2020 Election

Old Oct 1st 2020, 10:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Phathamster has a reputation beyond reputePhathamster has a reputation beyond reputePhathamster has a reputation beyond reputePhathamster has a reputation beyond reputePhathamster has a reputation beyond reputePhathamster has a reputation beyond reputePhathamster has a reputation beyond reputePhathamster has a reputation beyond reputePhathamster has a reputation beyond reputePhathamster has a reputation beyond reputePhathamster has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2020 Election

http://BBC News - Texas governor cut...-2020-54380684

And so it begins, any logic to this move or since the plans to thwart the post office failed so this is next.

In house of cards didn't they just start a riot near key voting locations?
Old Oct 1st 2020, 10:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Phathamster View Post
http://BBC News - Texas governor cut...-2020-54380684

And so it begins, any logic to this move or since the plans to thwart the post office failed so this is next.

In house of cards didn't they just start a riot near key voting locations?
As the BBC article says, some counties in Texas are bigger than some countries in Europe. Voter suppression much?
Old Oct 1st 2020, 10:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

zzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond repute

My customer today, who'd I'd made the stupid assumption of thinking that she was a well balanced type of person came out of her house this morning exclaiming loudly to her husband that ... and I can find no evidence of this anywhere, so if Paulry can throw any light on it we'd all be most grateful... Chris Wallace (moderator of a certain debate) was photographed (presumably historically) leaving Epstein's island, which explains why he was favouring Biden and that Fox News will probably fire him because of it????? WTF????

I can find nothing connecting Chris Wallace to Epstein (A David Wallace, yes but, as I'm not a fruitcake, I'm going to assume that someone called David isn't someone called Chris).
How would a pedo-Wallace be connected to Biden? Trump was the Epstein customer if I recall correctly.
And what exactly would Fox News sack Wallace for?

Is this a new QAnon bullshit theory as they are obsessed with paedo's?
Old Oct 1st 2020, 10:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Boiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kimilseung View Post
Has it been mentioned already, that Fred Perry have pulled their PB linked shirts from sale in North America a week or so ago.
https://www.fredperry.com/us/helpcen...ys-statement-1
Sounds racist, PB have Black and Hispanic members.
Old Oct 1st 2020, 11:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

zzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boiler View Post
Sounds racist, PB have Black and Hispanic members.
Such an inclusive movement they could probably win a Nobel Peace Prize, if it weren't for the odd bit of Jew bashing, Muslim hating and treating women as 'colostomy bags for strangers semen'. So refreshing to find someone who can joke about them.
Old Oct 1st 2020, 11:32 pm
Fair and balanced

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zzrmark View Post
Such an inclusive movement they could probably win a Nobel Peace Prize, if it weren't for the odd bit of Jew bashing, Muslim hating and treating women as 'colostomy bags for strangers semen'. So refreshing to find someone who can joke about them.
PB are overtly mysognistic, their racism is a little more subtle, making use of the plausible deniability of "Western chauvinism", which seems to stretch the definition of plausible deniability to me, regardless of membership. Their Western chauvinism does extended to be Christian, as evidences by their kneeling and praying to Jesus at their meetings.

Last edited by kimilseung; Oct 1st 2020 at 11:36 pm.
Old Oct 1st 2020, 11:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

PB are overtly mysognistic, their racism is a little more subtle, making use of the plausible deniability of "Western chauvinism", which seems to stretch the definition of plausible deniability to me, regardless of membership. Their Western chauvinism does extended to be Christian, as evidences by their kneeling and praying to Jesus at their meetings.
I am going to presume that you mean 'more subtle' in the same way that being hit by a thrown brick is more subtle than being hit by a breeze block dropped from a ten storey building?
Old Oct 1st 2020, 11:52 pm
Fair and balanced

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

I am going to presume that you mean 'more subtle' in the same way that being hit by a thrown brick is more subtle than being hit by a breeze block dropped from a ten storey building?
I thought I was subtly trying to say those exact words with other words. I think we are on the same page
Old Oct 2nd 2020, 12:10 am
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

PB are overtly mysognistic, their racism is a little more subtle
I think racism's at the heart of almost all those groups, and certainly the PB. Supremacists find a great recruiting ground in the military.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-...jobs-1.4269952
Old Oct 2nd 2020, 12:12 am
BE Forum Addict

I thought I was subtly trying to say those exact words with other words. I think we are on the same page
No idea, I'm told that subtlety isn't a strong point of mine.
Old Oct 2nd 2020, 12:24 am
BE Irregular

RICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond repute

My mail in ballot arrived today, october 1st. I will send it back tomorrow.
Old Oct 2nd 2020, 12:29 am

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RICH View Post
My mail in ballot arrived today, october 1st. I will send it back tomorrow.
As did mine, up here in Illinois. I'm going to scan it up and print multiple copies of it and then fill them all out in my living room and then stuff the collection box at city hall.

Apparently.
Old Oct 2nd 2020, 12:31 am

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

I'm reliably informed that pretty much anybody can be at least nominated for a Nobel peace prize.
Old Oct 2nd 2020, 12:36 am

My customer today, who'd I'd made the stupid assumption of thinking that she was a well balanced type of person came out of her house this morning exclaiming loudly to her husband that ... and I can find no evidence of this anywhere, so if Paulry can throw any light on it we'd all be most grateful... Chris Wallace (moderator of a certain debate) was photographed (presumably historically) leaving Epstein's island, which explains why he was favouring Biden and that Fox News will probably fire him because of it????? WTF????

I can find nothing connecting Chris Wallace to Epstein (A David Wallace, yes but, as I'm not a fruitcake, I'm going to assume that someone called David isn't someone called Chris).
How would a pedo-Wallace be connected to Biden? Trump was the Epstein customer if I recall correctly.
And what exactly would Fox News sack Wallace for?

Is this a new QAnon bullshit theory as they are obsessed with paedo's?

Facebook strikes again.

There was a pic of Wallace and George Clooney on Lake Cuomo.

https://leadstories.com/hoax-alert/2...OjQ6FnVUpG0lg0
Old Oct 2nd 2020, 12:51 am
Fair and balanced

Has anyone seen the video of Gavin McInnis shoving a dildo up his bum on camera, to prove he isnt homophobic? I dont know what it proves, but its odd and disturbing, but for now this will do (the lower video, my Twitter-foo is low)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.