Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Bumper Stickers you hate

Bumper Stickers you hate

Old Sep 19th 2007, 8:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

keira-2007 has a reputation beyond reputekeira-2007 has a reputation beyond reputekeira-2007 has a reputation beyond reputekeira-2007 has a reputation beyond reputekeira-2007 has a reputation beyond reputekeira-2007 has a reputation beyond reputekeira-2007 has a reputation beyond reputekeira-2007 has a reputation beyond reputekeira-2007 has a reputation beyond reputekeira-2007 has a reputation beyond reputekeira-2007 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bumper Stickers you hate

My all time favourite one has to be:

"I used to skinny dip
Now I chunky dunk!"

Great...
Old Sep 19th 2007, 8:34 pm
Last orders please...

lisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond repute

I have to admit I thought the baseball through the window trick sticker was good when I first saw it, now it just bugs the crap out of me coz my daughter thinks its real (she's 6 ) and then I tell her no its not, then its all yes it is, no its not back and forth for ages,sometimes I just feel like walking over to the car ripping it of the window and telling my daughter see, told you it was just a sticker...

but I have to be the adult and raise above wanting to stick my tongue out and saying see...told you so....
Old Sep 19th 2007, 8:58 pm
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pharrya
Oh, and while we're on the subject, has anyone seen those "In LOving memory" stickers - or more ususally decals, usually on the back windows of cars, and especially SUV's.

Like this: http://www.customlabels4u.com/images...car-sample.gif

What the hell is that all about ?????
OMG looks like poor Rachel is trying to ge out!

I've seen quite a few, not just for children. Not my cup of tea.
Old Sep 19th 2007, 9:12 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by elfman
Anybody want to submit designs for BE bumper stickers?
TV or not TV - Aus Forum at BE.com

Kan you Karma It? - BE.com

End World Peace - TIO at BE.com

Where's Me Marmite? - BE.com

Proud Member of the BE Knitting Circle

Double your Entendres at BE.com

BE.com - Serving the Whinger since xxxx
Old Sep 20th 2007, 12:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Pharrya is a splendid one to beholdPharrya is a splendid one to beholdPharrya is a splendid one to beholdPharrya is a splendid one to beholdPharrya is a splendid one to beholdPharrya is a splendid one to beholdPharrya is a splendid one to beholdPharrya is a splendid one to beholdPharrya is a splendid one to beholdPharrya is a splendid one to beholdPharrya is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by lisag8070
I have to admit I thought the baseball through the window trick sticker was good when I first saw it, now it just bugs the crap out of me coz my daughter thinks its real (she's 6 ) and then I tell her no its not, then its all yes it is, no its not back and forth for ages,sometimes I just feel like walking over to the car ripping it of the window and telling my daughter see, told you it was just a sticker...

but I have to be the adult and raise above wanting to stick my tongue out and saying see...told you so....
On that note, the last time I went to the UK, i bought my brother some of those fake bullet-hole stickers for his car....
Old Sep 20th 2007, 1:54 am
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

On that note, the last time I went to the UK, i bought my brother some of those fake bullet-hole stickers for his car....
Nobody over there will know what the hell they are...
Old Sep 20th 2007, 2:13 am
Last orders please...

lisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond repute

Has he put them on? and if so, how many times has he been stopped by the police?
Old Sep 20th 2007, 3:10 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by Sally
OMG looks like poor Rachel is trying to ge out!

I've seen quite a few, not just for children. Not my cup of tea.
Theres plenty of these around NY.
Attached Thumbnails Bumper Stickers you hate-car-sample.gif  
Old Sep 20th 2007, 3:44 am
Gone but not forgotten. RIP

TRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond repute

WTFF?
Old Sep 20th 2007, 4:40 am
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Saw my first 2008 sticker on a big assed Ram truck:

Mitt Romney For President

Old Sep 20th 2007, 11:33 am
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by snowbunny
Saw my first 2008 sticker on a big assed Ram truck:

Mitt Romney For President

Not a Dodge fan?
Old Sep 27th 2007, 3:24 am
Just Joined

4fenianbhoys is an unknown quantity at this point

I despise GB ovals. ...so much in fact, I tend to inadvertently swerve into their lane of traffic with my exceptionally large SUV, only to ensure they have a fine look at my Sinn Fein sticky while they fill their bloomers--mind you.
Old Sep 27th 2007, 3:26 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by 4fenianbhoys
I despise GB ovals. ...so much in fact, I tend to inadvertently swerve into their lane of traffic with my exceptionally large SUV, only to ensure they have a fine look at my Sinn Fein sticky while they fill their bloomers--mind you.
Err...welcome.
Old Sep 27th 2007, 3:27 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Another living in loopy loopy land
Old Sep 27th 2007, 3:41 am
Arrogant ****

dbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond repute

You must need that SUV for when you have to move your caravan.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.