Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Another Quality Product from the US of A

Another Quality Product from the US of A

Old Feb 11th 2008, 2:51 am
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Another Quality Product from the US of A

Originally Posted by mdyoung
Isn't that a shame. Maybe you can get it painted with your rebate check. LOL
Again you prove what everyone thinks again.
Old Feb 11th 2008, 2:55 am

mdyoung is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Thydney
That I'm not terribly fond of you.
Old Feb 11th 2008, 2:57 am
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

That I'm not terribly fond of you.
You don't even know me you fool!
Old Feb 11th 2008, 2:58 am

I really don't care what you or anyone here thinks of me. No one here signs my paycheck or sleeps with me.
Old Feb 11th 2008, 3:03 am
Riding on silver wings

ugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond repute

I really don't care what you or anyone here thinks of me. No one here signs my paycheck or sleeps with me.
Signing your check and sleeping with you are probably the last things some members want to do to you at the mo. Obviously you have no clue with what your are talking about. I would suggest that regurgitating what you've heard, seen, and read through Fox News and other like outlets will get you no where but perhaps in an argument unarmed with the correct knowledge.
Old Feb 11th 2008, 3:05 am
Not dead yet

I pity you. You are so well ballanced you have a chip on both shoulders. You obviously couldn't find anyone to marry you in your own locale because you are an arsehole, so you got a mail order poverty stricken anything will do woman. I'm sure she married you for love, who couldn't love such a charming compassionate imbecile.
Old Feb 11th 2008, 3:18 am

Originally Posted by ugacrew
Signing your check and sleeping with you are probably the last things some members want to do to you at the mo. Obviously you have no clue with what your are talking about. I would suggest that regurgitating what you've heard, seen, and read through Fox News and other like outlets will get you no where but perhaps in an argument unarmed with the correct knowledge.
I will admit you know much more about computers than I do and have learned a few things, but I think you need more proof that I don't know what I'm talking about other than piling on with the rest.
Old Feb 11th 2008, 3:22 am

I pity you. You are so well ballanced you have a chip on both shoulders. You obviously couldn't find anyone to marry you in your own locale because you are an arsehole, so you got a mail order poverty stricken anything will do woman. I'm sure she married you for love, who couldn't love such a charming compassionate imbecile.
Wife came here on a visa just like I assume you did and where did the lucky women you are married to come from, was that your ticket into the country?

Last edited by mdyoung; Feb 11th 2008 at 3:27 am.
Old Feb 11th 2008, 3:28 am
Not dead yet

Wife came here on a visa just like I assume you did and where did the luck women you are married to come from, was that your ticket into the country?
I really can't understand your moronic ramblings, can you post in English?
Old Feb 11th 2008, 3:30 am
Riding on silver wings

ugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond repute

I will admit you know much more about computers than I do and have learned a few things, but I think you need more proof that I don't know what I'm talking about other than piling on with the rest.
If there is a majority that holds an opinion that goes against yours does not necessarily merit your accusation that I'm piling on. I've read this thread and noticed that your comments have been based on stereotypes. Because of that your point of view does not carry weight. It would behoove you to actually put aside what you've learned from the outlets that I've mentioned and actually listen. You owe it to yourself to actually take in other's points of view and actually think about what is being said. You have people on this forum that may know more than you about this subject. Don't be too quick to lambaste them. If you still arrive at your conclusion after this then more power to you.

Other than that thank you for the compliment on my computer acumen.
Old Feb 11th 2008, 3:36 am

Originally Posted by ugacrew
If there is a majority that holds an opinion that goes against yours does not necessarily merit your accusation that I'm piling on. I've read this thread and noticed that your comments have been based on stereotypes. Because of that your point of view does not carry weight. It would behoove you to actually put aside what you've learned from the outlets that I've mentioned and actually listen. You owe it to yourself to actually take in other's points of view and actually think about what is being said. You have people on this forum that may know more than you about this subject. Don't be too quick to lambaste them. If you still arrive at your conclusion after this then more power to you.
Well if you have read the thread as you said you have, I think you will see I'm not the one name calling and lambasting people. I'm just stating what I believe to be true in most cases that people are in the position they are in most of the time of their owe doing.
Old Feb 11th 2008, 3:39 am

I really can't understand your moronic ramblings, can you post in English?
Wife came here on a visa just like I assume you did and where did the lucky woman you are married to come from, was that your ticket into the country?

That better or you going to dodge the question again by saying I left out a comma?
Old Feb 11th 2008, 3:40 am
Not dead yet

Well if you have read the thread as you said you have, I think you will see I'm not the one name calling and lambasting people. I'm just stating what I believe to be true in most cases that people are in the position they are in most of the time of their owe doing.
Are you sure you were paying attention at school?
Old Feb 11th 2008, 3:44 am

Are you sure you were paying attention at school?
Well if you have read the thread as you said you have, I think you will see I'm not the one name calling and lambasting people. I'm just stating what I believe to be true in most cases that people are in the position they are in most of the time of their own doing.

Happy now?
Old Feb 11th 2008, 3:47 am
Not dead yet

Well if you have read the thread as you said you have, I think you will see I'm not the one name calling and lambasting people. I'm just stating what I believe to be true in most cases that people are in the position they are in most of the time of their own doing.

Happy now?
Thats better. Would you like a house point?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.