British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Trailer Park (https://britishexpats.com/forum/trailer-park-96/)
-   -   American who wants to meet British men (https://britishexpats.com/forum/trailer-park-96/american-who-wants-meet-british-men-818848/)

Trixie_b Dec 22nd 2013 11:43 pm

Re: American who wants to meet British men

Originally Posted by Mr Weeze (Post 11047586)
:popcorn:

wot he said :thumbup:

Trixie_b Dec 22nd 2013 11:52 pm

Originally Posted by Tammy1629 (Post 11047954)
Thank you for making fun of me, and ou'making me feel stupid. I don't know why I even bother, and will not be posting again. ever!! It very clear that you don't like us at all, and I am starting to feel the same. Thank You, and Bless you

Hummmmm, makes me think that Tammy hasn't actually interacted with any/many brits.

Tammy, this is British sense of humour, if you want to meet British men, you'd really need to get used to it.

Oh, an British men (I believe) find women with the ability to laugh at themselves attractive (along with nice norks)

Ulsterman in Texas Dec 23rd 2013 2:06 am

Originally Posted by Tammy1629 (Post 11047954)
Thank you for making fun of me, and making me feel stupid. I don't know why I even bother, and will not be posting again. ever!! It very clear that you don't like us at all, and I am starting to feel the same. Thank You, and Bless you

I'm sorry that you feel offended, however did you really expect that a thread like this on this forum basically to try and get a date to have a flood of guys responding wanting to met you? As has been said before this isn't a dating site, and British people do tend to be rather sarcastic and mocking at times. Another thing I have noticed here is that most of the men are here are here on marriage based visas or already have a family, so this would be a great place too meet a guy anyway. I'm glad yo like British people, but maybe instead of getting upset at the people here come here and learn about our culture and so forth, you may not get anyone romantically interested here but platonic friendship is never a bad thing in my view. And as for not liking Americans, if that was truly the case it seems to me that the majority of the people here would have moved back home quite sharpish. I pray you find what you are looking for but don't be upset if yo don't find it here.

Chatter Static Dec 23rd 2013 8:46 am

Originally Posted by lansbury (Post 11048660)
That's why the mods ban such messages, the Zimmer frame ban rules them out. :lol:

Sue obviously is branching out into some form of digital old folks home with an air of senility.

Nutek Dec 23rd 2013 11:29 am

Originally Posted by Chatter Static (Post 11048989)
Sue obviously is branching out into some form of digital old folks home with an air of senility.

*Stands quietly at his spot near the Staring Window*

Chatter Static Dec 23rd 2013 12:24 pm

Originally Posted by Nutek (Post 11049102)
*Stands quietly at his spot near the Staring Window*

Pass Ed a straw for his Jello:)

Nutek Dec 23rd 2013 12:45 pm

Originally Posted by Chatter Static (Post 11049156)
Pass Ed a straw for his Jello:)

In my day we didn't have straws. We'd hollow out a twig and be thankful.

Steve_ Dec 24th 2013 7:03 pm

Originally Posted by Trixie_b (Post 11048674)
Hummmmm, makes me think that Tammy hasn't actually interacted with any/many brits.

I'm guessing there aren't too many in Kansas City.

Chatter Static Dec 24th 2013 7:08 pm

Originally Posted by Nutek (Post 11049168)
In my day we didn't have straws. We'd hollow out a twig and be thankful.

Bear grills was all worn out for my induction tour..

yukichon Dec 24th 2013 8:31 pm

Well that was rather strange ??

Walmart

scrubbedexpat027 Dec 24th 2013 10:13 pm

Originally Posted by Trixie_b (Post 11048674)
Tammy, this is British sense of humour, if you want to meet British men, you'd really need to get used to it.

Oh, an British men (I believe) find women with the ability to laugh at themselves attractive (along with nice norks)

Yep, nice norks & a sense of humour. That's my list covered. :D
Neither of which were suggested by Tammy, so maybe not the girl for me.

BubbleChog Dec 26th 2013 1:33 pm

4 Page and no-one has suggested match.com- you lot have clearly had too much christmas sherry and are slacking on the serious advice giving!
Lx

Scouse Express Dec 26th 2013 1:40 pm

Originally Posted by BubbleChog (Post 11051611)
4 Page and no-one has suggested match.com- you lot have clearly had too much christmas sherry and are slacking on the serious advice giving!
Lx

Maybe she should go with Christian Mingle. The current commercial features a "Second-Chance" Blonde with a Guy that doesn't talk........probably because he has a voice like Pee-Wee Herman. ;)

kimilseung Dec 26th 2013 6:36 pm

http://24.media.tumblr.com/bb6de9fdc...pkmyo1_500.jpg

Guindalf Dec 26th 2013 6:51 pm

Wow - that's just wrong on so many levels!

:D