2020 Election

Old Jul 19th 2020, 6:00 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2020 Election

Originally Posted by morpeth
what experience do abrams or harris have that even remotely qualify either to be president ? executive experience ? military experience ? foreign experience ? relevant academic credentials ?
Yes he has had both success and failure in his career, certainly he met his personal objectives of craftily building his riches and his own brand.he used the bankruptcy laws to bail himself out, but that doesn't change the fact he has had some management experience. Doesn't mean overall he had the experience one would prefer in a President,any more than Biden who as far I know has never had any sort of job with real responsibility except being a professional politician. Cant say much for either as potential president, and even worse Biden's criteria for vice president is not suitable experience but meeting some identity politics objective.
However shady Trump's business practices may have been, he has had some management experience, plus experience outside of Washington and not just on government payroll. I don't see it as lack of judgement to think a criteria to be considered for Presidency or any executive job to have had some executive experience whether in the private or military sector or for that matter in the government sector such as having been a governor. That doesn't mean Trump meets all the criteria one would wish for, nor approval of how he conducted business.

As far as a politician who has spend his whole life apparently living off a government paycheck, mostly in the Washington bubble like many of this fellow Republican and Democratic colleagues, I don't see Biden as an agent for serious change or having any real vision.
About Biden . . .

Dedicating himself to public service ? You make it sound like some noble sacrifice was made. And he isn't poor
Clearly Trump has had experience that isn't "entirely been experience in business failures" , clearly he has had some management and hard-negotiating experience. I wrote he had some experience in executive roles, not the best experience or type of experience one would prefer.

As far as Biden as far as I know a lifelong politician living off the taxpayer I have just pointed out I am unaware of any experience he has had in charge in an executive role either in the private, military sectors as say for example as a governor.
I admit I didn't really consider his VP experience as VP as that significant, just as a lackey.

Invasive species a good description.
Just a lackey? Yet you belittled Harris and Abrams, questioning their ... "executive experience ? military experience ? foreign experience ? relevant academic credentials" . . .

Why would a lackey need those things? Why do you require so much from these "invasive species" wannabes?

More about Biden:

In response to the idea he made some financial sacrifice by being a public servant, i.e, he didn't suffer in his personal finance, or the numerous perks he has had thought his public service,
Hah I agree.

Just I always find it a bit ironic when I hear about someone being a 'public servant' and that they sacrificed in doing so, and then up wealthy just the same.
politifact reports him as having a net worth between 2.1 and 7.9 million. as i said not poor, and has done well as members of both parties seem to do with similar longevity as public servants. i never implied unethical ties or conflicts of interest, and if i had to guess i would think he is more honest than most
all i said really is trump has had experience in being in an executive position.he clearly used bankruptcies as a tool for companies he ran. through crafty and perhaps shady means he built his brand and company while having some spectacular failures along the way.

biden is a professional politician for many years, and no experience as far as i know even in government service running a department or being a governor.

two poor choices.
i simply suggest one of criteria for being president i think should be some executive management experience in the public, military and/or private sector. and that this would be the same whether republican or democrat. that trump is an obnoxious boor doesn't negate that experience counts.
Yes I would think running a state would be good experience for someone seeking to lead a country.
Yet Trump never ran a state.

I indicated experience should be one criteria to preferably to have and I would have thought obvious not the only criteria. If I hire someone I certainly consider what experience they have had. Certainly if one thinks Biden understands economics and is some bold visionary after 40 years being a legislator, or simply would be better for the country regardless of any faults that is another matter.Neither candidate in my opinion has the preferable background one would want at this stage.
Masterful twisting of my words, I simply pointed out that Trump has some executive experience and to the best of my knowledge Biden has virtually nine in terms of being in charge of a state, as cabinet secretary, head of of a business, or in the military. 40 years or so as a politician- and that one would think one criteria one would hope for in a Presidential ( and vice presidential candidate) would be serious executive experience. That isn't being a 'shill' for Trump pointing out this opinion, Trump as his own very long list of issues that are very questionable in terms of criteria one would want to see in a Presidential candidate. Doubting Biden or his potential VP picks isn't being a 'shill' for Trump. And no I didn't say being VP was bad experience, certainly his familiarity with Washington an asset, but on other hand like his long-serving Republican counterparts he has been part of the system for decades, and for me he hardly is some bold visionary.
Twisting your words?

