Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Back from our summer hols and pics of what we did

Back from our summer hols and pics of what we did

Old Jul 26th 2009, 3:39 pm
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute
Default Back from our summer hols and pics of what we did

Well some, we took a lot which is not like me at all.
We did the obligatory shop at Tesco.
Back from our summer hols and pics of what we did-dscf2251.jpg

We had a trip to Blackpool and left the boys for the day at Pleasure beach

Back from our summer hols and pics of what we did-img_0427_2.jpg

And won the required cuddly toy

Back from our summer hols and pics of what we did-img_0428_2.jpg

Played on the beach in Spain
Back from our summer hols and pics of what we did-dscf2229.jpg

and went up the Great Orme in Llandudno
Back from our summer hols and pics of what we did-dscf2210.jpg
Old Jul 26th 2009, 4:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Back from our summer hols and pics of what we did

Love the pictures - looks like you had a wonderful time. Was this your children's first trip to the UK or have they been many times? What did they think?
Old Jul 26th 2009, 4:11 pm

robskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like you had a lot of fun! Hope you stocked up on that Tesco trip!!!!
Old Jul 26th 2009, 4:30 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Forgot to add attachment

Yes Tesco's in Norwich I have to admit its one of the 1st port of calls when ever I go home, mother has to drag me out lol
Attached Thumbnails Back from our summer hols and pics of what we did-597983-r1-054-25a_027.jpg  
Old Jul 26th 2009, 5:09 pm
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

We stocked up alright. We brought back an extra suitcase. I have enough Salad cream to last me a while and the kids seem to have whole new wardrobes
The older boys have been back lots of times, it was little ones second time she went at 2 and now she's 4.
They all want to move and live close to Grandma, she spoils them rotten (as a grandma should so I'm told)
So Dh and I are in negotiations, I've been wanting to move for the last 10 years, he says one day, and I think one day is coming. We should wait for the middle kid to graduate first.
There's nothing to keep us here, so give me a couple more years and I hope we'll be booking everything for the return home.
Old Jul 27th 2009, 1:14 pm

robskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Poppy girl
Forgot to add attachment

Yes Tesco's in Norwich I have to admit its one of the 1st port of calls when ever I go home, mother has to drag me out lol
Didn't know you was a Nofolk girl Poppy! Me too!
Old Jul 27th 2009, 1:25 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by robskatie
Didn't know you was a Nofolk girl Poppy! Me too!
Hey how about that, I was born in Salhouse
Old Jul 27th 2009, 1:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

Pictures look great, thanx for posting them, I love to see pics of Blackpool, we had our honeymoon there!

Glad you all had a great trip, also, good to hear hubby is on board for your eventual move back, must be a lot easier for you knowing that he supports your wishes
Old Jul 27th 2009, 5:15 pm
Wishful thinking...

radion is a splendid one to beholdradion is a splendid one to beholdradion is a splendid one to beholdradion is a splendid one to beholdradion is a splendid one to beholdradion is a splendid one to beholdradion is a splendid one to beholdradion is a splendid one to beholdradion is a splendid one to beholdradion is a splendid one to beholdradion is a splendid one to behold

Yours kids look overjoyed to be there, the smiles on those faces tell a story or two I bet
Old Jul 27th 2009, 5:18 pm
The Kwisatz Haderach

Originally Posted by radion
Yours kids look overjoyed to be there, the smiles on those faces tell a story or two I bet
Yeah i know. For some reason if you pull out a camera, the boys put on a seriously depressed, kill me now face. Put the camera away and they have a ton of fun.
I try to catch them unaware but they can sense the camera coming.
Old Jul 27th 2009, 6:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Nice photos Mummy