2020 Election

Old Apr 13th 2019, 6:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Boiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2020 Election

Spartacus is on the TV, promising basically everybody everything, obviously a few things that make sense but they tend to be lost in all the other crap.

Everybody gets Healthcare, everybody gets Citizenship, everybody gets everything.

Equal Pay, I thought that was a law.

A lot of it is contradictory, he is going to pass the Equality Act but does not seem to understand the consequences.

Will be defending human rights around the world.
Old Apr 13th 2019, 7:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boiler View Post
I am beginning to wonder is she is a Russian plant, for the GOP she is the gift that keeps on giving.
"Hagle added: “Fox figures go on extended, aggressively angry rants about her. They’ve repeatedly attacked her intelligence, used her age to discredit her, and dismissed her as a ‘little girl’.”

Gift to show their misogyny, I presume.

Old Apr 13th 2019, 7:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Boiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Giantaxe View Post
"Hagle added: “Fox figures go on extended, aggressively angry rants about her. They’ve repeatedly attacked her intelligence, used her age to discredit her, and dismissed her as a ‘little
girl’.”

Gift to show their misogyny, I presume.
I do not watch Fox but will take your word for it. She is to be fair a very easy target.
Old Apr 13th 2019, 7:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond repute

I personally hope she becomes massively a bit more realistic/less naive.
I appreciate her passion to help people but as Pelosi said, she needs votes, not Twitter followers.
She's easy on the eye too.

(Quite partial to the fruits of my own hard earned labor though. Plans for them.)

Last edited by Hotscot; Apr 13th 2019 at 7:36 pm.
Old Apr 15th 2019, 6:05 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Spartacus is on the TV, promising basically everybody everything, obviously a few things that make sense but they tend to be lost in all the other crap.

Everybody gets Healthcare, everybody gets Citizenship, everybody gets everything.

Equal Pay, I thought that was a law.

A lot of it is contradictory, he is going to pass the Equality Act but does not seem to understand the consequences.

Will be defending human rights around the world.
Who the **** are you even talking about?
Old Apr 15th 2019, 6:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
Who the **** are you even talking about?
Booker, you did not know his name?
Old Apr 22nd 2019, 1:01 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Apropos of a conversation in another thread ...

Politico did a decent article explaining how the DNC plans to manage the debates with the 12,000 Democrats who have announced their candidacy:

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...ebates-1170182
Old May 12th 2019, 12:31 am
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Old May 13th 2019, 9:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond repute

The presidential debates are crud. Hardly worth watching
Old May 16th 2019, 1:06 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Bill Maher tickled me recently when he said the Democratic nomination was no longer a horse race so much as the running of the bulls. What are we up to now, 25?
Old May 17th 2019, 3:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

With de Blasio we are up to 24, I think.

A number of people have said to me that they think none of the current pack has a chance and that the winner has yet to enter.
Old May 17th 2019, 5:33 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

A number of people have said to me that they think none of the current pack has a chance and that the winner has yet to enter.
That wouldn’t surprise me. I haven’t seen anyone thus far who would be a credible threat to Trump so long as the US economy keeps growing
Old May 17th 2019, 10:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond repute

Perhaps you should pay more attention to polls. This exerpt from todays Washington Post might enlighten you. Trumps previous support is fading fast and hard.

"All of this should worry the president, since the Fox News poll finds that Biden would trounce Trump in a general election, 49 percent to 38 percent. Sanders has only a 5 point lead, which is close to being within the margin of error. Interestingly, in none of the head-to-head match-ups listed in the poll (vs. Biden, Sanders, Harris, Warren or Buttigieg) does Trump get more than 41 percent of the vote. If that remains his ceiling, he’s in deep, deep trouble.

https://beta.washingtonpost.com/opin...outputType=amp

Last edited by Jerseygirl; May 18th 2019 at 3:47 am. Reason: Copyright
Old May 18th 2019, 3:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

If the polls were right we would have President Hillary.

Old May 21st 2019, 8:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Steerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond repute

Speaking of Polls, it looks like the polling industry has finally woken up and smelled the coffee ...

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...n-race-1335087

Fewer Americans than ever are willing to pick up the phone and talk to pollsters, sending costs skyrocketing to roughly double what they were four years ago. Despite enjoying a largely successful 2018 election, pollsters are furiously experimenting to fill the void left by the slow failure of the telephone poll, looking at everything from internet-based solutions to snail mail.

How can this be a 'discovery' in 2019? I don't know anyone who still answers the phone to strangers (unknown numbers). Surely that fact alone should make pollsters realize they aren't getting a good 'cross section' or 'random' sample.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.