Wikiposts

Coming To Idaho

Old Sep 20th 2009, 2:04 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Coming To Idaho

Originally Posted by Bill_S
I was wondering why a thread about Idaho got to page 2...
Dinnertime ...and a potato fetish
Old Sep 20th 2009, 4:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

md95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Idaho

Originally Posted by daveyboy31
i didn't mean i'm gonna work legally!!! i have a friend there & he said i can work with him for cash, Who's gonna know!!
... well, just about everybody is going to know now that you have posted your intentions on the internet ...
Old Sep 20th 2009, 5:47 pm
Banned

daveyboy31 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by UKzeus
Well the weather here is in the 80's, will be Freezing here late October onwards with plenty of snow in the mountains and some in the valley here. this a link to the local paper http://www.idahostatesman.com/.
There are local soccar teams but nothing major. The people are the same as any where else nice,but get on the wrong side of them then watch out, we are armed and dangerous this is the wild west we do carry guns.
You will need to hire a car or truck, you will need good health insurance there is no NHS here so if you break something you pay for it. (Broken arm $2000+)Rooms from $35 per night upwards, gas is around 2.56 a gallon and food is cheap.
If you are asked by Immigration on how long you are visiting you will be asked if you have sufficent money for all this and supply proof.
If you get here there are plenty of things to do but only if you like the outdoors in the winter, Goodluck
Thanks for the info ukzeus much aprecaited
Old Sep 20th 2009, 5:50 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by md95065
... well, just about everybody is going to know now that you have posted your intentions on the internet ...
Well no one knows what i look like so it dosen't matter does it, Think about it num nuts.
Old Sep 20th 2009, 5:51 pm
Banned

I would like to thank everyone for their help
Old Sep 20th 2009, 9:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

cathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nice

I apreciate what you said & maybe i've took it all the wrong way so for that i'm sorry, & i'm still coming to Boise can't wait so can anyone put a bit of light on Boise like culture/weather/people & do they have a soccer team (most important) etc........ it would be apreciated thanks.
This has to be some sort of joke?
Old Sep 20th 2009, 11:54 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by cathy22w
This has to be some sort of joke?
Why?
Old Sep 21st 2009, 12:21 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Well no one knows what i look like so it dosen't matter does it...
That's a really naive way of looking at it. Newsflash... in the 21st Century, you'd be surprised how much identifying information can be gleaned from digital records.

Ian
Old Sep 21st 2009, 1:18 am
Banned

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
That's a really naive way of looking at it. Newsflash... in the 21st Century, you'd be surprised how much identifying information can be gleaned from digital records.

Ian
Ok lets see how good you are, if you can find out who i am, how old i am & where i'm originally from i'll take it all back.
Old Sep 21st 2009, 2:56 am
Nuts and Bolts

Tegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond repute

That is pretty easy actually. Anyone with a little bit of savvy can track your IP to your address. Calling people numb nuts and things like that is truly offensive. You have come on here clearly indicating that you will happily do something illegal and then get pissed off for being called on it. Well, now my turn. These kinds of sites are frequented by people other than just expats, and they may just work for the office that deals with intended illegals like you. You may well be one of the lucky ones that gets caught, and with the attitude you manifest here, I hope it happens.

Please do come to Idaho, you will stand out like a neon sign anyway which will draw the attention you least desire.
Old Sep 21st 2009, 3:05 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Ok lets see how good you are, if you can find out who i am, how old i am & where i'm originally from i'll take it all back.
It's well known by the regulars on here that US Immigration track these forums and they have the means to trace posters.
Old Sep 21st 2009, 3:09 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Fair enough. I'll PM whatever info I find, as I don't want to post private information in a public forum. If I'm at all accurate, you acknowledge this by offering a public apology to me and the others in this forum. Agreed?

Ian
Old Sep 21st 2009, 4:17 am
Banned

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
Fair enough. I'll PM whatever info I find, as I don't want to post private information in a public forum. If I'm at all accurate, you acknowledge this by offering a public apology to me and the others in this forum. Agreed?

Ian
agreed lets play
Old Sep 21st 2009, 4:32 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

agreed lets play
Let's not.

It's all starting to sound a little 15-years-old.

Dave, you can come over for a visit of 90 days or less, can't work, but can use the time to make contacts for a future, longer return in your hopeful future. Have a good time, and don't forget to declare your arrests on your ESTA application before you travel.
Old Sep 21st 2009, 5:01 am
Banned

Has anyone found me yet? let me help you all & give you all a clue "Internet Cafe London" i hope that helps you all. Let me tell you all something, I can carry this on forever i have plenty of mouth & suprises, You can bar me if you like i don't care there are plenty of websites out there, I made a silly mistake at the beginning about saying that i wanted to come over for a bit to work ilegally & you all blown it all out of porportion, I have enough money to stay there for six months without doing a thing i just wanted something to do, All someone had to say is don't say anything ilegally on this website & i would of never mentiond it again ok so do you all wanna carry on with this i have plenty more to say .

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.