2020 Election

Old Nov 11th 2020, 12:31 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2020 Election

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter
And can you imagine the level of organization and local skill required?

I mean, if the Dems were capable of that we wouldn't have had Trump in 2016 or any Republicans anywhere, ever
Realistically you could only do it for your own vote in your own place of work and only if you knew how to change the settings on the machine.

So there's an above zero chance that it happened but it wouldn't even bring the number of dodgy votes within the margin of error.
Old Nov 11th 2020, 1:16 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steerpike
Fox News claims otherwise
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pen...ims-questioned

Pennsylvania Postal worker's claims of voter fraud come under question

Supposedly has 'videos' ... haven't watched them yet.
Looks like the local news has been investigating - https://www.goerie.com/story/news/po...ty/6230622002/
Old Nov 11th 2020, 1:28 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

The question is of the numbers are material, I assume not.
Old Nov 11th 2020, 1:47 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boiler
Not sure what you're saying, but I think from what I read the postal worker said that his boss had them stamping late ballots back to election day - 3rd Nov - at the Erie site.

Go Erie says that there are only two ballots that passed through Erie sorting stamped with that date (and no comment on if they were late or not). They also say that there were 6 ballots post marked 4th Nov that passed through Erie sorting, and that 7 late ballots from the 4th were mistakenly counted by the election bods before being picked up and removed.

From that I would have thought any reasonable person would think that Hopkins was lying to get his 5 mins fame. Probably likely to get his US equivalent of a P45 / Don't come Monday I would have thought.
Old Nov 11th 2020, 1:59 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

With the systems in place an element of fraud seems backed into the system, it only becomes an issue when the results are close, nothing I have seen suggests that this tips the result
Old Nov 11th 2020, 3:10 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

That's a lot of votes to count by hand. Wonder how long it will take?

Georgia announces recount by hand

Georgia's secretary of state has announced a full recount of the vote by hand.

Joe Biden leads in the Peach State by around 14,000 votes, Secretary Brad Raffensperger said.

"That'll be what we certify, that'll be the last count," he told reporters. "It's an audit, recanvass and recount all in one. It'll be a process that gets it all."

Raffensperger added that Georgia was in the same part of the election process as other states, like North Carolina and Texas, but those states didn't have such a close margin.

"We understand the national significance," he added. "We're doing this because it's really what makes the most sense... We have to run a statewide audit."
BBC US election 2020: Live feed 12/11/2020
Old Nov 11th 2020, 3:34 pm
Forum Regular

HDWill has a reputation beyond reputeHDWill has a reputation beyond reputeHDWill has a reputation beyond reputeHDWill has a reputation beyond reputeHDWill has a reputation beyond reputeHDWill has a reputation beyond reputeHDWill has a reputation beyond reputeHDWill has a reputation beyond reputeHDWill has a reputation beyond reputeHDWill has a reputation beyond reputeHDWill has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
That's a lot of votes to count by hand. Wonder how long it will take?

Georgia announces recount by hand

Georgia's secretary of state has announced a full recount of the vote by hand.

Joe Biden leads in the Peach State by around 14,000 votes, Secretary Brad Raffensperger said.

"That'll be what we certify, that'll be the last count," he told reporters. "It's an audit, recanvass and recount all in one. It'll be a process that gets it all."

Raffensperger added that Georgia was in the same part of the election process as other states, like North Carolina and Texas, but those states didn't have such a close margin.

"We understand the national significance," he added. "We're doing this because it's really what makes the most sense... We have to run a statewide audit."
BBC US election 2020: Live feed 12/11/2020
I'm guessing they will just count a small percentage of ballots by hand (the "audit" part).
Old Nov 11th 2020, 3:39 pm
Often not so civil...

civilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond repute

I'm guessing they will just count a small percentage of ballots by hand (the "audit" part).
Nope

“With the margin being so close, it will require a full by-hand recount in each county,” Mr. Raffensperger said
This would be the same Raffensperger who both R Senate candidates called out yesterday and said he should resign. Nothing like caving under pressure.

It isn't going to matter anyway. GA will be Bidens, and that makes PA irrelevant in terms of the EC.
Old Nov 11th 2020, 3:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute

With the systems in place an element of fraud seems backed into the system, it only becomes an issue when the results are close, nothing I have seen suggests that this tips the result
So the evidence fraud has actually occurred is...
Old Nov 11th 2020, 4:14 pm
Forum Regular

HDWill has a reputation beyond reputeHDWill has a reputation beyond reputeHDWill has a reputation beyond reputeHDWill has a reputation beyond reputeHDWill has a reputation beyond reputeHDWill has a reputation beyond reputeHDWill has a reputation beyond reputeHDWill has a reputation beyond reputeHDWill has a reputation beyond reputeHDWill has a reputation beyond reputeHDWill has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by civilservant
Nope

This would be the same Raffensperger who both R Senate candidates called out yesterday and said he should resign. Nothing like caving under pressure.

