2020 Election

Old Oct 2nd 2020, 2:36 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat096 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 2020 Election

Early days but certainly doesn't sound asymptomatic..
Old Oct 2nd 2020, 3:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

yellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Phathamster
Early days but certainly doesn't sound asymptomatic..
Interesting. If he's showing symptoms already, that means he's been contagious for a couple of days, and he didn't get it from Hope Hicks - rather they must have got it from the same source. I wonder a) how far it is spread in the White House/GOP and b) how many people Trump has contaminated in the last few days at campaign events.
Old Oct 2nd 2020, 4:08 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by yellowroom
Interesting. If he's showing symptoms already, that means he's been contagious for a couple of days, and he didn't get it from Hope Hicks - rather they must have got it from the same source. I wonder a) how far it is spread in the White House/GOP and b) how many people Trump has contaminated in the last few days at campaign events.
Between them (given the gregarious nature of infection), the whole swamp.
https://globalnews.ca/news/7373663/t...ine-of-events/
Old Oct 2nd 2020, 4:12 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by caretaker
Between them (given the gregarious nature of infection), the whole swamp.
https://globalnews.ca/news/7373663/t...ine-of-events/
Republican Senator Mike Lee from Utah has just announced he's tested positive to covid-19. Lee had a meeting with the supreme court nominee Amy Coney Barrett on Tuesday. Lee was also at the White House on Saturday, greeting people with hugs and kisses with his mask in his hand instead of on his face. Sorry, can't give a link as I read this on the Guardian's live feed - there's video of Lee at the White House too.

Last edited by spouse of scouse; Oct 2nd 2020 at 4:16 pm.
Old Oct 2nd 2020, 4:22 pm
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

TRUMP 2020
or
TRUMP 1946-2020
Old Oct 2nd 2020, 4:22 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

He was pretty close to Biden.
Old Oct 2nd 2020, 4:25 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by kimilseung
TRUMP 2020
or
TRUMP 1946-2020
I don't know if I could handle the martyrdom.

​​​​​​Would pence be able to beat Biden?

Last edited by scrubbedexpat096; Oct 2nd 2020 at 4:54 pm.
Old Oct 2nd 2020, 5:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

yellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boiler
He was pretty close to Biden.
And you're so concerned for Biden, aren't you?
Old Oct 2nd 2020, 5:10 pm
Account Closed

And you're so concerned for Biden, aren't you?
This should ease your worries

Old Oct 2nd 2020, 5:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

markonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond repute

I doubt Pence would be given the chance. The VP doesn’t take the nomination. The party chooses a new nominee.
Old Oct 2nd 2020, 5:18 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

I think - not sure - that as far as campaigns go the VP is not the automatic substitute in the same way as s/he is if POTUS just dies in office. Pence would be in charge until the inauguration, I believe, but the Republican party would actually have to chose a candidate to run for the next four year position.

What that would mean for all the votes already cast I have no idea.
Old Oct 2nd 2020, 5:19 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by markonline1
I doubt Pence would be given the chance. The VP doesn’t take the nomination. The party chooses a new nominee.

And there you go. Answer to my question.
Old Oct 2nd 2020, 5:23 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter
I think - not sure - that as far as campaigns go the VP is not the automatic substitute in the same way as s/he is if POTUS just dies in office. Pence would be in charge until the inauguration, I believe, but the Republican party would actually have to chose a candidate to run for the next four year position.

​​​​​​Confused so hypothetical if trump croaked tomorrow pence would be president until election night and the GOP have a chance to nominate a new one.

Or he croaks post election night then pence becomes president...
Old Oct 2nd 2020, 5:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by markonline1
Originally Posted by Lion in Winter

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...draws-or-dies/

Sounds messy. For those of you who can't access the article:

The votes for president are cast, of course, in the electoral college. The issue would be how an elector should or can cast their vote if the president wins their state but cannot serve. ... In some states, the electors are not legally bound to vote for the candidate who has won their state. ... Republican electors in those states would then most likely vote for the candidate the RNC had put forward to replace the president. But a number of states legally bind their electors to vote for the candidate who has won the state’s popular vote. Those laws have a gap: they don’t provide for what electors can or must do if Trump wins their state but can’t serve. ... My view is that even if the electors are formally bound by state law to vote for the dead candidate, they will go ahead and vote for the candidate the RNC has identified to replace the president, if he cannot serve. ... The bottom line is that the RNC would determine who the replacement candidate would be, should it come to that unfortunate situation. And Republican slates of electors in states the president won, because he remains on the ballot, would very likely follow the RNC’s recommendation. ...But one last possibility to ponder: If the RNC were deeply divided, and Republican electors then did not coalesce around a single replacement candidate, there might not be a majority winner in the electoral college. In that case, the House would choose the president from among the top three vote getters in the electoral college. In that process, each state delegation gets one vote.

Old Oct 2nd 2020, 5:31 pm

lansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond repute

Why do y'all seem to believe he has Covid. He is such a lying sack of shit it is most likely fake news.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.