Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

90 Day Fiancee ... the Show

90 Day Fiancee ... the Show

Old Aug 11th 2018, 7:28 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 90 Day Fiancee ... the Show

They did? The last episode had her and the baby on the plane to the UK but they still hadn't meet up.

I know I couldn't believe that advice about her being on the hook for 10 years. The affidavit is not enforceable until he gets a green card.

Actually, he can sue her for alimony in the amount of 125% of the poverty guidelines if he isn't working. It has happened before.

She should attend the interview because it is difficult to withdraw the application and better to do it in person, with your attorney present. He might be able to use the VAWA approach for his green card. He has already laid the groundwork for calling her an abusive spouse. He has others on the show attesting to her abuse (as per his say-so). Look at Mohammed. He scammed her for a green card even after he left her to have his dalliances with other women during the first six months of their marriage.

Train wrecks can sometimes be fun.

If he stays here illegally, not her responsibility. I didn't hear anything about the only option for another participant was a K-3.

Last edited by Rete; Aug 11th 2018 at 8:01 pm.
Old Aug 11th 2018, 9:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

joto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond repute

Sometimes you just feel like giving them a shake, just to try and bring them to their senses, if they had any sense in the first place. I sort of feel sorry for their family members trying to get them to see the light about their intended fiancé.
Old Aug 11th 2018, 11:07 pm
Banned

Twinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
They did? The last episode had her and the baby on the plane to the UK but they still hadn't meet up.

I know I couldn't believe that advice about her being on the hook for 10 years. The affidavit is not enforceable until he gets a green card.

Actually, he can sue her for alimony in the amount of 125% of the poverty guidelines if he isn't working. It has happened before.

She should attend the interview because it is difficult to withdraw the application and better to do it in person, with your attorney present. He might be able to use the VAWA approach for his green card. He has already laid the groundwork for calling her an abusive spouse. He has others on the show attesting to her abuse (as per his say-so). Look at Mohammed. He scammed her for a green card even after he left her to have his dalliances with other women during the first six months of their marriage.

Train wrecks can sometimes be fun.

If he stays here illegally, not her responsibility. I didn't hear anything about the only option for another participant was a K-3.

It as filmed in November and December of last year and the Brit and single mother got married in Cornwall in May of this year. The marriage certificate has surfaced online in a few places.

It was Nicole that was told in the last season by an attorney that her only option was a K-3 after Azan's K-1 was denied. She's back in Florida without him now.

Luis left the USA of his own accord so Mollie needn't worry about being "on the hook for 10 years". I actually liked her and I didn't like the flack she got online for bringing a man her kids had never met before into her home. It's not a crime to want and need love and affection. She's still human like the rest of us. I think she genuinely believed they were in love.
Old Aug 12th 2018, 1:30 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sorry I read this thread now, as I didn't know any of these recent events... they weren't shown yet on the show, and would have been more fun to be surprised.

Telling things that haven't been aired yet should be posted with using the Spoiler button.

Rene
Old Aug 12th 2018, 1:58 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Twinkle0927

It as filmed in November and December of last year and the Brit and single mother got married in Cornwall in May of this year. The marriage certificate has surfaced online in a few places.

It was Nicole that was told in the last season by an attorney that her only option was a K-3 after Azan's K-1 was denied. She's back in Florida without him now.

Luis left the USA of his own accord so Mollie needn't worry about being "on the hook for 10 years". I actually liked her and I didn't like the flack she got online for bringing a man her kids had never met before into her home. It's not a crime to want and need love and affection. She's still human like the rest of us. I think she genuinely believed they were in love.
Yeah, I know that Nicole is back in Florida after her visa to Morocco ran out and after giving Azan the last of her money for a "makeup store" ... believe it was $6K. She is so naïve.

I liked Mollie when she had her own show a few years back about her and her friend's Olivia's store in Atlanta. And now it appears that Russ and Pao are preggers and are expecting a boy.

Thanks for the update on the Brit and wife.
Old Aug 12th 2018, 2:00 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Noorah101
I'm sorry I read this thread now, as I didn't know any of these recent events... they weren't shown yet on the show, and would have been more fun to be surprised.

Telling things that haven't been aired yet should be posted with using the Spoiler button.

Rene
Well the preggers comment is available on FB's TLC site. No surprise there. The only other surprise that I didn't know about was the Brit and wife.

