Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

90 day fiance - tv show!

90 day fiance - tv show!

Old Jan 17th 2014, 3:15 pm
Grumpy Know-it-all

Steve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 90 day fiance - tv show!

Originally Posted by Jsmth321
my ex-wife and I
but had we not gotten married, we would have had to break up,
Um...
Old Feb 19th 2014, 8:18 pm
Banned

The Quiet Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Quiet Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Quiet Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Quiet Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Quiet Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Quiet Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Quiet Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Quiet Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Quiet Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Quiet Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Quiet Man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hungryhorace
Me & Mrs H did. We enjoyed it! The Brazilian girl who is 21 looks to inadvertently become a model in LA going from the next episode trailer. Though surely she's working illegally as she hadn't even married yet!

The 29yr old she's with strikes me as a really bizarre character, though he's a Mormon so I shouldn't really be surprised. Just a decidedly boring bloke really.

I feel sorry for the 26yr old Columbian who has ended up in OK with a stupidly religious family (shock!). What a 'mare!

Naturally, all the guys are total "mail order bride" losers.....Those marriages should last about a 6 months before those girls figure it out. They could get job and McDonalds and one of their co workers would point out that "btw, your husband is considered a total loser in this country"
Old Feb 19th 2014, 8:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

NatashaB has a reputation beyond reputeNatashaB has a reputation beyond reputeNatashaB has a reputation beyond reputeNatashaB has a reputation beyond reputeNatashaB has a reputation beyond reputeNatashaB has a reputation beyond reputeNatashaB has a reputation beyond reputeNatashaB has a reputation beyond reputeNatashaB has a reputation beyond reputeNatashaB has a reputation beyond reputeNatashaB has a reputation beyond repute

I was surprised that they showed one wedding this week and left the other 3 for next week... made me wonder if that was the only wedding that actually happened in the end? The Russian girl (Aziza) seems very unsure; mind you I would be too if I was marrying into that family! I wonder why her family got turned down for their visas.
Old Feb 19th 2014, 8:25 pm
Banned

The Quiet Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Quiet Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Quiet Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Quiet Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Quiet Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Quiet Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Quiet Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Quiet Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Quiet Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Quiet Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Quiet Man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NatashaB
I was surprised that they showed one wedding this week and left the other 3 for next week... made me wonder if that was the only wedding that actually happened in the end? The Russian girl (Aziza) seems very unsure; mind you I would be too if I was marrying into that family! I wonder why her family got turned down for their visas.
His "fiancee" was getting out modeling, and around other people so he quickly married her before she figured out that there's something seriously wrong with him..Like she's not going to find out later?
Old Feb 19th 2014, 8:26 pm
Banned

hungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Quiet Man
Naturally, all the guys are total "mail order bride" losers.....Those marriages should last about a 6 months before those girls figure it out. They could get job and McDonalds and one of their co workers would point out that "btw, your husband is considered a total loser in this country"
I think Alan and Kirylam are genuinely in love and seem completely normal (well as normal as a mormon can be i guess!) in most respects. The other blokes (and the girls, apart from Polomo who is actually a model in her home country!) are just weird.
Old Feb 19th 2014, 8:29 pm
Banned

hungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond repute

His "fiancee" was getting out modeling, and around other people so he quickly married her before she figured out that there's something seriously wrong with him..Like she's not going to find out later?
I think a lot of that is for TV purposes, not what actually happened. At least i'd hope that's the explanation as the whole 'wait for 90 days' theme to the show is bullshit. They should all have married within a month of arriving to get the paperwork to allow them to start planning their lives together. Instead they're essentially using the K-1 as a 'trial relationship' visa. Which is wrong.

The one who looks like Private Pile (with the gf who doesn't like eating in front of people and is clearly marrying him for a life in the US) is just utterly disgusting. The one with the delinquent kids and ex-wife is equally as revolting. His GF at least seems remotely normal. WTF she is doing with a dick like him is beyond me though.
Old Feb 19th 2014, 8:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

NatashaB has a reputation beyond reputeNatashaB has a reputation beyond reputeNatashaB has a reputation beyond reputeNatashaB has a reputation beyond reputeNatashaB has a reputation beyond reputeNatashaB has a reputation beyond reputeNatashaB has a reputation beyond reputeNatashaB has a reputation beyond reputeNatashaB has a reputation beyond reputeNatashaB has a reputation beyond reputeNatashaB has a reputation beyond repute

They actually seemed to be the only two who were genuinely in love. The chaperone on the sofa thing was bizarre though.
Old Feb 19th 2014, 8:33 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by NatashaB
They actually seemed to be the only two who were genuinely in love. The chaperone on the sofa thing was bizarre though.
They're mormons. They're weird by design it appears. He's a bit of a loser for the most part, but his family genuinely love his wife and they make each other happy. I wish them good luck! They're the only remotely genuine couple on the show.

