Bomb Cyclone

Old Mar 13th 2019, 8:20 pm
Peace onion

Octang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bomb Cyclone

Hey all you guys down in Floridia and the pan handle and Mississippi and them such.

We're finally getting a taste of what you guys go through with those there hurricanes.
They're calling it a "bomb cyclone" - probably because it sounds dramatic. Like a category 1 hurricane. With snow.
And there are yellow things in the snow. It's very strange. Don't worry. We have supplies to last the night and our ducks are safe.

Will keep you posted.
Old Mar 13th 2019, 8:23 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Bomb Cyclone

Originally Posted by Octang Frye
Hey all you guys down in Floridia and the pan handle and Mississippi and them such.

We're finally getting a taste of what you guys go through with those there hurricanes.
They're calling it a "bomb cyclone" - probably because it sounds dramatic. Like a category 1 hurricane. With snow.
And there are yellow things in the snow. It's very strange. Don't worry. We have supplies to last the night and our ducks are safe.

Will keep you posted.
Ducks ? I hope your ducks are safe and sound.

Pic please. I am intrigued about the yellow things in the snow.

Keep safe and warm.
Old Mar 13th 2019, 8:31 pm
Peace onion

Octang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond repute

I think the yellow stuff must be dust or sand or something. Ducks are fine. We have Percy, the Appleyard drake, Dilly (we adopted her after she spent two years living with humans), Gladys and Morag (Appleyard females), Hippy Duck (she came from a Boulder commune) and Phaedra, a Cayhuga. I will try and get pics.
Old Mar 13th 2019, 8:38 pm
`

Originally Posted by Octang Frye
I think the yellow stuff must be dust or sand or something. Ducks are fine. We have Percy, the Appleyard drake, Dilly (we adopted her after she spent two years living with humans), Gladys and Morag (Appleyard females), Hippy Duck (she came from a Boulder commune) and Phaedra, a Cayhuga. I will try and get pics.
We now have just Woobie, a pekin duck drake. His mate Boo died last year so he has to make do with a couple of mirrors and two decoy ducks.

Old Mar 13th 2019, 8:41 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Have a look on CoTrip to see all the Highways closed, I have a feeling I will be digging out all tomorrow.
Old Mar 13th 2019, 8:45 pm
Deep in the woods of CT

Nutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
Ducks ? I hope your ducks are safe and sound.

Pic please. I am intrigued about the yellow things in the snow.

Keep safe and warm.
With all my dogs, there are a lot of yellow areas in the snow here ....
Old Mar 13th 2019, 8:53 pm
Peace onion

Originally Posted by BEVS
We now have just Woobie, a pekin duck drake. His mate Boo died last year so he has to make do with a couple of mirrors and two decoy ducks.
Hippy Duck is a Pekin and is wickedly intelligent. She had a friend, Killer Duck, a white crested, but she was taken while on a mission in the creek. Possibly a coyote, raccoon or hawk.
She was named Killer Duck because her and brother (he was very rape-y and got re-homed with some homesteaders) killed one of our chickens.
Anyway, ducks are good people. You should get Woobie another friend or two. They're much happier in a flock.
Old Mar 13th 2019, 8:56 pm
Peace onion

Old Mar 13th 2019, 9:11 pm
Peace onion

Bowie says Snickle-Snackle snow.
Old Mar 13th 2019, 9:35 pm
Deep in the woods of CT

Nutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond repute

I like your ducks, but your dog ...
Old Mar 13th 2019, 10:02 pm
Peace onion

Thats BoBo (Bowie). He's 160lbs of pure love. Not pictured are Bugsy and puppy Byrdie. All three are Leonbergers.
Old Mar 13th 2019, 10:13 pm
Deep in the woods of CT

Beautiful dogs. Hope they all have fun in the snow.
Old Mar 13th 2019, 10:43 pm
`

I want the totem pole & the two thingies in the background covered in snow. I'll have the ducks too. OF is right. I should really try harder to search out a couple of ducks for old drake woobie. Old rescues would be good but ducks going spare are thin on the ground around here.
Old Mar 13th 2019, 11:16 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

What a fun thread! I have neither ducks nor dogs (nor snow), but I love looking at pictures of them!

Rene
Old Mar 14th 2019, 2:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

BenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond repute

Missed the bomb cyclone as I'm currently in Toronto with work.

Slightly disappointed I didn't get to witness it in person but have been keeping up with news/photos from people back home. I did see on CNN last night that a State Trooper was struck by a car and died while attending an accident somewhere in Weld County, very sad.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.