I won't be watching the show for the next two weeks or reading online as I will be away without a laptop or computer available and I don't use my cell for the internet much. So it will all be a surprise for me in September.
Old Aug 12th 2018, 6:57 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Well the preggers comment is available on FB's TLC site. No surprise there.
OK. I only watch the show, I don't read about it elsewhere, so I didn't know.

Rene
Old Aug 12th 2018, 11:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

zzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I know that Nicole is back in Florida after her visa to Morocco ran out and after giving Azan the last of her money for a "makeup store" ... believe it was $6K. She is so naïve.
As a chap that has moved about a lot in his life, I am always interested in hearing my wife's tales of who's who in this area, having history of several generations in this area of Florida she seems to know all the older families. In this case, she went through middle school with a Hafziger in her class, Nicole's dad. Small world indeed.
Old Aug 13th 2018, 2:18 pm
Deep in the woods of CT

Nutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond repute

I usually see this program minus sound, late at night, while my OH is in dreamland and I'm being insomniac -- so I get a look at the cast of characters, then catch up on this online recap, which is usually extremely funny (don't read if you intend to watch the program and want to be surprised): 90 Day Fiance Before The 90 Days Recap: Face To Face
Old Aug 13th 2018, 9:52 pm

The girl who went to the UK with her baby.... she says "if he doesn't meet me, I have no way of paying for a hotel or a ticket home". Really? You didn't get a round trip ticket? You have ZERO cash with you? No credit card? The producer or crew of the show wouldn't have covered your expenses to stay a day and then go back home?

Argh, I know the stories can be lame, but...

Rene
Old Aug 13th 2018, 10:06 pm
Deep in the woods of CT

Nutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Noorah101
The girl who went to the UK with her baby.... she says "if he doesn't meet me, I have no way of paying for a hotel or a ticket home". Really? You didn't get a round trip ticket? You have ZERO cash with you? No credit card? The producer or crew of the show wouldn't have covered your expenses to stay a day and then go back home?

Argh, I know the stories can be lame, but...

Rene
More to the point...the UK let her and the baby in on a one-way ticket? I don’t think so!
Old Aug 14th 2018, 11:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Norri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond repute

I hope you are not falling into the trap of believing what you see on reality tv.
Old Aug 14th 2018, 2:20 pm
Deep in the woods of CT

Originally Posted by Norri
I hope you are not falling into the trap of believing what you see on reality tv.
What? You mean all that stupidity, the posturing for the cameras, behaving like morons in public places, showing the intellect of a slug, isn't really real???? Well, who'd a thunk it! You just rocked my world . . .

PS Sorry for slandering slugs, who are probably brighter than most reality show cast members.
Old Aug 14th 2018, 9:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

dave2702 has a reputation beyond reputedave2702 has a reputation beyond reputedave2702 has a reputation beyond reputedave2702 has a reputation beyond reputedave2702 has a reputation beyond reputedave2702 has a reputation beyond reputedave2702 has a reputation beyond reputedave2702 has a reputation beyond reputedave2702 has a reputation beyond reputedave2702 has a reputation beyond reputedave2702 has a reputation beyond repute

Last night TLC aired the next round of wanna be K-1 fiancées. Most definitely a motley crew of characters. One is an overweight 52 year grandma from the south who was approached unsolicited by a 30 year old male in Nigeria. They started talking and she is in love and has purchased an engagement ring for him (from the pawn shop) and is going to Nigeria to propose. Another is a 42 (hmmmm) year old woman from Middletown, CT with a 24 year old blonde male model from Amsterdam. The next one is a young mother, unmarried, who hooked up with a Brit. Unfortunately, he has numerous convictions and was turned down for a tourist visa to the US. He's a body builder. He does, however, send her money monthly to pay for childcare and she is saying things like "Sweetie, we are going to England to visit your daddy." No, he is not the biological father. They have never met. There are others and each is funnier and often sadder than the last. If you want to watch a train wreck this is the show for you. 90 Day Fiancee on TLC on Sunday nights.
We've been watching a sister-show "Before the 90 Days" where the hopeful Citizens go to their would-be future spouses homelands to propose, I think the Middletown/Amsterdam couple are the same ones on there
Old Jun 4th 2019, 10:21 pm
Deep in the woods of CT

Hope it’s OK to resurrect this thread! Anyone watch the new spin-off where the Americans are going to move to the fiancé’s country? I only got to read a recap, but apparently a 60 year old woman consulted a “financial consultant” who told her that if she moved to India she wouldn’t be able to collect her social security. This show is the gift that keeps on giving.

Last edited by Nutmegger; Jun 4th 2019 at 10:24 pm. Reason: Premature post!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.