommend avoiding TIO for a while. It's like a 1970s skinhead party in there
Who gets to eat the digestive ... ?
Old Jun 24th 2016, 1:02 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing
Who gets to eat the digestive ... ?
Thanks for the mental pic
Old Jun 24th 2016, 1:12 pm
I have a comma problem

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter
Thanks for the mental pic
Sorry.
Old Jun 24th 2016, 1:27 pm
Austin. TX.

petitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond repute

Has Boris still got his US passport/citizenship?
Old Jun 24th 2016, 1:32 pm
I have a comma problem

Originally Posted by petitefrancaise
Has Boris still got his US passport/citizenship?
I think he renounced it, or at least he once intended to.
Old Jun 24th 2016, 1:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond repute

Will this vote cause the price of HP sauce to fall. My wife paid almost $10 I think, she refuses to tell me exactly how much she paid.
Old Jun 24th 2016, 1:52 pm
I have a comma problem

Originally Posted by mrken30
Will this vote cause the price of HP sauce to fall. My wife paid almost $10 I think, she refuses to tell me exactly how much she paid.
Jesus

There is a grocery store in town that sells it at the same price as A1 sauce. $3.99 or thereabouts. At least they used to, haven't looked for it in a while as I still have some left over from my last trip back. Which may, as it turns out, be my last.
Old Jun 24th 2016, 2:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Anian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond repute

They should start their own EU, with hookers and blow.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.