Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Cheryl Cole dumped from US X Factor due to Geordie accent

Cheryl Cole dumped from US X Factor due to Geordie accent

Old Jun 3rd 2011, 4:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

cluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cheryl Cole dumped from US X Factor due to Geordie accent

Originally Posted by Poppy girl
I cannot stand those talentless bimbos...why do we have to put up with thier constant crap!!
I sorry (don't know why though) to say, I had to go and Google them. never heard of them until now. I guess giving up cable TV has some advantages.
Old Jun 3rd 2011, 4:20 pm
Sidecar Falcon

DigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Poppy girl
Snookie .....a foul mouthed little trollop, thats cashing in while she can, many younger girlies appear to be following the Snookie hair style in this neck of the woods its not nice not nice at all....she gets drunk all the time shows off her ass and swears like a drunken fisherman ( I guess she might have some Poppy heritage in her back in the day lol)
She looks and sounds like a shit American rip off of Amy Winehouse but likely without the talent.
Old Jun 3rd 2011, 4:22 pm
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DigitalGhost
My perception of America is that they are much less forgiving than the British and not as eager to bolster celebrity onto talentless idiots. The whole Jade Goody debacle was testament that Britain often rewards the obnoxious and stupid.
They come from Alaska and go in to politics in the states. At least the Brits would not elect Jade Goody to PM
Old Jun 3rd 2011, 4:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

The Housewives of Whatever County

The Dozy Duggars

Ruby

The Dwarf family

Maury
Old Jun 3rd 2011, 4:25 pm
Sidecar Falcon

DigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kimilseung
They come from Alaska and go in to politics in the states. At least the Brits would not elect Jade Goody to PM
I'm sorry but you can't compare Sarah Palin with the Goody woman, at least Sarah Palin is at least mildly attractive and entertaining.
Old Jun 3rd 2011, 4:28 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sorry but the fact that she is now dead is irrelevant, whilst I agree that it was a tragedy for any human being to die that age, that she even tried to profit to some extent from her treatment by allowing a camera crew to film her is testament to the kind of human being she was.

There is a massive culture in Britain for people to want, and occasionally obtain, celebrity without having pretty much any talent or skill to justify it. A few exceptions aside, like the Kardashians, I don't think that happens quite as much in the US.

Then again, America did create 'The Hills' so maybe I am wrong.
I can assure you, it absolutely does. It's worldwide, every no-mark arsehole is clamouring for their 5 minutes of fame, while the people with any real talent are forced out of the market because woe betide we are exposed to any actual ****ing art that you might have to actually think about.

To quote The Hippopotamus "Christ but we live in arse-paralysingly drear times". I'm embarrased to be alive right now in this age of plastic disposable 'celebrity'. Give me art and creativity any day
Old Jun 3rd 2011, 4:29 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sorry but the fact that she is now dead is irrelevant, whilst I agree that it was a tragedy for any human being to die that age, that she even tried to profit to some extent from her treatment by allowing a camera crew to film her is testament to the kind of human being she was.

There is a massive culture in Britain for people to want, and occasionally obtain, celebrity without having pretty much any talent or skill to justify it. A few exceptions aside, like the Kardashians, I don't think that happens quite as much in the US.

Then again, America did create 'The Hills' so maybe I am wrong.
I thiink the US is just as much to blame....Justin Beba (if you spell it that way!!) the numptys from The Hills as you mentioned already forgot their names the dim blonde with the fat tits and wacko hubs....as Sally said the Kardashians,they have to be the biggest joke, the entire cast of Jersey Shore it goes on and on!!
Old Jun 3rd 2011, 4:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sorry but you can't compare Sarah Palin with the Goody woman, at least Sarah Palin is at least mildly attractive and entertaining.
Disagree strongly.
Old Jun 3rd 2011, 4:32 pm
Sidecar Falcon

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing
I can assure you, it absolutely does. It's worldwide, every no-mark arsehole is clamouring for their 5 minutes of fame, while the people with any real talent are forced out of the market because woe betide we are exposed to any actual ****ing art that you might have to actually think about.

To quote The Hippopotamus "Christ but we live in arse-paralysingly drear times". I'm embarrased to be alive right now in this age of plastic disposable 'celebrity'. Give me art and creativity any day
Greatest forum post I have seen in as long as I can remember.
Old Jun 3rd 2011, 4:33 pm

penguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
The Housewives of Whatever County

The Dozy Duggars

Ruby

The Dwarf family

Maury
Ramona who is one of the Housewives of NYC occasionaly comes into the restaurant that I work. Her husband Mario and her had dinner at the bar last year because much to her "shock and dismay" we didn't have a table for her! I heard her say to her husband that she couldn't believe hat people weren't coming up to them because "they were celebrities"! I had to bite my lip ! Being on a reality show does not make you a celebrity! I really had a hard time keeing a straight face while serving them.
Old Jun 3rd 2011, 4:38 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Greatest forum post I have seen in as long as I can remember.
Being at least an aspiring artist of sorts myself, I do feel rather strongly about it hehe!
Old Jun 5th 2011, 12:21 am
Forum Regular

RickWG is just really niceRickWG is just really niceRickWG is just really niceRickWG is just really niceRickWG is just really niceRickWG is just really niceRickWG is just really niceRickWG is just really niceRickWG is just really niceRickWG is just really nice

Originally Posted by penguinbar
Ramona who is one of the Housewives of NYC occasionaly comes into the restaurant that I work. Her husband Mario and her had dinner at the bar last year because much to her "shock and dismay" we didn't have a table for her! I heard her say to her husband that she couldn't believe hat people weren't coming up to them because "they were celebrities"! I had to bite my lip ! Being on a reality show does not make you a celebrity! I really had a hard time keeing a straight face while serving them.
Like that ghetto trash skank that was on the latest Celebrity Apprentice...
Old Jun 14th 2011, 11:49 am
Forum Regular

njmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nice

Originally Posted by Manc
Girl Aloud and Ashley Cole's (ex?) misses.

and fella's you can say you wouldn't all you want, but you'd be lyin.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XMiy_UsrPDs

Pixie Lott does have nicer legs though
I remember her when she was Cheryl Tweedy and working her way around Newcastle (most of which she did from a horizontal position).

I know guys who have been there and trust me, there is no way I want any part of that...
Old Jun 14th 2011, 4:58 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

she's attractive in the same way of getting slightly aroused when you see two cars hitting each other head on.
Old Jun 15th 2011, 6:04 am
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

She looks and sounds like a shit American rip off of Amy Winehouse but likely without the talent.
Number one daughter says Snookie is the *nicest* of the Joisey Shore bunch.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.