2020 Election

Old Nov 4th 2020, 6:33 am
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2020 Election

Originally Posted by dakota44
Jesus, now he says they are going to the Supreme Court to stop any further ballot counting. F'ng arsehole. The Supreme Court had better knock that idea on its arse.
Are people really going to be surprised this happens right after he just rammed a conservative judge up it's ass not five minutes ago?

Fascists won't tell you when they've taken power, they will merely denounce anti-fascists as enemies of the state.
Old Nov 4th 2020, 6:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: 2020 Election

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing
Are people really going to be surprised this happens right after he just rammed a conservative judge up it's ass not five minutes ago?

Fascists won't tell you when they've taken power, they will merely denounce anti-fascists as enemies of the state.
I am too old for the stress of this shit. lmfao
Old Nov 4th 2020, 6:40 am
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

I am too old for the stress of this. lmfao
There are enough important states still unaccounted for, it's just going to be a squeaky one.
Old Nov 4th 2020, 6:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond repute

There are enough important states still unaccounted for, it's just going to be a squeaky one.
Frankly I think Biden will get Pa. and Wisc. and Georgia and Arizona. . Perhaps even Michigan. Fingers crossed.
Old Nov 4th 2020, 6:42 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond repute

Trump is now speaking to a bunch of Trumpkin fools. Of course he is accusing the Dems of trying to steal the election. I cannot believe how much I hate the moronic dipshit.

Jesus, now he says they are going to the Supreme Court to stop any further ballot counting. F'ng arsehole. The Supreme Court had better knock that idea on its arse. This not 2000 in Florida.

Yes lets just stop counting, wtf is he thinking, um you count ballots for elections......His paranoia reminds me of my great grandmother, who was eventually diagnosed with a benign brain tumor and dementia.
Old Nov 4th 2020, 6:45 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond repute

Frankly I think Biden will get Pa. and Wisc. and Georgia and Arizona. . Perhaps even Michigan. Fingers crossed.
Fingers crossed.

PA on NBC map is 74% counted and about 12.7% difference, wonder what those 26% outstanding ballots will bring.
Old Nov 4th 2020, 6:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Jsmth321
Yes lets just stop counting, wtf is he thinking, um you count ballots for elections......His paranoia reminds me of my great grandmother, who was eventually diagnosed with a benign brain tumor and dementia.
I don't think paranoia has anything to do with it. It was always his plan to discredited the election if he was at all at risk. He is simply a shyster and a crook trying to steal the election.
Old Nov 4th 2020, 6:48 am
I have a comma problem

PA looks likely. We'll have to see.
Old Nov 4th 2020, 6:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PA looks likely. We'll have to see.
The only thing they can sue in Pa. for is because accepting mail in ballots was extended by 3 days, but the standing law originally passed by the legislature does not allow that, apparently. So they will try to disqualify any ballots received in that 3 day window.
Old Nov 4th 2020, 7:00 am
I have a comma problem

The only thing they can sue in Pa. for is because accepting mail in ballots was extended by 3 days, but the standing law originally passed by the legislature does not allow that, apparently. So they will try to disqualify any ballots received in that 3 day window.
No county has been officially called in PA as of yet, will be tight.

So with Arizona being called, if PA flips and NV, HI and ME all stay blue that's Biden at 269, which could mean a tie. And presumably a penalty shootout.
Old Nov 4th 2020, 7:02 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Missed you young man. Don't do it again. Well until you have to obviously.
Old Nov 4th 2020, 7:03 am
I have a comma problem

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Missed you young man. Don't do it again. Well until you have to obviously.
We'll see how it works out on the phone. I'll try not to. I really should go to bed soon though, I have to get up in a minute ...
Old Nov 4th 2020, 7:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

No county has been officially called in PA as of yet, will be tight.

So with Arizona being called, if PA flips and NV, HI and ME all stay blue that's Biden at 269, which could mean a tie. And presumably a penalty shootout.
Actually Biden apparently picked up 1 electoral vote, I believe Nebraska, because it distributes electoral votes by district to the candidate with the most votes in that district. Biden won a district. Same one that Clinton won the last time. Maine is the only other state that does that. Actually, it might be Maine. They do it strangely.

Last edited by dakota44; Nov 4th 2020 at 7:10 am.
Old Nov 4th 2020, 7:08 am
I have a comma problem

Actually Biden apparently picked up 1 electoral vote, I believe Nebraska, because it distributes electoral votes by district to the candidate with the most votes in that district. Biden won a district. Same one that Clinton won the last time. Maine is the only other state that does that.
Ah, so Maine will distribute their votes then, which makes things different.
Old Nov 4th 2020, 7:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ah, so Maine will distribute their votes then, which makes things different.
Here is the breakdown.

"Maine and Nebraska have taken a different approach. Using the 'congressional district method', these states allocate two electoral votes to the state popular vote winner, and then one electoral vote to the popular vote winner in each Congressional district (2 in Maine, 3 in Nebraska). This creates multiple popular vote contests in these states, which could lead to a split electoral vote. "

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.