Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

best app for 3-4yr old

best app for 3-4yr old

Old Oct 24th 2015, 8:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

jjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: best app for 3-4yr old

thanks for all the suggestions. I told my daughter I had asked and she in turned asked me to send some of recommendations to her. Seemingly she is in desperate need of entertainment for the little darling as she commutes to work. She has recently changed to a daycare in downtown Austin and J is finding the commute long some days when the traffic on the I35 comes to a standstill. So with the Einstein and Word World videos, she should be a little more entertained.
That just brings back the memories of all the nursery rhyme and story book tapes I had to keep my youngest entertained driving into Edinburgh or Haddington from Kinross everyday. The Wheels on the bus go round and round.....round and round...forever
Old Oct 25th 2015, 1:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scot47
These devices are quite clearly Satanic in origin.
It all started with etch-a-sketch , the first tablet style toy.
Old Oct 26th 2015, 11:46 am
Turning into a PA gal!

lizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond repute

I have the CBeebies app on my tablet for my 4 year old grandson.
Old Oct 27th 2015, 12:43 pm

Nutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond repute

Peppa App's | Peppa Pig

Clearly the winner.
Old Nov 4th 2015, 8:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ja5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of light

My 3 year old loves the Daniel tiger apps. I think they are about $3 each.
Old Nov 4th 2015, 8:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond repute

If you use bing you can build up points on searches to buy windows apps if you have a windows tablet