Bored Games

Old Nov 25th 2007, 7:53 am
Bugger Off!

Silly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bored Games

Okay, I aint complaining. I have had a great night.

The wifes best friend came round with her new fella. They made lasagna or whatever it is called. I purposely didn't drink until an hour after they got here (7 o-f/ookin-clock!!!) so that I could remain my charming and witty self until at least 8.02

On the plus side:

1) The guy was the DD (designated driver) and not the DDD (designated drunk driver).
2) They didn't invite us to the titty bar next weekend for burgers and fries(hence, probably not swingers like most americans seem to be).
3) He didn't say much, which meant I could monopolise the conversation and bang on about how great the Uk is (even though like all of us tossers I couldn't wait to bugger orf ha ha)
4) They brought the booze.
5) They flucked off just after 1.30am leaving me time to get a quick nobbing in with the wife.

All in all a good evening.

On the minus side.................:

They brought five different board games!!!! What's that all about? I stopped playing board games after our Billy made me eat a hotel in a grudge match of monopoly when I was ten.

I wanted to Play Halo 2 with the guy. They wanted to play Pictionary and Trivial Pursuits while drinking 'Alabama Slammers'. I wanted to get pissed and kill aliens. They wanted to come up with 12 different words to describe various things that began with the letter Q FFS.

All very wholesome I grant you. Also very boring. When the question was - something you wouldn't want to eat beginning with the letter D I put dogshit. Whats wrong with that? Everybody coughed politely and said - erm...yes, good answer. Things you wouldn't want to touch beginning with the letter D? Dead relatives of course. More polite coughs.

All in all a successful night I think. I dont imagine them coming back but what the hell. Board games indeed. I ask ya!!!!!

PS - excuse any typos and dont drink alabama bleedin slammers - off to puke now
Old Nov 25th 2007, 9:58 am
Just Joined

Brit_far_from_home is just really niceBrit_far_from_home is just really niceBrit_far_from_home is just really niceBrit_far_from_home is just really niceBrit_far_from_home is just really niceBrit_far_from_home is just really niceBrit_far_from_home is just really niceBrit_far_from_home is just really nice
Default Re: Bored Games

Originally Posted by Silly Sod

The wifes best friend came round with her new fella. They made lasagna or whatever it is called. I purposely didn't drink until an hour after they got here (7 o-f/ookin-clock!!!) so that I could remain my charming and witty self until at least 8.02

On the plus side:

1) The guy was the DD (designated driver) and not the DDD (designated drunk driver).
2) They didn't invite us to the titty bar next weekend for burgers and fries(hence, probably not swingers like most americans seem to be).
3) He didn't say much, which meant I could monopolise the conversation and bang on about how great the Uk is (even though like all of us tossers I couldn't wait to bugger orf ha ha)
5) They flucked off just after 1.30am leaving me time to get a quick nobbing in with the wife.

They brought five different board games!!!! What's that all about? I stopped playing board games after our Billy made me eat a hotel in a grudge match of monopoly when I was ten.

I wanted to Play Halo 2 with the guy. They wanted to play Pictionary and Trivial Pursuits while drinking 'Alabama Slammers'. I wanted to get pissed and kill aliens. They wanted to come up with 12 different words to describe various things that began with the letter Q FFS.

All very wholesome I grant you. Also very boring. When the question was - something you wouldn't want to eat beginning with the letter D I put dogshit. Whats wrong with that? Everybody coughed politely and said - erm...yes, good answer. Things you wouldn't want to touch beginning with the letter D? Dead relatives of course. More polite coughs.

All in all a successful night I think. I dont imagine them coming back but what the hell. Board games indeed. I ask ya!!!!!

You sound like a right merchant banker. I feel sorry for your guests.
Old Nov 25th 2007, 10:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Tracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond repute

On the plus side:

PMSL!!

God I hate board games. "Bored games" works for me. I just flat refuse to play the things, problem solved.
Old Nov 25th 2007, 10:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Tracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Brit_far_from_home
I feel sorry for Japan.
Old Nov 25th 2007, 4:52 pm
Bugger Off!

Silly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tracym
I feel sorry for Japan.
Thank you Tracy - humourless bugger that one You are welcome round here anytime for a game of buckeroo, now that I can get into ha ha
Old Nov 25th 2007, 4:57 pm
Bugger Off!

Originally Posted by Brit_far_from_home

BTW - in case you didn't pick up on this - It was a JOKE!!!! we had a great time, I was having a laugh about board games. We are going to their place next weekend and we will cook for them. We may well play board games and all have a good time. Lighten up and keep off the sushi, I am guessing it don't agree with ya.
Old Nov 25th 2007, 6:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

ElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to behold

On the plus side:

Old Nov 25th 2007, 10:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

ElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to behold

BTW - in case you didn't pick up on this - It was a JOKE!!!! we had a great time, I was having a laugh about board games. We are going to their place next weekend and we will cook for them. We may well play board games and all have a good time. Lighten up and keep off the sushi, I am guessing it don't agree with ya.

Pah! Don't worry about him - he's an angry playground bully. And a merchant banker to boot
Old Nov 25th 2007, 10:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond repute

I feel sorry for Japan.
It was the Yank who got the sarcasm?!??!?! Good for you Tracy!
Old Nov 25th 2007, 11:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by KJ2007
It was the Yank who got the sarcasm?!??!?! Good for you Tracy!
I'm getting trained.... slowly...

Thanks.
Old Nov 26th 2007, 12:08 am
Bugger Off!

I'm getting trained.... slowly...

Thanks.
As the british hooligan footy chant goes - it's all gone quiet over there!!! lol. Sod him. He's gone. Thankfully
Old Nov 26th 2007, 1:58 am

Pony is an unknown quantity at this point

At least they brought some grog. Back in TX Sue's student friends would turn up with some drinks, and an appetite. After eating us out of house and home, when they finally decided to leave, they always asked for what was left of the drinks they had brought (usually some cheap wine or dodgy Belgium beer). Bloody students
Old Nov 26th 2007, 2:08 am
Last orders please...

lisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like a wild night Silly Sod...I mean 5 board games....however did you choose....
Old Nov 26th 2007, 2:22 am
Bugger Off!

It was a wild night lol. Pony, these folks left all the drink which was another plus. We tried to make them take it but they insisted (largely because the wifes friend was so bladdered she could barely walk ha ha). So I drank it all today. Sunday, bloody sunday!!!
Old Nov 26th 2007, 3:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Bill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond repute

I wanted to get pissed and kill aliens.
When the question was - something you wouldn't want to eat beginning with the letter D I put dogshit. Whats wrong with that? Everybody coughed politely and said - erm...yes, good answer. Things you wouldn't want to touch beginning with the letter D? Dead relatives of course. More polite coughs.

I'm not British, I'm Canadian/American; I think we'd get along famously. Don't think none of the natives appreciate British-style humour or mindless 3-D carnage.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.