Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Chicken Tikka Masala at Costco

Chicken Tikka Masala at Costco

Old Oct 10th 2009, 9:04 pm
I love Marmite, she don't

franc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to behold
Default Chicken Tikka Masala at Costco

Fresh section - not Frozen !

Brought some, $10 for 2 pounds of the stuff. Trying it tonight with their lovely Naan bread.. Will let you know

http://www.sukhis.com/products/fresh...kka-masala.php

http://www.24-7pressrelease.com/pres...ies-101419.php
Old Oct 10th 2009, 9:20 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chicken Tikka Masala at Costco

omg, I thought everyone knew!

I just filled out a comment card yesterday begging them to bring it back.
We bought a jar of the sauce, but it's just not the same as having someone else cook it for you.

Oh wait.. that's the sukhis one. I'd like a report. They MAKE one in the deli section that has their roasted chicken in it and the lovely sauce they sell from the fresh case. I got all excited there, didn't I?
Old Oct 10th 2009, 11:42 pm

franc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to behold

Just finished. It was awesome. Washed down with the NAAN bread from Costco too (toasted in the toaster). My wife loves CTM and she scraped the plate YUM. And yes, this is the fresh pack, sauce and chicken (lovely white meat), just like you'd buy in M&S Heats in the pan (as I did) or Microwave (as I don't)..

Yum..

Originally Posted by meauxna
omg, I thought everyone knew!

I just filled out a comment card yesterday begging them to bring it back.
We bought a jar of the sauce, but it's just not the same as having someone else cook it for you.

Oh wait.. that's the sukhis one. I'd like a report. They MAKE one in the deli section that has their roasted chicken in it and the lovely sauce they sell from the fresh case. I got all excited there, didn't I?
Old Oct 11th 2009, 12:42 am
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/da...ala_7231.shtml
Old Oct 11th 2009, 1:03 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

trader joes doesn't do a bad effort, not all that hot for the curries, but pretty nice all the same, frozen naan ain't bad, but the fresh is even nicer.

Costco...just to far and much effort to go to around here
Old Oct 11th 2009, 1:38 am
BE Enthusiast

mayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of light

Like the bit on the website...
"with local versions available throughout India."
I was always under the impression it was developed for the british palate and market?
Old Oct 11th 2009, 4:03 am
Guttural Brumerican

Titchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond repute

Our local supermarket has naan's. Heat them up in the oven and off you go
Old Oct 11th 2009, 4:19 am
BE Forum Addict

lisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond repute

Super Target sells Naan :-)
Old Oct 11th 2009, 4:33 am
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

Oh that is so exciting, I'm heading to Costco with my friend before halloween, no idea when. Must add it to my list.
Old Oct 11th 2009, 4:47 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mummy in the foothills
Oh that is so exciting, I'm heading to Costco with my friend before halloween, no idea when. Must add it to my list.
Hmmmm, I shop at Costco regularly, and I've never seen either Chicken Tikka Masala nor Naan bread there!! (Mesa, Arizona)

Where within Costco exactly is the CTM? I understand not the frozen section....but what is the fresh section? You mean the part where they have the roasted chickens, ribs, and fresh packaged meats?

I love CTM!

Rene
Old Oct 11th 2009, 2:26 pm
Forum Regular

yorkshirelass has a reputation beyond reputeyorkshirelass has a reputation beyond reputeyorkshirelass has a reputation beyond reputeyorkshirelass has a reputation beyond reputeyorkshirelass has a reputation beyond reputeyorkshirelass has a reputation beyond reputeyorkshirelass has a reputation beyond reputeyorkshirelass has a reputation beyond reputeyorkshirelass has a reputation beyond reputeyorkshirelass has a reputation beyond reputeyorkshirelass has a reputation beyond repute

Target and Publix now regularly carry nan bread as well as some yummy curry sauces!!
Old Oct 11th 2009, 8:41 pm

It was where you buy the fresh pasta/sausage dishes. Close to the chicken, a couple of aisles down..... Didn't stick out much... Near the jars of Pickled Herrings (another of my faves ).

Originally Posted by Noorah101
Hmmmm, I shop at Costco regularly, and I've never seen either Chicken Tikka Masala nor Naan bread there!! (Mesa, Arizona)

Where within Costco exactly is the CTM? I understand not the frozen section....but what is the fresh section? You mean the part where they have the roasted chickens, ribs, and fresh packaged meats?

I love CTM!

Rene
Old Oct 11th 2009, 8:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by franc111s
Near the jars of Pickled Herrings (another of my faves ).
I think I just threw up a little in my mouth!
Old Oct 11th 2009, 10:09 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by franc111s
It was where you buy the fresh pasta/sausage dishes. Close to the chicken, a couple of aisles down..... Didn't stick out much... Near the jars of Pickled Herrings (another of my faves ).
OK, I'll have to hunt for it. None of those items you mentioned sound familiar to me! Maybe I don't get all the way around Costco as I thought I did!

I'll definitely be on a search for it, now!

Rene
Old Oct 11th 2009, 10:49 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Noorah101
OK, I'll have to hunt for it. None of those items you mentioned sound familiar to me! Maybe I don't get all the way around Costco as I thought I did!

I'll definitely be on a search for it, now!

Rene
You know where the cheese and meat section is at the back, by the meat counter? There are two 'fresh' sections.. the stuff they make (ginormous wrap platters, salads, sometimes meatloaf etc) and the prepared, packaged stuff from outside vendors. Ours carries a fanstastic prepared falafal (great for the freezer & a quickie meal), different salsas, hummus, dips etc. There's two tikka masalas; the one franc tried and the one I've tried (the Costco-made one).
All kinds of goodies back there, but pretty sure they are regional.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.