In other news, I wish Russ would just come out, even his friend who joined them for a grill was a massive gay. He's gone and got a big busted South American girl to act as his beard for him because being a homosexual in Oklahoma is probably punishable by death or something. On her IG there are *no* pictures of them together, so clearly that wedding didn't happen.
Old Feb 19th 2014, 8:36 pm
Banned

I think Alan and Kirylam are genuinely in love and seem completely normal (well as normal as a mormon can be i guess!) in most respects. The other blokes (and the girls, apart from Polomo who is actually a model in her home country!) are just weird.
awkward relationships.......The Columbian girl (thats a good lookin woman btw) should have snagged a guy from a big city. Oklahoma is not going to work out for her
Old Feb 19th 2014, 8:37 pm
Banned

awkward relationships.......The Columbian girl (thats a good lookin woman btw) should have snagged a guy from a big city. Oklahoma is not going to work out for her
Take a look at her IG. She's not based out of OK it seems.
Old Feb 19th 2014, 8:39 pm
Banned

I think a lot of that is for TV purposes, not what actually happened. At least i'd hope that's the explanation as the whole 'wait for 90 days' theme to the show is bullshit. They should all have married within a month of arriving to get the paperwork to allow them to start planning their lives together. Instead they're essentially using the K-1 as a 'trial relationship' visa. Which is wrong.

The one who looks like Private Pile (with the gf who doesn't like eating in front of people and is clearly marrying him for a life in the US) is just utterly disgusting. The one with the delinquent kids and ex-wife is equally as revolting. His GF at least seems remotely normal. WTF she is doing with a dick like him is beyond me though.
And whats with that ex wife?

#Herman Munster
Old Feb 19th 2014, 8:47 pm
Banned

Take a look at her IG. She's not based out of OK it seems.
Oh yeah..The show was probably made last summer..Contractually she's probably not allowed to start her modeling/acting career until the show has run in its entirety..

There's talent there, no doubt
Old Feb 19th 2014, 9:16 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

OK, after watching the show to date, here are my thoughts:

The Morman couple seem genuine. But in the long run, I don't know if it will work out because he seems controlling and insecure. I can see her modeling career taking off, and he not liking it one bit. The more settled she gets in the USA, the more she's going to get tired of him trying to protect her.

Russ and Paola - I must have missed something because as much as I read here and there that he seems gay, I never thought that until I read it elsewhere. But either way, I don't think they will work out. She's too high-maintenance for him, and unless they move to a bigger city, she's going to be bored out of her mind.

Mike and Aziza - She always looks bored, tired, and totally disgusted with/by Mike. Mike seems just as boring, with zero personality. I can't see this working out at all.

Aya and (can't remember hubby's name) - She seems really nice, I like her. She seems more mature than the other 3 girls, and understands what she's undertaking by marrying a guy with an ex-wife and 2 kids. I think she'll do her best to make it work. I kinda like her husband, too, he seems to really care about Aya.

Next season (if there is one), I'd like to see a few couples where the female is the USC, bringing over a foreign man.

Rene
Old Feb 19th 2014, 9:32 pm
Forum Regular

seawaternow is just really niceseawaternow is just really niceseawaternow is just really niceseawaternow is just really niceseawaternow is just really niceseawaternow is just really niceseawaternow is just really niceseawaternow is just really niceseawaternow is just really niceseawaternow is just really niceseawaternow is just really nice

Originally Posted by Noorah101

Next season (if there is one), I'd like to see a few couples where the female is the USC, bringing over a foreign man.

Rene
I'd love to see the female USC, male fiance episode but don't think it's going to happen. TLC or whoever came up with the show seems solely focused on USC males bringing their overseas fiancees.

Even the signup for the show is strictly set - USC-male, overseas fiancee female. USC female, overseas male or even same sex - not an option.

http://www.90dayfiance.com/90-day-fi...ting-call.html
Old Feb 19th 2014, 9:48 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seawaternow
I'd love to see the female USC, male fiance episode but don't think it's going to happen. TLC or whoever came up with the show seems solely focused on USC males bringing their overseas fiancees.

Even the signup for the show is strictly set - USC-male, overseas fiancee female. USC female, overseas male or even same sex - not an option.

http://www.90dayfiance.com/90-day-fi...ting-call.html
Bummer!! Wonder why?? I think foreign men and USC women can provide just as much drama!! LOL

Maybe there just aren't as many "desperate" foreign men wanting to "desperately" come to the USA. But I've personally known a few!

Rene

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.