Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

A boy for Meaghan and Harry, getting ready to answer a thousand questions

A boy for Meaghan and Harry, getting ready to answer a thousand questions

Old May 6th 2019, 1:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ash UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond repute
Default A boy for Meaghan and Harry, getting ready to answer a thousand questions

Congrats to the royal couple, I think they will make great parents.

That said I know I am in for a question and answer session at work tomorrow... like I have some private inside scoop.
Old May 6th 2019, 2:14 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A boy for Meaghan and Harry, getting ready to answer a thousand questions

I wonder if either of them have called her father?
Old May 6th 2019, 4:25 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A boy for Meaghan and Harry, getting ready to answer a thousand questions

If we in the same place, I'd have no questions. I could not care less about the couple nor their child.

Only glad that both mother and child are healthy and doing well.
Old May 6th 2019, 4:33 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
If we in the same place, I'd have no questions. I could not care less about the couple nor their child.

Only glad that both mother and child are healthy and doing well.
I'm the same Rete, although I understand that some people are interested. My Brit husband turned the TV over when the news reader began the announcement
Old May 6th 2019, 5:27 pm
Gloves off

BuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
I'm the same Rete, although I understand that some people are interested. My Brit husband turned the TV over when the news reader began the announcement
Seems a bit over the top to me, couldn't he have just changed channels?

Or do you lot not get the snooker after Neil's exit from the tournament?
Old May 6th 2019, 5:29 pm
You aint seen me, right?

SpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond repute

Can you really consider someone a great parent if the nanny and staff do all the work? Put me in the couldn't care less camp.
Old May 6th 2019, 5:37 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BuckinghamshireBoy
Seems a bit over the top to me, couldn't he have just changed channels?

Or do you lot not get the snooker after Neil's exit from the tournament?
Smarty!
I, on the other hand, am not so smart because I don't have a clue what the snooker and Neil reference means
Old May 6th 2019, 5:49 pm
Gloves off

BuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond repute

Smarty!
I, on the other hand, am not so smart because I don't have a clue what the snooker and Neil reference means
Snooker world championship, final is ongoing, and concludes tonight.

Neil Robertson
(just another aussie bloke) won it in 2010, bloody good player, but was put out in the quarters this year by one of the two guys still going.

I was watching the snooker when... was announced.
Old May 6th 2019, 5:56 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by BuckinghamshireBoy
Snooker world championship, final is ongoing, and concludes tonight.

Neil Robertson (just another aussie bloke) won it in 2010, bloody good player, but was put out in the quarters this year by one of the two guys still going.

I was watching the snooker when... was announced.
No wonder I didn't know what you were talking about

Yes, back to the news of the day! It's not every day a baby is born.
Old May 6th 2019, 6:06 pm
Deep in the woods of CT

Nutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond repute

It's not every day a baby is born.

Old May 6th 2019, 6:15 pm
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

My "I'm not a republican" as as explanation of why I am not the person to ask about this topic, doesn't convey the lower case r in spoken English. Just leads to more explanation required.
Old May 6th 2019, 6:28 pm
Peace onion

Octang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond repute

No wonder I didn't know what you were talking about

Yes, back to the news of the day! It's not every day a baby is born.
Yeah, it is. Babyee! Useless little parasitic potatoes. Creating a crotch goblin; It's a job that takes to no skill or qualifications to get.

I can't stand Me-gain; she's a shameless grifter and transparent as a greenhouse made of optical grade glass.
Harry is an imbecile - they had the bend the rules for him to be a gunner in the Apache helicopter because he didn't meet the standards.
But, as they say, if you can't say something nice about someone, say nothing at all. So I shall zip it.
Old May 6th 2019, 6:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Harveyspecter has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyspecter has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyspecter has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyspecter has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyspecter has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyspecter has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyspecter has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyspecter has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyspecter has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyspecter has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyspecter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SpoogleDrummer
Can you really consider someone a great parent if the nanny and staff do all the work?
My thoughts exactly.
Old May 7th 2019, 9:22 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond repute

Thread just started on an alternate IB forum, simply titled - "Woman has baby".
Old May 7th 2019, 9:44 am
Gloves off

Originally Posted by Expatrick
Thread just started on an alternate IB forum, simply titled - "Woman has baby".
spouse of scouse having a laugh?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.