2020 Election

Old May 17th 2020, 2:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2020 Election

Originally Posted by Steerpike
Is this based on a premise that all landlords are money-grubbing scumbags and all tenants are saintly beings, who would never not pay rent unless forced to do so by circumstances that are perfectly justifiable?
More that repeated failures to pay rent shouldn’t have an impact on a judgment of whether sexual assault allegations are true. But really that just one small part of why Reade’s allegations look increasingly on shaky ground.
Old May 20th 2020, 11:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute

It's getting really hard to believe what Tara Reade says:

Old May 20th 2020, 11:55 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Giantaxe
It's getting really hard to believe what Tara Reade says:

https://twitter.com/jonathanchait/st...74326824554496
Wow
Biden openly lied about being on top of his class, being on a full scholarship and having three degrees yet he more ‘credible’ than Tara Reade.
Just below the bit you quoted.
Old May 21st 2020, 12:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Boiler
Wow

Just below the bit you quoted.
He also plagiarised Neil Kinnock during the '88 election campaign, was never arrested in South Africa, and treated Anita Hill like shit during the Thomas hearings. On the other side of the balance there's a huge weight of material that reflects creditably on him from many decades of public service. However, the more we learn about Tara Reade, the more is uncovered where statements she's chosen to make in just recent weeks have turned out to be flat out false. Me thinks Ryan Grim backed the wrong horse.

Last edited by Giantaxe; May 21st 2020 at 12:19 am.
Old May 21st 2020, 12:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

And now Tara Reade's attorney starts throwing his weight around. Predictable:

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...-letter-266447
Old May 21st 2020, 1:48 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

And now Tara Reade's attorney starts throwing his weight around. Predictable:

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...-letter-266447
She is a Dem.
Old May 21st 2020, 3:33 am
Banned

UkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond repute

She is a Dem.
Is she really a Democrat? I haven't met any serious Democrats that love and admire Putin. Especially considering it was Russia that played a major role in using disinformation on American social media to help steal the election for Trump. But maybe Reade is a contradictory person in more ways than just her changing story about her time working in Biden's offices.
Old May 21st 2020, 4:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

She is a Dem.
She supports Sanders, apparently. And Putin, apparently.

Last edited by Giantaxe; May 21st 2020 at 4:25 am.
Old May 21st 2020, 4:17 am
Banned

UkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond repute

Here we are less than five months out from early voting in many American states and the various voting blocks are cementing their support for the up coming election. I've never seen Trump this panicked about his chances of holding on to his chair behind the Resolute desk in the Oval Office. All his lying all the times he insulted everyone's intelligence by saying obvious untruths has finally caught up with him. The most recent poll released states that only 36% of all voters believe anything he says any more, and even fewer 33% trust that he can fix the nationwide pandemic in a way that will allow people to return back to their normal lives. We are seeing this sentiment in the polls in multiple swing states. Trump is actually losing Arizona by 6% to Biden.

Texas was just given permission to allow mail in voting which spells a huge problem for Trump because his map to victory has become a nightmare based on all the new places he has to defend. He might not lose Texas but he now has to camp out there and spend a sizable amount of his resources in places like Georgia, North Carolina ect ect. And even in Florida with it's many snowbirds, has Biden up by 5% and much of that is because older voters there feel Trump's main focus is on himself. One older voter in Florida told me that Trump views older voters as test crash dummies and he could careless if the coronavirus is wreaking havoc in that community.

It's not so much that they love Biden but many older voters have waken up and they see Trump better since this national emergency which Trump has turned into a disaster, and many don't trust him with their safety. There was about 20-30% of all voters that did not like Trump or Hillary but the majority of those decided to take a chance on Trump in 2016. The opposite is true Biden vs Trump. Of those that do not like either 2020 options, Trump by a large margin is the least preferred choice. That is why Trump is panicking.
Old May 21st 2020, 7:44 am
Heading for Poppyland

robin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond repute

She is a Dem.
And your point is?
Old May 22nd 2020, 3:08 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by robin1234
And your point is?
Quite.

I do wish Boiler would just post properly instead of all the snipe and run stuff.
Old May 22nd 2020, 4:43 am
BE Forum Addict

MMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond repute

While we're donning our masks, trying to protect one another - an un-masking has begun that might prove revealing:
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/21/u...edentials.html

There appears to be a pattern in the way Alexandra McCabe, aka Tara Reade, turns her various victimhood allegations into subsequent instruments for retaliation.
I wonder what she is really after.
My intuition says: A payday or vengeance or both. Course I could be mistaken...but based on all I've read about her...... something about this woman just does not sit right with me

Old May 22nd 2020, 5:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by MMcD
While we're donning our masks, trying to protect one another - an un-masking has begun that might prove revealing:
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/21/u...edentials.html

There appears to be a pattern in the way Alexandra McCabe, aka Tara Reade, turns her various victimhood allegations into subsequent instruments for retaliation.
I wonder what she is really after.
My intuition says: A payday or vengeance or both. Course I could be mistaken...but based on all I've read about her...... something about this woman just does not sit right with me
I suspect those convicted after her "expert" testimony would put it a little stronger. This is turning into a really sad situation if multiple convictions do indeed need to be revisited.
Old May 22nd 2020, 6:30 am
BE Forum Addict

MMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond repute

I suspect those convicted after her "expert" testimony would put it a little stronger. This is turning into a really sad situation if multiple convictions do indeed need to be revisited.
Indeed...
Meanwhile it becomes curiouser and curiouser:

Defying the Rule of Thumb: A Domestic Violence Survivor’s Story |

I read her account, for a nanosecond felt guilty for my harsh assessment, saner self quickly prevailed...and see her to be a shallow, self-promoting, attention seeking, manipulating opportunist
I believe she's dangerous - but fortunately - I don't think she'll matter a whit in the upcoming election slug-fest.
Old May 22nd 2020, 4:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.