Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

90 Day Fiancee ... the Show

90 Day Fiancee ... the Show

Old Jun 5th 2019, 1:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Guindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 90 Day Fiancee ... the Show

Actually, she was told that if she gives up her US citizenship, that would happen, to be precise. Of course, we all know that's an unlikely event! She is also moving to be with a 30-year-old Indian guy who works in a call center and won't even tell his parents he's getting married to her. What could possibly go wrong?

Just like the woman who's moving to South Africa to be with her love, who happens to be a compulsive gambler with a record as long as your arm for theft and other offenses!

I find it quite horrifying, TBH, and often beat myself up for watching. I guess you could call it a guilty pleasure.
Old Jun 5th 2019, 1:46 pm
Deep in the woods of CT

Nutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Guindalf
Actually, she was told that if she gives up her US citizenship, that would happen, to be precise. Of course, we all know that's an unlikely event! She is also moving to be with a 30-year-old Indian guy who works in a call center and won't even tell his parents he's getting married to her. What could possibly go wrong?

Just like the woman who's moving to South Africa to be with her love, who happens to be a compulsive gambler with a record as long as your arm for theft and other offenses!

I find it quite horrifying, TBH, and often beat myself up for watching. I guess you could call it a guilty pleasure.
Thanks for the clarification -- I watch it with the sound off while my OH is sleeping (usually a lot of subtitles!) and then read the recap, which obviously was misleading. It is indeed a guilty pleasure! Don't forget the woman from Ecuador, who treats her boyfriend like a human ATM.
Old Jun 5th 2019, 2:17 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, I watch all the 90-Day shows. My favorite is the Pillow Talk episodes. Hilarious!

Rene
Old Jun 5th 2019, 2:24 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

And yet even if we turn it over and watch something else, we will view the reruns.
Old Jun 5th 2019, 6:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Guindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, the Ecuadorean woman's boyfriend is a complete moron! Her village is decidedly third world, so it's no wonder she likes him. If you missed it, he's a Mormon and lives on what can only be described as a woodland complex in Washington State. All his neighbors are family. Her family told her that Mormonism was a cult and she has no intentions of converting. She'll take his money quick enough though!

We haven't seen her properly yet, but there's woman talking about moving to Qatar to marry. The preview clip shows someone telling her that a man can take up to four wives!

Like I said, what could possibly go wrong?
Old Jun 5th 2019, 6:55 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Noorah101
Yep, I watch all the 90-Day shows. My favorite is the Pillow Talk episodes. Hilarious!

Rene
We started watching it properly last year (only to realize we watched most of season 2 when it first aired and forgot about it). It has become my favorite train wreck. Pillow Talk is like the icing on the cake though, some of the cast members can be quite funny when they're not scripted.

The episodes from this past Sunday are still sat on my DVR waiting to be watched, but going from the trailer, it doesn't take a genius to work out that 'sex with Coltee is a disaster'
Old Jul 4th 2019, 9:24 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't watch the show, anyone recall this couple?

"90 Day Fiancé‘s Jay (Conroy) Smith was arrested on Wednesday after violating a protection from abuse order his estranged wife Ashley Martson filed on Monday."

https://globalnews.ca/news/5459519/j...5AaSIn6WHtnDfw
Old Jul 5th 2019, 4:41 am
BE Forum Addict

No surprises there - except why has it taken so long?

Another one that should be deported - and may well be - is Larissa.
Old Jul 5th 2019, 2:03 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jsmth321
I don't watch the show, anyone recall this couple?

"90 Day Fiancé‘s Jay (Conroy) Smith was arrested on Wednesday after violating a protection from abuse order his estranged wife Ashley Martson filed on Monday."

https://globalnews.ca/news/5459519/j...5AaSIn6WHtnDfw
I do watch it and they are regulars of this season. I watch to see the incorrect and misconception people have re marriage based immigration. And the stupidity of the US fiancees when it comes to picking their fiancée thinking it is "LOVE" on both sides.

Larissa needs to be deported and Jay, as well. He is here illegally, btw. His 90 K-1 is over and done. His wife has never filed for AOS (even though he is the one that actually completes the I-485) he needs her for the I-864. He is under the impression that he can get divorced from Ashley and marry another American and remain in the US. He doesn't realize that he can only adjust status while in the US based his marriage to Ashley. He would need to return to Jamaica first and get his CR-1 visa from the US Consulate.
Old Jul 5th 2019, 7:02 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond repute

I watched the first season several years ago, but we haven't had TLC since and its no carried on any of the basic Canadian networks, so haven't watched beyond the first season.

The US system seems more complicated when compared to Canada.

Originally Posted by Rete
I do watch it and they are regulars of this season. I watch to see the incorrect and misconception people have re marriage based immigration. And the stupidity of the US fiancees when it comes to picking their fiancée thinking it is "LOVE" on both sides.

Larissa needs to be deported and Jay, as well. He is here illegally, btw. His 90 K-1 is over and done. His wife has never filed for AOS (even though he is the one that actually completes the I-485) he needs her for the I-864. He is under the impression that he can get divorced from Ashley and marry another American and remain in the US. He doesn't realize that he can only adjust status while in the US based his marriage to Ashley. He would need to return to Jamaica first and get his CR-1 visa from the US Consulate.
Old Jul 6th 2019, 3:07 am
Deep in the woods of CT

Nutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete

Apparently a friend has started a GoFundMe account to raise cash to help Jay stay in the US as “his life would be in danger if he went home because people would think he had money.” You can’t make this stuff up.
Old Jul 6th 2019, 3:14 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Nutmegger

Apparently a friend has started a GoFundMe account to raise cash to help Jay stay in the US as “his life would be in danger if he went home because people would think he had money.” You can’t make this stuff up.
I know, who would believe it?
Old Jul 6th 2019, 4:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Quick, give me the URL! I really want to give money so that a sleazebag like that can stay in the country!
Old Jul 6th 2019, 4:13 pm
Deep in the woods of CT

Quick, give me the URL! I really want to give money so that a sleazebag like that can stay in the country!
Being unable to believe that people would give that little idiot their hard-earned cash, I googled the appeal. There has actually been $1,700+ donated. Utterly mind blowing!
Old Jul 6th 2019, 6:54 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Nutmegger
Being unable to believe that people would give that little idiot their hard-earned cash, I googled the appeal. There has actually been $1,700+ donated. Utterly mind blowing!
I know I did the same ... googled it that is. I'd not give a wooden nickel to that sleaze bag. Makes me furious when I see something like that knowing there are people who could really use a helping hand financially to pay medical bills, etc. and get nothing from strangers only from friends and relations.

Hope it is reported to Gofundme as someone said that their guidelines do not allow asking for money for legal expenses.

They should have deported the Brazilian, Larissa, with her three domestic arrests but they let her go with community service. Now she and Colt are legally divorced and she is under the financial care of another sucker.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.