You consistently embellish Trump's abilities and experience while diminishing the accomplishments of everybody else. When called on what you are (OBVIOUSLY) doing, you provide false equivalency ... they're all the same so why even bother? They're clearly not all the same but that's the 2020 strategy because that's all you got this time around. Just keep your fingers crossed and hope that everybody will give up and not vote at all. Voter suppression = incumbency.

Twist your words? Why would I do that? Think about it. If you don't want to be accused of shilling for Trump then stop shilling for Trump.
Old Jul 19th 2020, 6:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie
Twisting your words?

You consistently embellish Trump's abilities and experience while diminishing the accomplishments of everybody else. When called on what you are (OBVIOUSLY) doing, you provide false equivalency ... they're all the same so why even bother? They're clearly not all the same but that's the 2020 strategy because that's all you got this time around. Just keep your fingers crossed and hope that everybody will give up and not vote at all. Voter suppression = incumbency.

Twist your words? Why would I do that? Think about it. If you don't want to be accused of shilling for Trump then stop shilling for Trump.
+1

Old Jul 19th 2020, 8:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

MMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond repute

About Biden . . .
Just a lackey? Yet you belittled Harris and Abrams, questioning their ... "executive experience ? military experience ? foreign experience ? relevant academic credentials" . . .

Why would a lackey need those things? Why do you require so much from these "invasive species" wannabes?
Trump never ran a state.

You consistently embellish Trump's abilities and experience while diminishing the accomplishments of everybody else. If you don't want to be accused of shilling for Trump then stop shilling for Trump.
Given the rigid peculiarity of the qualifications Mr. Morpath deems preferable (if not essential) for candidates for higher office - Abraham Lincoln was eminently unqualified to aspire to the Presidency.
What a presumptuous upstart he was !

And, given the disdain and contempt Mr. Morpath has for those who devote themselves to serving in political office (and bilk the public purse when compensated for their worthless work) I don't understand why he opts to live in a democracy.
With their militaristic, top-down authoritarian Rulers, countries like Turkey or Hungary seem more up his alley

btw...speaking of a lifetime devoted to public service - I don't think I'd want to hear Morpath's assessment of the wonderful John Lewis
Old Jul 19th 2020, 9:20 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MMcD
Given the rigid peculiarity of the qualifications Mr. Morpath deems preferable (if not essential) for candidates for higher office - Abraham Lincoln was eminently unqualified to aspire to the Presidency.
What a presumptuous upstart he was !

And, given the disdain and contempt Mr. Morpath has for those who devote themselves to serving in political office (and bilk the public purse when compensated for their worthless work) I don't understand why he opts to live in a democracy.
With their militaristic, top-down authoritarian Rulers, countries like Turkey or Hungary seem more up his alley

btw...speaking of a lifetime devoted to public service - I don't think I'd want to hear Morpath's assessment of the wonderful John Lewis
Indeed.

Not to mention that the entire assertion that Biden got rich from his public service is just as disgusting as morpeth's normalization of that orange piece of shit.

Morpeth said the following about Joe Biden (these are his completely untwisted words verbatim) ...

" has spend his whole life apparently living off a government paycheck,"

"Dedicating himself to public service ? You make it sound like some noble sacrifice was made. And he isn't poor"

"a lifelong politician living off the taxpayer"

"a bit ironic when I hear about someone being a 'public servant' and that they sacrificed in doing so, and then up wealthy just the same"

The "wealth" morpeth described is the combined wealth of Joe and Jill Biden. Both have worked their entire adult lives and not taken retirement. Jill Biden worked for the eight years that she was SLOTUS. Between the two of them, they've written five books and invested wisely. But oh yeah, baby, it's so cool to claim that Biden got rich off his "government paycheck" rather than tell the truth.

Meanwhile morpeth praises Trump's executive ability. Trump, who was born into wealth, took millions from his father long after he should have been able to pay his own way, doesn't pay his bills other than when he paid somebody else to take his SATs, claimed multiple bankruptcies and stole money from a charitable foundation. Morpeth doesn't mention any of those things, just the fact that Biden worked at an actual job and, along with his wife, managed to save a little and invest wisely. God damn Biden, what a crook and scam artist, completely unqualified to be POTUS, unlike Trump.

Morpeth will be along soon to chastise me for being rude because, just like four years ago ... he thinks that as long as he does it politely, it's okay for him to lie his ****ing ass off. Disgusting.

