British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Trailer Park (https://britishexpats.com/forum/trailer-park-96/)
-   -   Any Plans For The End Of The World On Friday??? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/trailer-park-96/any-plans-end-world-friday-780890/)

cindyabs Dec 22nd 2012 7:19 pm

Re: Any Plans For The End Of The World On Friday???

Originally Posted by Poppy girl (Post 10446744)
The sky was a wacked color here in Grass Valley yesterday morning it was really weird and I did think for a stitch of a second "what if", then that thought passed as I hit StarBucks...

I did post this on FB but I am wondering what the excuses are from the preppers to why the big bang was a non event, has it been delayed for some reason! ;):sneaky:

Not to worry, the New Age folks who gathered yesterday said that we will be emulating our predecessors and communicating telepathically and levitating objects.

I'm looking forward to it. :thumbup:

I'm going to practice in secret first, else someone thinks I'm severely constipated. :o

Poppy girl Dec 22nd 2012 9:10 pm

Originally Posted by cindyabs (Post 10446947)
Not to worry, the New Age folks who gathered yesterday said that we will be emulating our predecessors and communicating telepathically and levitating objects.

I'm looking forward to it. :thumbup:

I'm going to practice in secret first, else someone thinks I'm severely constipated. :o

LOL :lol: Love it let's start a thread on who can perform magical powers and has a 2nd sense!!

Speedwell Dec 22nd 2012 9:19 pm

Originally Posted by Poppy girl (Post 10447047)
LOL :lol: Love it let's start a thread on who can perform magical powers and has a 2nd sense!!

I already did it. I sent the link to you telepathically. (psst 6th sense lol)

Scouse Express Dec 22nd 2012 9:20 pm

1 Attachment(s)

Here You Go.

Pulaski Dec 22nd 2012 10:16 pm

How about a thread for people with no sense? :) .... Oh, yeah, sorry, we've already had more than our share of those this past year! :rofl:

Poppy girl Dec 23rd 2012 12:31 am

Originally Posted by Pulaski (Post 10447101)
How about a thread for people with no sense? :) .... Oh, yeah, sorry, we've already had more than our share of those this past year! :rofl:

Ummmm I was jesting :rolleyes:;)

Yorkieabroad Dec 24th 2012 6:28 pm

[QUOTE=cindyabs;104

I'm going to practice in secret first, else someone thinks I'm severely constipated. :o[/QUOTE]

Got a bit of Lamb left if you need it......