Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Angriest, most aggressive drivers in the US: The winning city is....

Wikiposts

Angriest, most aggressive drivers in the US: The winning city is....

Old Jun 16th 2009, 5:45 am
I love my brick!

zargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Angriest, most aggressive drivers in the US: The winning city is....

Originally Posted by Ridski
With you on that. Those bastards are crazy, and I drive in Jersey.
Strange, I didn't have a problem with drivers in Boston, just the roads being very confusing. Still I'm used to driving in Atlanta (4th on the list).
Old Jun 16th 2009, 5:49 am
Sleepless In Chicago

MrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Angriest, most aggressive drivers in the US: The winning city is....

Originally Posted by Duncan Roberts
Because it took 5 hours to do a 45 minute journey, it was baking hot and we were driving back from Wisconsin and still had another 4 hours or so to go.
You weren't at the Dells were you ?
Old Jun 16th 2009, 6:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Duncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrEmjoy
You weren't at the Dells were you ?
The fact that I have no idea what that means suggests the answer is no!
Old Jun 16th 2009, 6:18 am
I love my brick!

zargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond repute

Wisconsin Dells, bunch of waterparks not far from Madison. Supposed to be nice.
Old Jun 16th 2009, 6:42 am
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zargof
Strange, I didn't have a problem with drivers in Boston, just the roads being very confusing. Still I'm used to driving in Atlanta (4th on the list).
Did Cedar Rapids place?
Old Jun 16th 2009, 6:49 am
I love my brick!

Originally Posted by another bloody yank
Did Cedar Rapids place?
Just ahead of Frankford. I think it was because of the day old man Smith fell asleep at the stop sign and some out of towner honked their horn.
Old Jun 16th 2009, 6:57 am
Diamond Geezer

Ridski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond repute

Just ahead of Frankford. I think it was because of the day old man Smith fell asleep at the stop sign and some out of towner honked their horn.
Where I come from we calls those babies.
Old Jun 16th 2009, 7:05 am
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

That reminds me of the "England Man from England, Wales" who rear ended a girl in Hannibal a while back. I think Hannibal probably placed higher than us due to that incident.

Last edited by another bloody yank; Jun 16th 2009 at 7:07 am.
Old Jun 16th 2009, 7:49 am
I love my brick!

Originally Posted by another bloody yank
That reminds me of the "England Man from England, Wales" who rear ended a girl in Hannibal a while back. I think Hannibal probably placed higher than us due to that incident.
I'd heard the girls from Hannibal were filthy mares. Not sure what this has to do with driving though.
Old Jun 16th 2009, 8:13 am
Sleepless In Chicago

MrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to behold

Best to keep it that way, ghastly place.
Old Jun 17th 2009, 12:38 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joto
I'm surprised that Boston isn't there. It's got some pretty rude, inconsiderate and downright dangerous drivers.
Indeed...almost got t-boned twice the other day down the same stretch of road...by the same person...I have no idea how they managed to get ahead of me either
Old Jun 17th 2009, 1:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

hobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joto
I'm surprised that Boston isn't there. It's got some pretty rude, inconsiderate and downright dangerous drivers.
I heard on the radio this morning, that last year Boston was second and now we're not even in the top 10.

We were in fact 9th in the most polite drivers in the US.

I demand a recount!
Old Jun 19th 2009, 9:49 am
Welsh and proud in Texas

tigerbaywarrior is on a distinguished road

Here in Houston everyone is very friendly and helpful.

I even saw one driver help another driver change lanes by gently pushing his car into the other lane. Sometimes we all drive at 5 miles an hour for hours on end to make sure that everyone is safe.