Last edited by Leslie; Jul 19th 2020 at 10:24 pm.
Old Jul 19th 2020, 10:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

bc2015 has a reputation beyond reputebc2015 has a reputation beyond reputebc2015 has a reputation beyond reputebc2015 has a reputation beyond reputebc2015 has a reputation beyond reputebc2015 has a reputation beyond reputebc2015 has a reputation beyond reputebc2015 has a reputation beyond reputebc2015 has a reputation beyond reputebc2015 has a reputation beyond reputebc2015 has a reputation beyond repute

Today we learned that Trump thinks he is a genius because he can count 7 back from 100.

Old Jul 19th 2020, 10:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

morpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond repute

Indeed.

Not to mention that the entire assertion that Biden got rich from his public service is just as disgusting as morpeth's normalization of that orange piece of shit.

Morpeth said the following about Joe Biden (these are his completely untwisted words verbatim) ...

"Dedicating himself to public service ? You make it sound like some noble sacrifice was made. And he isn't poor"

"a bit ironic when I hear about someone being a 'public servant' and that they sacrificed in doing so, and then up wealthy just the same"

The "wealth" morpeth described is the combined wealth of Joe and Jill Biden. Both have worked their entire adult lives and not taken retirement. Jill Biden worked for the eight years that she was SLOTUS. Between the two of them, they've written five books and invested wisely. But oh yeah, baby, it's so cool to claim that Biden got rich off his "government paycheck" rather than tell the truth.

Meanwhile morpeth praises Trump's executive ability. Trump, who was born into wealth, took millions from his father long after he should have been able to pay his own way, doesn't pay his bills other than when he paid somebody else to take his SATs, claimed multiple bankruptcies and stole money from a charitable foundation. Morpeth doesn't mention any of those things, just the fact that Biden worked at an actual job and, along with his wife, managed to save a little and invest wisely. God damn Biden, what a crook and scam artist, completely unqualified to be POTUS, unlike Trump.

Morpeth will be along soon to chastise me for being rude because, just like four years ago ... he thinks that as long as he does it politely, it's okay for him to lie his ****ing ass off. Disgusting.
You always seem to degenerate into name calling rudeness from your partisanship, and having an opinion right or wrong is not lying. Yes civility and politeness have some value for reasoned discussion.

Pointing out there would be typical experience one would expect a President or Vice President to have I fail to see why that would be a controversial point, or that someone going into an executive or management position one would normally expect them to have had some experience in exactly that. Pointing out that in some areas Trump has more actual management experience than Biden is not being a 'shill' for Trump, any more than saying Biden has more legislative experience than Trump is being a 'shill' for Biden, that is just being objective.

As far as Kamala Harris I fail to see that her experience is what one would want in a future or potential President. why she is even in consideration is beyond me- which if I really he original subject I was responding to..

You are right, I do not know the source of the wealth he has, or if it came from his wife's work, or some acumen in investing, though hardly has he made some big 'sacrifice' as a public 'servant'.

Biden has been part of the system for decades, living of a government paycheck, and yes I don't consider it some noble 'sacrifice' he has made in the work he chose. That doesn't mean in the least Trump doesn't have many serious character flaws and questionable past, or some wacky views. I wouldn't vote for either of them. As far as I can gather Biden is a decent fellow, and Trump is the opposite- yet neither do I think has the vision and ability to seriously address the problems the country faces.

Old Jul 19th 2020, 10:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

morpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond repute

About Biden . . .

More about Biden:

Yet Trump never ran a state.

Twisting your words?

In regards to " "executive experience ? military experience ? foreign experience ? relevant academic credentials" , are those not criteria one would want to see in a President or Vice President ?
Old Jul 19th 2020, 11:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

MMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond repute

Indeed.

morpeth said the following about Joe Biden (these are his completely untwisted words verbatim) ...