It isn't going to matter anyway. GA will be Bidens, and that makes PA irrelevant in terms of the EC.
Hmm, OK. Later they can say, "we didn't have enough time to complete the recount, the race is too close. So the state legislature will have to assign the electors."
Old Nov 11th 2020, 4:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Steerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
Looks like the local news has been investigating - https://www.goerie.com/story/news/po...ty/6230622002/
Relevant bits: "Hopkins' allegations, though, were already beginning to fall apart before news broke that he had recanted his statement.

The Erie Times-News on Tuesday morning reviewed 129 mail-in ballot envelopes that were postmarked Nov. 3 but arrived at the Erie County Board of Elections after Election Day.

Of those 129 ballots, only two postmarked Nov. 3 were processed through the Erie facility, the Times-News discovered in its review, which was conducted in the presence of Erie County Board of Elections Chairman Carl Anderson and others."
and
"Not only did the Erie Times-News review find that only two late-arriving ballots processed at the Erie postal facility have a Nov. 3 postmark, but it also found that nine late ballots processed in Erie were postmarked Nov. 4 or later."

After reading the entire article, it appears approx. 7 (SEVEN) ballots MAY be in question due to various reasons. The guy at the center of the issue set up a gofundme and it raised over $100,000, but has been frozen now due to fraud allegations against him. I suspect he's a glory seeker who has now been caught in a lie and is trying to avoid getting lynched by the Trump mob for recanting his unsubstantiated allegations.
Old Nov 11th 2020, 4:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Steerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
Not sure what you're saying,...
Boiler - if you are going to post a one-liner, is it too much to expect that you proof-read it? I believe you have a typo and the word 'of' should be 'if' and thus would read (and adding a comma for clarity)..."The question is, if the numbers are material, I assume not."
Old Nov 11th 2020, 5:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by civilservant
Nope

Which is also why I still want AZ to stay Biden ... insurance, credibility, etc. As of now, AZ has counted 99% of the vote and is showing
1,655,192 Biden
1,642,379 Trump
Diff = 12,813
Assuming 1% = 33,308, Trump would have to get more than 66% of these ballots in order to overcome the lead. It would, however, then land in recount territory.
(edit to add - new count just landed, difference is now 12,614.
Looks like, of 371 new votes added, 285 were Trump and 86 were Biden . Looks like fraud to me

Last edited by Steerpike; Nov 11th 2020 at 5:15 pm.
Old Nov 12th 2020, 12:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Which is also why I still want AZ to stay Biden ... insurance, credibility, etc. As of now, AZ has counted 99% of the vote and is showing
1,655,192 Biden
1,642,379 Trump
Diff = 12,813 between candidates vote totals

Assuming 1% = 33,308, Trump would have to get more than 66% of these ballots in order to overcome the lead. It would, however, then land in recount territory.
(edit to add - new count just landed, difference is now 12,614.
Looks like, of 371 new votes added, 285 were Trump and 86 were Biden . Looks like fraud to me
Update circa 4pm Pacific Time:
1,657,621 Biden Added 2,429
1,644,793 Trump Added 2,414
Diff = 12,828 between candidates vote totals

So compared to this morning we've added a total of 4,843 votes, and the difference didn't change - roughly equal votes went to Biden and Trump. At this rate Trump has no chance of catching up! My last guestimate of total votes cast (100%) is about 3,331,000 - so that means about 28,000 to go.
Old Nov 12th 2020, 2:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Update circa 4pm Pacific Time:
1,657,621 Biden - Added 2,429
1,644,793 Trump - Added 2,414
Diff = 12,828 between candidates vote totals

So compared to this morning we've added a total of 4,843 votes, and the difference didn't change - roughly equal votes went to Biden and Trump. At this rate Trump has no chance of catching up! My last guestimate of total votes cast (100%) is about 3,331,000 - so that means about 28,000 to go.
Update circa 7:30pm PT:
1,663,447 Biden - Added 5,826
1,651,812 Trump - Added 7,019
Difference = 11,635 between candidates vote totals

So this evening we added a total of 12,845 votes, and the difference reduced because more votes went to Trump. My calcs suggest only about 17,000 votes left (but this is a highly speculative number ... all depends on what '100%' is ...)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.