Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Amy Winehouse Goes to US Embassy

Amy Winehouse Goes to US Embassy

Old May 8th 2008, 2:43 pm
Guttural Brumerican

Titchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Amy Winehouse Goes to US Embassy

Originally Posted by chicagojlo
And buy a mirror.
She's probably already got one, it's just being used as a "nasal pharmaceutical delivery aid"
Old May 8th 2008, 2:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

chicagojlo has a reputation beyond reputechicagojlo has a reputation beyond reputechicagojlo has a reputation beyond reputechicagojlo has a reputation beyond reputechicagojlo has a reputation beyond reputechicagojlo has a reputation beyond reputechicagojlo has a reputation beyond reputechicagojlo has a reputation beyond reputechicagojlo has a reputation beyond reputechicagojlo has a reputation beyond reputechicagojlo has a reputation beyond repute

You're probably right! So I meant she needs to start using her mirror for the purpose it was intended rather than it's current use!
Old May 8th 2008, 3:09 pm

JEM3110 is an unknown quantity at this point

Drug addiction aside, Amy is worth £10 million, has sold 6 million albums worldwide and is about to record the soundtrack for the new Bond movie....
Old May 8th 2008, 3:44 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JEM3110
Drug addiction aside, Amy is worth £10 million, has sold 6 million albums worldwide and is about to record the soundtrack for the new Bond movie....
It was announced last week she will no longer be doing the soundtrack...now there's a surprise.
Old May 8th 2008, 4:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

chicagojlo has a reputation beyond reputechicagojlo has a reputation beyond reputechicagojlo has a reputation beyond reputechicagojlo has a reputation beyond reputechicagojlo has a reputation beyond reputechicagojlo has a reputation beyond reputechicagojlo has a reputation beyond reputechicagojlo has a reputation beyond reputechicagojlo has a reputation beyond reputechicagojlo has a reputation beyond reputechicagojlo has a reputation beyond repute

Is that before or after she's paid off her dealer?

Add to that the costly divorce that is likely on the cards...that girl has taken all she has for granted and it's going to come back to bite her on the butt.
Old May 8th 2008, 5:13 pm

Originally Posted by chicagojlo
Is that before or after she's paid off her dealer?

Add to that the costly divorce that is likely on the cards...that girl has taken all she has for granted and it's going to come back to bite her on the butt.
Time will tell. I don't get the "taken for granted" statement. Surely, it's money she has earned and therefore it's up to her what she chooses to do with it.
Old May 8th 2008, 6:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

But the amount she must be burning through - I mean she's taking it for granted that she'll always have that much in the bank so she doesn't need to worry about 'real life'. I'm sorry to say that £10 million doesn't get you that much these days especially when you're living the life she's got.
Old May 8th 2008, 7:08 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Time will tell. I don't get the "taken for granted" statement. Surely, it's money she has earned and therefore it's up to her what she chooses to do with it.
Not really...not if she's using it to buy illegal drugs.
Old May 8th 2008, 7:41 pm
L2, GC, Surrey, OH, TX!

MsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond repute

yes- not a very good role model is she?
Old May 8th 2008, 7:54 pm

Originally Posted by MsElui
yes- not a very good role model is she?
No, she's not. I would be very sad if she were my daughter but what can you do? She is not a kid, but I think still very vunerable. At the end of the day, the only person who can help her is her own self. The British press are scumbags, they hound her constantly - anything for a headline. The common assault charge a few weeks ago, come on, was against a man of 38! Judging by the size of Amy, I wouldn't have thought she could have done much damage to a big strapping guy like that!
Old May 8th 2008, 8:13 pm
In Orange County, CA.

cybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond repute

No, she's not. I would be very sad if she were my daughter but what can you do? She is not a kid, but I think still very vunerable. At the end of the day, the only person who can help her is her own self. The British press are scumbags, they hound her constantly - anything for a headline. The common assault charge a few weeks ago, come on, was against a man of 38! Judging by the size of Amy, I wouldn't have thought she could have done much damage to a big strapping guy like that!
Its truly sad that anyone can spiral out of control to such a degree.
Old May 8th 2008, 8:25 pm
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

The after drugs and before drugs picture is an eye opener, she was quite hot. Wonder if she has an eating disorder or if it's all drugs ??
Attached Thumbnails Amy Winehouse Goes to US Embassy-amywinehouse-beforedrugs.jpg  
Old May 8th 2008, 8:37 pm
In Orange County, CA.

cybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lord Lionheart
The after drugs and before drugs picture is an eye opener, she was quite hot. Wonder if she has an eating disorder or if it's all drugs ??
God what a mess. She looks like she needs a bloody good meal, a long soak and scrub in the bath and a bloody good haircut and that just for starters.
Old May 8th 2008, 8:39 pm
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cybersecretary
God what a mess. She looks like she needs a bloody good meal, a long soak and scrub in the bath and a bloody good haircut and that just for starters.
Garden hose and a wire brush. I feel sorry for her
Old May 8th 2008, 8:41 pm
In Orange County, CA.

Originally Posted by Lord Lionheart
Garden hose and a wire brush. I feel sorry for her
mmmm, me too. I'm sorry to say that I think she is not long for this world.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.