Meanwhile morpeth praises Trump's executive ability. Trump who was born into wealth, took millions from his father long after he should have been able to pay his own way, doesn't pay his bills other than when he paid somebody else to take his SATs, claimed multiple bankruptcies and stole money from a charitable foundation.

morpeth will be along soon to chastise me for being rude because, just like four years ago ... he thinks that as long as he does it politely, it's okay for him to lie ****ing ass off. Disgusting.
Morpeth's wealth fixation is both obsessive and peculiar. (I wonder whether the guy even pays US taxes?)
There's something weirdly personal about his concern with this issue - It's as tho' he believes politicians to be frauds (unless they "have executive experience, served in the military, ran a this or ran a that, blah blah blah...")
And their salaries repesent an undeserved slurp from the proverbial gravy boat. Why does he harbour this deep suspicion and resentment? Truth be told...IDGAD

Trump, by the way, not only "stole money from "a (his) (un)charitable foundation", as you point out, he even stole money from his own niece and nephew (their inheritance) following the untimely death of his elder brother (their father).

And he's stealing our American democracy - by his corruption of it.

Old Jul 20th 2020, 2:35 am
WTF?

In regards to " "executive experience ? military experience ? foreign experience ? relevant academic credentials" , are those not criteria one would want to see in a President or Vice President ?
Okay, enough of the blah blah. Trump and Biden are the presumptive nominees. All of this bickering about qualifications is for the primaries and run-offs. This is the 2020 Election thread. Enough of the distractions, let's get real about what this election is actually about.

Question: Which nominee would you trust more with handling the pandemic?
Old Jul 20th 2020, 2:52 am
BE Forum Addict

zzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond repute

Biden has been part of the system for decades, living of a government paycheck, and yes I don't consider it some noble 'sacrifice' he has made in the work he chose. That doesn't mean in the least Trump doesn't have many serious character flaws and questionable past, or some wacky views. I wouldn't vote for either of them. As far as I can gather Biden is a decent fellow, and Trump is the opposite- yet neither do I think has the vision and ability to seriously address the problems the country faces.
I am confused. Are we to assume that you will be endorsing the third candidate, Kanye West? I can not see him meeting your criteria, which suggests that you are the worst of all eligible voters - one who could cast a vote, declines to do so and then bitches at the result.
You think Trump is the opposite of a 'decent fellow' and yet your moral compass appears to be set so low that you would rather endure another four years of Trump raping the US system rather than returning to the good old days where we know we're getting shafted by the administration but at least they deign to throw us the occasional bone.
America's governmental well being doesn't rest in the hands of the Trumpsters, nor does it rest in the hands of the never-Trumpers, it rests with voters like yourself. The big question is are you, and they, ready to reset your/their moral compass or can we just expect more of the shit we've had to endure for the last four years? Your move...
Old Jul 20th 2020, 4:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Steerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kimilseung
Set to record this tomorrow. Should be entertaining.
So .... what did you think? I watched the whole thing, which is rare for me these days (an hour of Trump is not my idea of fun!) I thought that, for Fox News, it was a good interview. My respect for Wallace significantly increased. I wish Wallace had held Trump's feet to fire a bit longer on the 'death rate' (mortality) question, as that is one of the most telling stats you can't really argue with, but at least he did argue with him.

Do you know what the backstory is on why they were outside? Trump was visibly sweating and made a comment about it being 100F; Wallace responded that it was Trump's choice to be outside. My guess would be, if they did it inside, masks would have been required perhaps?
Old Jul 20th 2020, 4:55 am
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steerpike
So .... what did you think? I watched the whole thing, which is rare for me these days (an hour of Trump is not my idea of fun!) I thought that, for Fox News, it was a good interview. My respect for Wallace significantly increased. I wish Wallace had held Trump's feet to fire a bit longer on the 'death rate' (mortality) question, as that is one of the most telling stats you can't really argue with, but at least he did argue with him.

Do you know what the backstory is on why they were outside? Trump was visibly sweating and made a comment about it being 100F; Wallace responded that it was Trump's choice to be outside. My guess would be, if they did it inside, masks would have been required perhaps?
All in all Wallace did a good job. I do not know why he insisted on doing it outside, your hypothesis is reasonable.
I am concerned about what Executive Orders he has up his sleeve, involving a number of issues, that he promised would be revealed over the next few weeks. He used the DACA decision as a link to these imminent orders, so I think he sees an opportunity in the court decisions to expand Executive power, which this administration is very strong on promoting.
I am flabbergasted that he thinks the cognitive test he took is something to brag about, difficult questions indeed, I wish Wallace had pushed him why he took the test in the first place,
The test is attached for those that have not seen the difficult question, that follow naming an elephant.(final five questions "get very hard,")
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
MoCA-New-Test-8.1-2017-04.pdf (212.8 KB, 16 views)

Last edited by kimilseung; Jul 20th 2020 at 4:59 am.
Old Jul 20th 2020, 7:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Okay, enough of the blah blah. This is the 2020 Election thread. Enough of the distractions, let's get real about what this election is actually about.
OK.....For starters, at the most basic level:

How can we simply insure the actual Election procedure itself will be free and fair?

