2020 Election

Old Mar 14th 2019, 4:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2020 Election

Originally Posted by Boiler
Beto is in, could not work out what his policies are.
Why do you need to know what the policies are? Surely you are not one of these voters who believes a countries leader or wanting to be a leader that if they promise this that and the other they will actually deliver?:
rofl:

I will reduce greenhouse gasses. How? It will be in our mandate when we release it. When will that be? We are working on it and it will be announced when ready? So you really haven't got a plan then. Yes we have. Can I see the plan? No. Why not? Its still being worked on etc etc etc etc.
Shall we now start on Immigration, jobs, wages, trade, crime reduction, etc etc etc.
Old Mar 14th 2019, 4:16 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

These are Pro's, they have been in the game for decades, they did not decide to get into Politics yesterday, this is their life.

I understand why, well I think I do, how do you win the Primary and not end up in a situation that will destroy you in the main election?

Not sure how realistic his candidacy is, not exactly Diverse.
Old Mar 14th 2019, 4:42 pm
Often not so civil...

civilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond repute

Diversity should not be a consideration, and even if he doesn't win, if it causes some of the progressive candidates to moderate their position some it will be a good thing - Democrats are unlikely to win nominating candidate that is tapdancing out there on the far far left.
Old Mar 14th 2019, 4:46 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by civilservant
Diversity should not be a consideration, and even if he doesn't win, if it causes some of the progressive candidates to moderate their position some it will be a good thing - Democrats are unlikely to win nominating candidate that is tap dancing out there on the far far left.
I agree with you.

But how to win the Primary? So far the race has been to be seen as more progressive than the next one.
Old Mar 14th 2019, 5:21 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

If diversity (no need to capitalize, it is not a proper noun) is such a BFD then why are Biden and Sanders so far ahead in the polls? Stop listening to the dumbshits and start listening to the people.
Old Mar 14th 2019, 5:37 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Leslie
If diversity (no need to capitalize, it is not a proper noun) is such a BFD then why are Biden and Sanders so far ahead in the polls? Stop listening to the dumbshits and start listening to the people.
Well this is coming from the guy who never expected Trump to win.

Biden and Sanders have name recognition. Which helps at this stage.

The polls are looking at the wider population and not the activists.

I do remember reading that AOC only needed 15,000? votes to unseat the long term term Dem incumbent, a tiny percentage of the overall voters.
Old Mar 17th 2019, 11:52 am
Account Closed

Okay, whatever. On to the actual topic of the thread which is the 2020 election. Kirsten Gillibrand has proven (again) what an absolute hypocrite she is with regard to sexual harassment.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...ssment-1214831

Oh, and the New York faction hasn't endorsed her, and she's having trouble raising money. Sad. Not sad.
Kirsten is in.

Beto has misogyny issues.
Old Mar 17th 2019, 3:27 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boiler
Kirsten is in.

Beto has misogyny issues.
1) Kirsten has been "in" for a while.
2) You're going to have to back up your assertions. I'm not going to jump down your non-supported rabbit holes.
Old Mar 17th 2019, 3:36 pm
Account Closed

1) Kirsten has been "in" for a while.
2) You're going to have to back up your assertions. I'm not going to jump down your non-supported rabbit holes.
Well you have commented on Kirsten and I agree.

Beto is in deep do do, misogyny was yesterdays news has got much more interesting today.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/44759...-ryan-saavedra

So Reuters sat on this story for 2 years, he has a very interesting early days and can not imagine he can now be a serious contender, well did not think he was anyway but this must kill it?

I expect he will be withdrawing to spend more time with his family.
Old Mar 17th 2019, 3:38 pm
Often not so civil...

civilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sorry, but who gives a shit if he was part a hacker group? As fas as I can see there's no evidence he ever actually committed crimes.

The current president has admitted, on camera, to sexually assaulting people.
Old Mar 17th 2019, 3:42 pm
Account Closed

There are some very disturbing comments about children. Well see the link.

I thought hacking was a crime?
Old Mar 17th 2019, 3:44 pm
Often not so civil...

Everyone can be young and immature. If Kavanaugh can be accused of what he was and still be confirmed, I don't think the right should have the gall to open their mouths.

If we're looking for the perfect candidate we'll be looking a long time.
Old Mar 17th 2019, 3:49 pm
Account Closed

Everyone can be young and immature. If Kavanaugh can be accused of what he was and still be confirmed, I don't think the right should have the gall to open their mouths.

If we're looking for the perfect candidate we'll be looking a long time.
As far as I know Beto has not denied any of this.

You make a good point about Kavanaugh, obviously the Democrats did their best to make sure he was not confirmed so how could they now support Beto?

And I agree about the perfect candidate, when you set standards you need to meet them.
Old Mar 17th 2019, 3:51 pm
Often not so civil...

You make a good point about Kavanaugh, obviously the Democrats did their best to make sure he was not confirmed so how could they now support Beto?
Because he does not stand accused of sexual assault. Simple really.
Old Mar 17th 2019, 3:57 pm
Account Closed

Because he does not stand accused of sexual assault. Simple really.
So you just need to be accused?

That will thin down the field significantly. No need to get more votes just make accusations. Where does that lead us.

My recollection he was accused of a lot of other things.

Will be interesting to see what Beto says about this, he would have known it was coming.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.