2020 Election

Old Apr 28th 2020, 8:09 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2020 Election

Originally Posted by Steerpike
'They' - DNC? So the DNC caused Biden to win, not the primary voters who voted overwhelmingly for him? How can you spin this into a conspiracy by the DNC against Sanders or for Biden, when the voters clearly voted?
This is so tiresome. If Biden is going to be such a horrible president . . . why not attack him on policy or his record? It's always (1) it's a conspiracy (2) he's a rapist (3) he has dementia. If that's the case, you'd think they'd love him because he sounds exactly like their guy.
Old Apr 28th 2020, 10:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

zzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie
This is so tiresome. If Biden is going to be such a horrible president . . . why not attack him on policy or his record? It's always (1) it's a conspiracy (2) he's a rapist (3) he has dementia. If that's the case, you'd think they'd love him because he sounds exactly like their guy.
Don't be too harsh on the poor dears, it's going to take them a while to get the hang of using a different pronoun in their still favourite, irrelevant, dated chant.
Old Apr 29th 2020, 6:56 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ouch, Biden has just received Hillary's support for the nomination.
Old Apr 29th 2020, 9:19 am
Banned

UkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond repute

Time is moving quite quickly. It's only about 5 1/2 months before early voting starts in the States. Check your local election offices for the dates about registration deadlines if that is a issue. And having mail in voting set up if your state allows that as an option. I just set the Mrs and my mail in voting up for the coming fall. Keep in mind that several states allow for online and call in access for having your ballots mailed out to your home.

I look forward casting my vote for Joe Biden. What a very good man and I truly admire his long career of helping to make the lives of everyone in America that much better. I believe with him at the helm he will certainly improve healthcare for everyone. There is already talk of lowering the entry age into Medicare to 55. That will help a great many people.
Old Apr 29th 2020, 12:37 pm
Banned

andyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boiler
Ouch, Biden has just received Hillary's support for the nomination.
Yeah it put him right to sleep. Then again the sound of Hillary talking would put me to sleep as well.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...-clinton-town/
Old Apr 29th 2020, 12:44 pm
Banned

andyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie
Because it is America and that is how politics is and how people expect it to be.
Old Apr 29th 2020, 12:55 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andyrebell
Because it is America and that is how politics is and how people expect it to be.
I don’t think you need to preach to Leslie about America...she was born and bred in the US...you were not.
Old Apr 29th 2020, 1:05 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat096 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah it put him right to sleep. Then again the sound of Hillary talking would put me to sleep as well.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...-clinton-town/
At least read before you share this crap.

Closing your eyes for 15 seconds is hardly falling asleep....
Old Apr 29th 2020, 4:37 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
I don’t think you need to preach to Leslie about America...she was born and bred in the US...you were not.
And you don't live their do you either pot calling the kettle methinks. Perhaps this will be election when they take politics a bit more seriously. After all surely to god you can't return a man to power who tells people to inject bleach into their lungs to kill a virus. The country has been reduced a laughing stock under Trump perhaps Biden will bring it back.

The debates will win the emmy for comedy. Every other word out of Trump's mouth will be dementia not attacking the policy just making an ass of himself in front of the world and the people will love him for it.

Last edited by andyrebell; Apr 29th 2020 at 4:48 pm.
Old Apr 29th 2020, 4:55 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

And you don't live their do you either pot calling the kettle methinks. Perhaps this will be election when they take politics a bit more seriously. After all surely to god you can't return a man to power who tells people to inject bleach into their lungs to kill a virus. The country has been reduced a laughing stock under Trump perhaps Biden will bring it back.

The debates will win the emmy for comedy. Every other word out of Trump's mouth will be dementia not attacking the policy just making an ass of himself in front of the world and the people will love him for it.
Oh dear...you really should check your facts before you post, because you are fast losing all credibility. Up until a few years ago I lived in the US for almost 20 years...I am a US citizen.

Edit: Please show me where I have have posted that I would like Trump to win in this year’s election? My previous post was regarding your patronizing comments to Leslie.

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Apr 29th 2020 at 5:07 pm.
Old Apr 29th 2020, 5:00 pm
Often not so civil...

civilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond repute

Don't worry Jerseygirl, he is fast being dismissed as a troll in the style of Boiler and Cape Blue.

A coherent comment has yet to be seen in his 316 posts.

Biden is just doing what he needs to right now, which is nothing. When the other guy is digging himself a hole, don't fight him over the shovel.
Old Apr 29th 2020, 5:45 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Oh dear...you really should check your facts before you post, because you are fast losing all credibility. Up until a few years ago I lived in the US for almost 20 years...I am a US citizen.

Edit: Please show me where I have have posted that I would like Trump to win in this year’s election? My previous post was regarding your patronizing comments to Leslie.
I am not going to read back over years of your posts but did you leave America because Trump won? I don't care if you didn't. The biggest searches on google was for americans wanting to move to Canada or Europe after Trump won yet 45% of them didn't even bother to vote.

I wonder why, because both were such a turn off?. Maybe because politics in america is about attacking the man not the party or the belief. The TV stations demand it and expect it. Bill Clinton got Bush with read my lip no more taxes and the backtrack on that promise. These days it's attacking the man not the policy. Trump had his fans chanting lock her up at Clinton. And he will mention dementia every 2 minutes during the debates and every day he will be Joe it's whatever day and date it is and his crazy fans will be what day is it! what day is it!. It is comical.

Last edited by andyrebell; Apr 29th 2020 at 5:52 pm.
Old Apr 29th 2020, 5:51 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by civilservant
Don't worry Jerseygirl, he is fast being dismissed as a troll in the style of Boiler and Cape Blue.

A coherent comment has yet to be seen in his 316 posts.

Biden is just doing what he needs to right now, which is nothing. When the other guy is digging himself a hole, don't fight him over the shovel.
When the other guy is digging the hole you grab your shovel and bury him alive with the dirt he has dug up. Biden needs to hit the offensive hard, name a solid VP and get on the offensive because there is an american vaccine at Pfizer with strong chance of working and if Trump can have the vac among for the public for November that could change everything.
Old Apr 29th 2020, 6:37 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

I am not going to read back over years of your posts but did you leave America because Trump won? I don't care if you didn't. The biggest searches on google was for americans wanting to move to Canada or Europe after Trump won yet 45% of them didn't even bother to vote.

I wonder why, because both were such a turn off?. Maybe because politics in america is about attacking the man not the party or the belief. The TV stations demand it and expect it. Bill Clinton got Bush with read my lip no more taxes and the backtrack on that promise. These days it's attacking the man not the policy. Trump had his fans chanting lock her up at Clinton. And he will mention dementia every 2 minutes during the debates and every day he will be Joe it's whatever day and date it is and his crazy fans will be what day is it! what day is it!. It is comical.

Wrong again. If I was you I would stop while you are still behind.

very few people leave the US because of the sitting President. Many celebs say they will, but they are all mouth and no substance. I certainly would not relocate because I didn’t care for a president/prime minister etc.
Old Apr 29th 2020, 7:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

morpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond repute

I think the debates might be quite explosive.considering how Biden behaved in his debate with Paul Ryan and losing his cool a few times recently, and how Trump behaves all the time, and both of them seemingly prone to let us say charitably 'senior moments'. I still would have liked to have seen Sander's debate Trump.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.