Unfortunately, I fear there's little, if anything, the ordinary citizen can do to mitigate hanky-panky interference from both without and within.
The mundane logistics of first registering to vote, and then managing to cast a ballot either by mail, by drop-off, or in person, have it accepted and then accurately counted, have become increasingly fraught, subject to red tape and prey to manipulation.

Add to the above - Covid in November (combined with seasonal flu) will compound the instability that already looms over Election 2020
Speaking of which...

...What's on Roger Stone's agenda now that he's a free felon? A very grateful free felon, that is.
Dirty Tricksters never die, they just receive timely Clemency Pardons. Before elections.

Originally Posted by kimilseung
I am concerned about what Executive Orders he has up his sleeve, involving a number of issues, that he promised would be revealed over the next few weeks. He used the DACA decision as a link to these imminent orders, so I think he sees an opportunity in the court decisions to expand Executive power, which this administration is very strong on
Think Portland. Our LAWless and dis-ORDERed President will retroactively camouflage his tyranny by cloaking it in the jumbo-mumbo of an Executive Order.
He'll then foment dissension here, there and everywhere.
And "legitamise" each storming of the troopers with an EO.

As his poll numbers fall and our Covid numbers rise - the antics of his storm troopers will increase.
Divide. Conquer. Distract
This will be prologue to the main event:
Election 2020

Happy days, not.
But...VOTE !
Old Jul 20th 2020, 7:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by MMcD
Morpeth's wealth fixation is both obsessive and peculiar. (I wonder whether the guy even pays US taxes?)
There's something weirdly personal about his concern with this issue - It's as tho' he believes politicians to be frauds (unless they "have executive experience, served in the military, ran a this or ran a that, blah blah blah...")
And their salaries repesent an undeserved slurp from the proverbial gravy boat. Why does he harbour this deep suspicion and resentment? Truth be told...IDGAD

Trump, by the way, not only "stole money from "a (his) (un)charitable foundation", as you point out, he even stole money from his own niece and nephew (their inheritance) following the untimely death of his elder brother (their father).

And he's stealing our American democracy - by his corruption of it.
I find it equally weird that one would not consider experience in the selection of a vice presidential candidate as well as in a presidential candidate, as well as vision and agenda.

No it is obvious lack of certain experience doesn't imply one is a fraud, and my impression is that professionally and personally Biden is a decent fellow. Just as my impression of Trump he is obnoxious and sleazy, and at times intellectually challenged. Both have policies I agree with, and disagree with, but neither would be my preferred candidate.

Yes I do consider the salaries, benefits and perks of those in Congress excessive and find it generally silly this idea that public service in the government sector is somehow a sacrifice, and yes my general impression is most government employees have rather cushy jobs.Yes I do pay US taxes.
Old Jul 20th 2020, 8:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by zzrmark
I am confused. Are we to assume that you will be endorsing the third candidate, Kanye West? I can not see him meeting your criteria, which suggests that you are the worst of all eligible voters - one who could cast a vote, declines to do so and then bitches at the result.
You think Trump is the opposite of a 'decent fellow' and yet your moral compass appears to be set so low that you would rather endure another four years of Trump raping the US system rather than returning to the good old days where we know we're getting shafted by the administration but at least they deign to throw us the occasional bone.
America's governmental well being doesn't rest in the hands of the Trumpsters, nor does it rest in the hands of the never-Trumpers, it rests with voters like yourself. The big question is are you, and they, ready to reset your/their moral compass or can we just expect more of the shit we've had to endure for the last four years? Your move...
I do not know which candidate I would vote for. Nixon was a disreputable character yet adept in many aspects of foreign policy, Carter probably one of most decent Presidents we have had yet by most accounts not too effective. Notwithstanding i believe experience should be considered, I admit I am partial to some like Bernie Sanders, Andrew Yang or Rand Paul who all seem to have a clear vision whether I agree with it or not. A vote for a third party candidate would just be a protest vote achieving nothing.

Last edited by morpeth; Jul 20th 2020 at 8:08 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.