Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

beep bleep bleepin bloody bleep

beep bleep bleepin bloody bleep

Old Apr 3rd 2007, 1:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Texas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: beep bleep bleepin bloody bleep

Originally Posted by jumping doris
Reminds me of the time my then 12 year old came home from school and, as I was happily stirring the pasta sauce, asked "What's oral sex?"

My answer "It's when you talk about sex"

Another one... the same child but then only 7or 8 year old "What's a lesbian?"
Answer...."Someone in Greek mythology who lived on the Isle of Lesbos"
She is off to college soon and we can talk about anything and we laugh about those answers now but at the time I just felt she was too young to have the truth.

All my children are girls and when they reached the age of wanting to read Cosmo Girl I decided that they could but so would I and they had to be prepared to discuss any of the articles with me. Occasionally I did do it

PMSL
I remember the first ever commercial I seen for condoms on tv, I think I was about seven. I turned to my mum and asked what a condom was and she promptly replied ask your dad, when I turned to face him I found that he had fallen asleep on the couch!! Aye right!!
Worked though as I forgot to ask again and had to figure it out for myself in the years that followed!
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 3:04 pm
Just a rock in the rain

nai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Patrick Hasler
It seems some of you need to get HBO.
The problem with getting HBO is that it's a similar problem to Netflix.......... you are paying extra, and iirc HBO is not cheap, especially on top of what we already have to pay for cable/satellite.
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 3:05 pm
Just a rock in the rain

nai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Texas Mom
Had to figure it out for myself in the years that followed!
There is something really funny about picturing someone taking years figuring out what a condom was for........... makes me wonder what you tried out before getting it right!! :-p
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 5:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Texas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nai_in_av
There is something really funny about picturing someone taking years figuring out what a condom was for........... makes me wonder what you tried out before getting it right!! :-p
Now that would be telling .....
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 5:07 pm

Lycanthrop is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Silly Sod
Okay, I know this is slightly annoying to most people, but to me, it is bleepin infuri-bleepin-ating!!!I am watching 8 Mile, whatever you think about this movie doesn't matter. It isn't the point. It comes on at 7.30pm, it has a ton of adult content, sexual ...............................sure my step daughter will not turn into a serial killer if she hears it on TV rather than in the street with the other kids. GGGrrr, fuming!!! Sorry. Please refrain from reminding me of this when I sober up. I hate you all
Saturday afternoon viewing one day............Friday 13th part MCLIII is on as I surf the channels at just the moment when some woman in a tent gets vertically dissected with a machette.........fortunately the kids happened to be out of the room.

FFS
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 5:24 pm
Bugger Off!

Silly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lycanthrop
Saturday afternoon viewing one day............Friday 13th part MCLIII is on as I surf the channels at just the moment when some woman in a tent gets vertically dissected with a machette.........fortunately the kids happened to be out of the room.

FFS

Saw an ad yesterday for a strip club here in K-Zoo. They had happy familes there, girlfriends and wives all smiling as some big knockered bird in a french maids outfit served them burgers and fries. The point of the ad was - guess what, we not only open in the evening for guys to get their rocks off, we open during the day for lunch too, so c'mon down ya'll, bring the family for a fun day out. All the while there were chicks pole dancing. Granted there were no kids there but the ad came across as if this is a wholesome place to go for lunch. And yet you can't hear the word F*** on TV late at night. Where are the priorities?

(PS - they do do nice burgers) ((I am told))
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 6:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Celsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond repute

Okay, I know this is slightly annoying to most people, but to me, it is bleepin infuri-bleepin-ating!!!

I am watching 8 Mile, whatever you think about this movie doesn't matter. It isn't the point. It comes on at 7.30pm, it has a ton of adult content, sexual and bad language. We all know this. This is why we don't let our kids watch movies like 8 Mile and why we (in the UK) have a 9pm watershed; because after 9pm you are expected to be responsible for what your kids see on TV, and if you can't be then it is your own bleepin fault!!! fair play.

But here, in the land of the free, home of the brave, you can't hear the word ****, or shit(e) on TV even at midnight. Like, lets destroy a whole film because we, the powers that be (no doubt the christian bleepin right) have decided that to hear these words, words you learned at five years old in the playground at school may corrupt you and our great bleepin bleepin nation!!!

In a nation that finds it morally essential to have holy men bless A-bombs, pour napalm onto children, flood ghettos with cocaine to fund illegal little skirmishes in countries nobody has even heard of, assassinate it's own leaders and rig elections - it is okay to destroy a movie because the script contains the word ****. (In fact, I think they even banned the French Connection UK ads here didn't they, or tried too?)

Apologies for this rant BE but it is getting old quick. I am old enough to hear the word fuc(K), my wife is and I am sure my step daughter will not turn into a serial killer if she hears it on TV rather than in the street with the other kids. GGGrrr, fuming!!! Sorry. Please refrain from reminding me of this when I sober up. I hate you all
Your mistake is to watch the movie on TV. Just rent it and get the full monty, so to speak!
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 6:52 pm

Lycanthrop is an unknown quantity at this point

Saw an ad yesterday for a strip club here in K-Zoo. They had happy familes there, girlfriends and wives all smiling as some .............................. pole dancing. Granted there were no kids there but the ad came across as if this is a wholesome place to go for lunch. And yet you can't hear the word F*** on TV late at night. Where are the priorities?

(PS - they do do nice burgers) ((I am told))
Welcome to the new Rome mate and you money-hungry buggers............all-you-can-inhale gladiatorial live sex shows at your local Hooters every Friday night............bring the in-laws. Afterwards drop by our 24hr full gospel Church of the bleeding daggers and we'll loudly cleanse your naughty souls with a donation of $1000 each (cut rate for kids on weeknights.......)
.........you'll be back at work on Monday just in time for your sensitivity training........courtesy of the Oprah show.

If thats confusing.........just trust in the flag and Mom's Apple Pie........close your eyes, cover yer nuts and sing "Horst Wessel".........oops!

Check Please?.............next flight to Bristol airport..........boarding gate 14.

Good evening.