Wikiposts

british tv serials

Old Jun 1st 2007, 4:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: british tv serials

Originally Posted by leonatlanta
you buy brit video stuff from ebay? i recently purchased the complete volumes of the life and death of reggie perry. i remember watching it vaguely as a kid andnow i vaguely remember watching it drunk!
No I dont do ebay anything. I have a lovely Brit friend who also burns me DVDs of what ever I want
Old Jun 1st 2007, 4:02 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rushman
For three days I fought my way along roads packed with
refugees, the homeless, burdened with boxes and bundles containing their valuables.
All that was of value to me was in London, but by the time I reached their little
red-brick house, Carrie and her father were gone.
I watch the birds fly south across the autumn sky cand one by one they disappear
I wish that I was flying with them...
Old Jun 1st 2007, 4:04 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by Elvira
I watch the birds fly south across the autumn sky cand one by one they disappear
I wish that I was flying with them...
Fire suddenly leapt from house to house, the population panicked and
ran - and I was swept along with them, aimless and lost without Carrie. Finally, I headed
Eastward for the ocean, and my only hope of survival - a boat out of England.
Old Jun 1st 2007, 4:05 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

ran - and I was swept along with them, aimless and lost without Carrie. Finally, I headed
That sounds serious...
Old Jun 1st 2007, 4:32 pm
Banned

leonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond repute

there has to be a way that we can restore to life
Old Jun 1st 2007, 5:05 pm
Time Lord

dgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond repute

The Thunderchild had vanished forever, taking with her mans last hope of victory....
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 2:14 am
Mr. Grumpy

BritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond repute

Not everyone. I can't stand TV. Intelligence sucking tripe for dullards with low I.Q's that need to watch pathetic programmes with a moral issue thinly disguised in the plot or a plethora of crap cop shows.

Except the speed and history channels.
that pretty much echoes my thoughts on TV. However, when I was over in the UK recently, a mate of mine introduced my to 'bear grylls' (no not a program about large hairy queens) some nutter ex-sas bloke who does survival programs. for whatever reason its compelling watching. at least now if I get stuck in deliverance country 5 miles away from civilisation I can now make a rope out of yucca leaves, eat maggots from the rotting flesh of dead animals and if i get hot, pee on my t-shirt and wrap it round my head to avoid heatstroke

another program, comedy this time that i was intro'd to is peep show (nothing dirty unfortunately) quite an amusing comedy in the same kind of vein as alan parttridge or the office i.e. feel slightly uncomfortable watching it 70% of the time then spend the other 30% cracking up....
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 11:13 am
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BritGuyTN
another program, comedy this time that i was intro'd to is peep show (nothing dirty unfortunately) quite an amusing comedy in the same kind of vein as alan parttridge or the office i.e. feel slightly uncomfortable watching it 70% of the time then spend the other 30% cracking up....
Yes it's good, it's been on BBC America.