Wikiposts

Bloody weather!

Old Feb 3rd 2009, 10:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation
Default Re: Bloody weather!

PMSL - sorry to laugh here, but all your folks really need to spend a winter in canada and then you will all know what cold weather and snow is really like.

Anyone like to hear my stories on growing up in manitoba?
Old Feb 3rd 2009, 11:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Dogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willmore
PMSL - sorry to laugh here, but all your folks really need to spend a winter in canada and then you will all know what cold weather and snow is really like.

EErr NO !! LOL
Old Feb 3rd 2009, 12:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Dogbyte
EErr NO !! LOL
Damn it, here I thought Id have a new and captive audience......
Old Feb 4th 2009, 6:29 am
jmh
BE Forum Addict

jmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond repute

I hope you had a window seat - the view flying in today must have been so pretty! How was it?
Old Feb 4th 2009, 6:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Hatfield is a glorious beacon of lightHatfield is a glorious beacon of lightHatfield is a glorious beacon of lightHatfield is a glorious beacon of lightHatfield is a glorious beacon of lightHatfield is a glorious beacon of lightHatfield is a glorious beacon of lightHatfield is a glorious beacon of lightHatfield is a glorious beacon of lightHatfield is a glorious beacon of lightHatfield is a glorious beacon of light

Still trying that old one aye?
Old Feb 4th 2009, 8:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Hatfield
Still trying that old one aye?
bloody hell, get lost! You're cramping my style......
Old Feb 4th 2009, 9:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Hatfield is a glorious beacon of lightHatfield is a glorious beacon of lightHatfield is a glorious beacon of lightHatfield is a glorious beacon of lightHatfield is a glorious beacon of lightHatfield is a glorious beacon of lightHatfield is a glorious beacon of lightHatfield is a glorious beacon of lightHatfield is a glorious beacon of lightHatfield is a glorious beacon of lightHatfield is a glorious beacon of light

bloody hell, get lost! You're cramping my style......
Fine tell me about the snow in Manitoba.
Old Feb 4th 2009, 9:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fine tell me about the snow in Manitoba.
Too late - you'll be sorry when Im dead and gone.....
Old Feb 4th 2009, 9:21 am
BE Enthusiast

mayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of light

If on monday looking at the news you'd offered me even money on geting here a mere 2 hours late I wouldn't have taken it. But that is what it was.

We came in over Scotland and the Midlands and it was spectacular. Well no suprise to see snow in Scottish highlands but it was white all the way to the M4 and beyond and no clouds. Really cool view.
We circled out a bit from Heathrow and looped back in from maybe Reading and it was patchy there. Which was good becuase it meant the transport to Cornwall should be OK!

Good trip!
Old Feb 4th 2009, 9:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Too late - you'll be sorry when Im dead and gone.....
Thank god I dodged that built.

My tears will turn to snow flakes as they drip from my chin.
Old Feb 4th 2009, 10:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thank god I dodged that built.

My tears will turn to snow flakes as they drip from my chin.
That's not all that's going to be dripping from your chin busterbrown.....
Old Feb 5th 2009, 4:32 am
jmh
BE Forum Addict

jmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond repute

When are going back Mayhem? I hear there is snow due in the Southeast again on Monday. Don't want to worry you!
Old Feb 5th 2009, 5:31 am
BE Forum Addict

That's not all that's going to be dripping from your chin busterbrown.....
Well ok there will be some drool to
Old Feb 5th 2009, 5:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Well ok there will be some drool to
I was referring to blood buckaroo......
Old Feb 5th 2009, 7:32 am
BE Forum Addict

I was referring to blood buckaroo......
I know I was trying to shy away from your violent moose tendencies.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.