Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Anyone see Top Gear?

Wikiposts

Anyone see Top Gear?

Old Jun 24th 2008, 2:12 am
BE Forum Addict

basementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anyone see Top Gear?

So Season 11 started in the UK this week.

I watched it on Sunday and LOVED IT!

Back to top form in the first action packed show!

Great 1 gallon race with top supercars, followed by the F430 Scud, JLC & Alan Carr as the star in the cheap car and the boys make police cars.

If anyone hasnt seen it yet you can get the torrent from finalgear.com
Old Jun 24th 2008, 5:40 am
An Unknown Yank Fraction

Phychlone has a reputation beyond reputePhychlone has a reputation beyond reputePhychlone has a reputation beyond reputePhychlone has a reputation beyond reputePhychlone has a reputation beyond reputePhychlone has a reputation beyond reputePhychlone has a reputation beyond reputePhychlone has a reputation beyond reputePhychlone has a reputation beyond reputePhychlone has a reputation beyond reputePhychlone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone see Top Gear?

Originally Posted by basementwaj
So Season 11 started in the UK this week.

I watched it on Sunday and LOVED IT!

Back to top form in the first action packed show!

Great 1 gallon race with top supercars, followed by the F430 Scud, JLC & Alan Carr as the star in the cheap car and the boys make police cars.

If anyone hasnt seen it yet you can get the torrent from finalgear.com
Did you hear how much it cost to run that Ferrari? and there was me looking at getting one to do the school run in
Old Jun 24th 2008, 5:44 am
BE Forum Addict

basementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Phychlone
Did you hear how much it cost to run that Ferrari? and there was me looking at getting one to do the school run in
yeah, im trading both of mine now for a lambo and an R8
Old Jun 24th 2008, 5:57 am
An Unknown Yank Fraction

Phychlone has a reputation beyond reputePhychlone has a reputation beyond reputePhychlone has a reputation beyond reputePhychlone has a reputation beyond reputePhychlone has a reputation beyond reputePhychlone has a reputation beyond reputePhychlone has a reputation beyond reputePhychlone has a reputation beyond reputePhychlone has a reputation beyond reputePhychlone has a reputation beyond reputePhychlone has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, im trading both of mine now for a lambo and an R8
At least the R8 got 4.5 mpg. I had tickets to go and watch the filming over in Dunsfolf Surrey before Hammond was soooo inconsiderate and nearly killed himself. The BBC promised to arrange new tickets when the show returned but to date I've had nothing

Best thing on the BBC....By far...
Old Jun 24th 2008, 7:24 am
now I know my J,C,B's

Paul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond repute

currently sitting on my HDD. Will get and watch it tonight
Old Jun 24th 2008, 7:28 am
Last orders please...

lisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paul S
currently sitting on my HDD. Will get and watch it tonight
Same here....but god I'm itching to watch it now....unfortunately DD has taken over the TV..
Old Jun 24th 2008, 7:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by lisag8070
Same here....but god I'm itching to watch it now....unfortunately DD has taken over the TV..
give dd a slap and tell her pocket money is a thing of the past, go put more clothes on and wash the dishes
Old Jun 24th 2008, 8:13 am
Last orders please...

lisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond repute

give dd a slap and tell her pocket money is a thing of the past, go put more clothes on and wash the dishes
I would but she's only 6 yrs

(I'm saving the slaps for when she's 12, the put more clothes on when she's 13 and wash the dishes at 15)

Pocket Money..she'll never know about this...
Old Jun 24th 2008, 11:07 am
Forum Regular

Starbucks66 is just really niceStarbucks66 is just really niceStarbucks66 is just really niceStarbucks66 is just really niceStarbucks66 is just really niceStarbucks66 is just really niceStarbucks66 is just really niceStarbucks66 is just really niceStarbucks66 is just really nice

Watched in on youtube. Very good as always.
Old Jun 25th 2008, 9:02 am
Forum Regular

lochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud of

You all know you can watch anything on bbc iplayer simply by using a proxy? I watched the last episode of the Apprentice when in florida last week.

D
Old Jun 25th 2008, 6:20 pm
Forum Regular

runningbird is just really nicerunningbird is just really nicerunningbird is just really nicerunningbird is just really nicerunningbird is just really nicerunningbird is just really nicerunningbird is just really nicerunningbird is just really nicerunningbird is just really nicerunningbird is just really nice

Originally Posted by lochdaz-of-blantyre
You all know you can watch anything on bbc iplayer simply by using a proxy? I watched the last episode of the Apprentice when in florida last week.

D
Yup we have set this up also

My friends husband is the new stunt man - one word - MENTALIST
Old Jun 30th 2008, 2:02 am
BE Forum Addict

another top episode last night.....

EVO VS SCOOBY

Merc Black

Audi RS6

Cool wall.

All very good!
Old Jun 30th 2008, 2:41 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Phychlone
watch the filming over in Dunsfolf Surrey .
No such place ..might be Dunsfold
Old Jun 30th 2008, 3:35 am
Forum Regular

lochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud of

another top episode last night.....

EVO VS SCOOBY

Merc Black

Audi RS6

Cool wall.

All very good!
Indeed...I'll miss my Audi when I eventually get over to the US. Given that I'll be the only earner I may have to tone back my car selection.

Daz
Old Jun 30th 2008, 3:37 am
I approved this message

Hiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't see last night's yet, I'll BT it shortly.

However, episode one had me rolling. The whole cop car episode was hilarious:
Hammond's ridiculous doormat w/nails "stinger"
Captain Slow's motto "Rozzers: Catching the Crims... in your Community"
Jeremy's wheel falling off
The way the Stig kept easily escaping their fiendishly clever traps....

I can't wait to see the Japan episode: GT-R vs. Shinkansen.

Last edited by Hiro11; Jun 30th 2008 at 3:42 am.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.