Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Anyone have any On The Hour tapes/CDs?

Wikiposts

Anyone have any On The Hour tapes/CDs?

Old Jun 8th 2007, 3:37 am
Just Joined

daizycakes is just really nicedaizycakes is just really nicedaizycakes is just really nicedaizycakes is just really nicedaizycakes is just really nicedaizycakes is just really nicedaizycakes is just really nicedaizycakes is just really nicedaizycakes is just really nicedaizycakes is just really nicedaizycakes is just really nice
Smile Anyone have any On The Hour tapes/CDs?

I'm a big fan of the Christopher Morris BBC program On the Hour. I used to have some tapes, but loaned them to someone years ago and they are now lost to the mists of time. I checked Amazon.uk but they are out of stock for the moment. Any other On the Hour fans out there willing to sell or trade tapes?

Thanks!

daizycakes
Old Jun 8th 2007, 3:38 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone have any On The Hour tapes/CDs?

Originally Posted by daizycakes
I'm a big fan of the Christopher Morris BBC program On the Hour. I used to have some tapes, but loaned them to someone years ago and they are now lost to the mists of time. I checked Amazon.uk but they are out of stock for the moment. Any other On the Hour fans out there willing to sell or trade tapes?

Thanks!

daizycakes
Never heard of them .... but good to see you back ...
Old Jun 8th 2007, 3:41 am
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks!

daizycakes
Have you tried Ebay...
Old Jun 8th 2007, 1:35 pm
Banned

leonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks!

daizycakes
shit, i just threw away my entire collection and out takes of "program on the hour", i even burnt my entire backlog of cuts and bootleg takes from it. sorry!
Old Jun 8th 2007, 4:05 pm
Time Lord

dgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks!

daizycakes
Was listening to the show tonight actually
It's well worth listening to, and not just for the first appearence of a certain Alan Partridge.

It's available for a while on Chris Morris' semi official website, and if you use bittorent you can download the same file from here..

http://thepiratebay.org/details.php?id=3392768

Last edited by dgsyd1; Jun 8th 2007 at 4:08 pm.
Old Jun 9th 2007, 7:58 am
Just Joined

daizycakes is just really nicedaizycakes is just really nicedaizycakes is just really nicedaizycakes is just really nicedaizycakes is just really nicedaizycakes is just really nicedaizycakes is just really nicedaizycakes is just really nicedaizycakes is just really nicedaizycakes is just really nicedaizycakes is just really nice

It's available for a while on Chris Morris' semi official website, and if you use bittorent you can download the same file from here..
Thanks for the tip...I will check out his website. Happy to meet another fan of the show.

shit, i just threw away my entire collection and out takes of "program on the hour", i even burnt my entire backlog of cuts and bootleg takes from it. sorry!
cheeky.