Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Brots!! I'll give you bleedin brots.....

Wikiposts

Brots!! I'll give you bleedin brots.....

Old Oct 4th 2006, 6:34 pm
Bugger Off!

Silly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond repute
Default Brots!! I'll give you bleedin brots.....

Son. You'll be getting brots across the arse when you come back here. Big sausages? I ask you! Wots wrong with bangers and mash? Your dad would turn in his grave. Which is where he'll be anymore of this american nonsense. There's nowt wrong with Cumberland, a thick ear and a kick up the arse now and again. Never did us any 'arm. Brots.....I ask yer!!!!

Love mum.

PS - your goldfish is dead. Happy now are ya!!!!

Yummy!!!
he he he
Old Oct 5th 2006, 12:45 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brots!! I'll give you bleedin brots.....

have you been on the sauce?
Old Oct 5th 2006, 1:14 am
Bugger Off!

Silly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Manc
have you been on the sauce?
Ha, only the brown!! Trying to tell me mum about brots but she was having non of I'm afraid ha ha. She should be visiting in the new year though so maybe I can convince her to give em a try. you know what them salford gals are like though, stuck in their ways!!
Old Oct 5th 2006, 1:16 am
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Silly Sod
Ha, only the brown!! Trying to tell me mum about brots but she was having non of I'm afraid ha ha. She should be visiting in the new year though so maybe I can convince her to give em a try. you know what them salford gals are like though, stuck in their ways!!
unlike the salford lads who are stuck in their gals
Old Oct 5th 2006, 1:28 am
Bugger Off!

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
unlike the salford lads who are stuck in their gals
Not to mention other peoples ha ha
Old Oct 5th 2006, 2:23 am
I approved this message

Hiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond repute

They're called brats and they're from Germany...
Old Oct 9th 2006, 5:29 am

atempest is a name known to allatempest is a name known to allatempest is a name known to allatempest is a name known to allatempest is a name known to allatempest is a name known to allatempest is a name known to allatempest is a name known to allatempest is a name known to allatempest is a name known to allatempest is a name known to all

pork and leek sausage, cumberland ring, anberdeen angus beef sausages....how I mss them all. fried til golden then put over creamy mash with some nice onion gravy.

Thats champion!
Old Oct 9th 2006, 8:51 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by atempest
Thats champion!
That's cholesterol.
Old Oct 9th 2006, 3:42 pm

atempest is a name known to allatempest is a name known to allatempest is a name known to allatempest is a name known to allatempest is a name known to allatempest is a name known to allatempest is a name known to allatempest is a name known to allatempest is a name known to allatempest is a name known to allatempest is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Manc
That's cholesterol.