Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Any SLADE fans out here?

Any SLADE fans out here?

Old Oct 5th 2007, 6:49 am
Account Closed

lanky spoken here is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Any SLADE fans out here?

As its approaching Christmas.....getting out the CD's...who's a Slade fan?
Old Oct 5th 2007, 7:11 am
Illinois Rapscallion

Circus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any SLADE fans out here?

Old Oct 5th 2007, 7:14 am
Account Closed

lanky spoken here is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Circus-of-Power

LOLOLOL You Son of a GUN!
Old Oct 5th 2007, 7:19 am
Illinois Rapscallion

Circus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond repute

Always liked Noddy Holder ...and when a kid I remember watching them on TOTP's ...but listening to that f#*king record from August to January in every shop you dared to enter ...just drove me insane

That and the other bloody one... Roy Wood and Wizard ..:curse::curse::curse::curse:
Old Oct 5th 2007, 9:06 am
Pass me the Marmite..

franc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond repute

I wish they played slade instead of that 31 days of unoriginal crap we get on Atlanta radio.
Old Oct 5th 2007, 12:00 pm
Mr. Grumpy

BritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond repute

I thought this was going to be a thread about cadillacs...
Old Oct 5th 2007, 1:06 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Circus-of-Power
Always liked Noddy Holder ...and when a kid I remember watching them on TOTP's ...but listening to that f#*king record from August to January in every shop you dared to enter ...just drove me insane
Just for yooooouhoooooooooo pop pickers ...
Attached Files
Old Oct 5th 2007, 1:23 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lanky spoken here
who's a Slade fan?
only at xmas
Old Oct 5th 2007, 3:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

joto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond repute

I must admit that I bought a Slade CD the last time I was in the UK and have it blasting with the windows open occasionally. Put your requests into your local radio stations now before they decide what crap they are going to play during the Christmas season (holidays)?
Old Oct 5th 2007, 3:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Norri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond repute

Me I'm a fan, but it is possible to overload at Christmas
Old Oct 5th 2007, 3:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Norri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond repute

I just realised you said it was approaching Christmas!!
It,s only the first week of October for goodness sake
Old Oct 5th 2007, 4:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Pharrya is a splendid one to beholdPharrya is a splendid one to beholdPharrya is a splendid one to beholdPharrya is a splendid one to beholdPharrya is a splendid one to beholdPharrya is a splendid one to beholdPharrya is a splendid one to beholdPharrya is a splendid one to beholdPharrya is a splendid one to beholdPharrya is a splendid one to beholdPharrya is a splendid one to behold

As its approaching Christmas.....
No it bloody isn't it's October. There's still Halloween + Thnaksgiving to get thru.

Jesus It's nearly three months away....:curse:

Bah Humbug
Old Oct 5th 2007, 5:08 pm
Illinois Rapscallion

Originally Posted by Ray
Just for yooooouhoooooooooo pop pickers ...
...no......please ....have mercy .... :curse::curse::curse:
Old Oct 5th 2007, 5:48 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lanky spoken here
As its approaching Christmas.....getting out the CD's...who's a Slade fan?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JaXSDXiGy4

Old Oct 5th 2007, 11:23 pm

mdyoung is an unknown quantity at this point

One of my favorite bands from High School days. I just made MP3 files of Cum On Feel The Noize, Gudbuy T' Jane, How D' You Ride and Mama Weer All Crazee Now from my albums with a Ion turntable I bought off eBay. I'm from the U.S., but liked bands that were only big in the the U.K./Europe.

You like Status Quo or Rory Gallagher?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.