2020 Election

Old Jan 17th 2020, 4:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

MMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2020 Election

Do Google and try to read article in today's (17 Jan) Washington Post, entitled: "You're a bunch of dopes and babies: Inside Trump's stunning tirade against generals"

It presents a jaw-dropping excerpt from a forthcoming book by their Pulitzer Prize winning reporters, Carole Leonnig and Philip Rucker, which will be published Tuesday.... fittingly, on same day as impeachment trial begins.
Their book is: "A Very Stable Genius: Donald J. Trump's Testing of America"

Old Jan 17th 2020, 5:48 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MMcD
Do Google and try to read article in today's (17 Jan) Washington Post, entitled: "You're a bunch of dopes and babies: Inside Trump's stunning tirade against generals"

It presents a jaw-dropping excerpt from a forthcoming book by their Pulitzer Prize winning reporters, Carole Leonnig and Philip Rucker, which will be published Tuesday.... fittingly, on same day as impeachment trial begins.
Their book is: "A Very Stable Genius: Donald J. Trump's Testing of America"
Apparently he just screams at everybody all of the time. If I worked there, I'd be recording it all.
Old Jan 18th 2020, 11:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Ingles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boiler
I Ingles defending Trump? I need to lay down.

You have to be kidding ,defend , I don't touch alcohol @ all , but the day the pull his plug , I will get drunk as a skunk.
The world will be a safer & saner place without him & his "disciples"
Old Jan 18th 2020, 1:25 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ingles
You have to be kidding ,defend , I don't touch alcohol @ all , but the day the pull his plug , I will get drunk as a skunk.
The world will be a safer & saner place without him & his "disciples"
Actually Ken Starr is going to be the one defending Trump . Also Derschowitz, former clients being Epstein and OJ Simpson. Dream team.

Old Jan 18th 2020, 7:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

johnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Fairly sure Trump plays as much golf as he does simply because the job is intense and stressful and he has absolutely no clue how to do it. I don't play golf but I'd probably escape to a course constantly if I were President.
He claimed Obama played too much golf, he would work not golf.

Old Jan 18th 2020, 9:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

MMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter
Actually Ken Starr is going to be the one defending Trump . Also Derschowitz, . Dream team.
WRONG!

The hallowed Professor Dershowitz maintains he'll be doing no such thing.

Went on CNN last night, and to the consternation of Geoffrey Toobin (his former Harvard Law student) and Anderson Cooper, both of whom disagreed with him vociferously......
Insisted, over and over, ad nauseam, in no uncertain terms - that he would be defending, not Trump, but.... THE CONSTITUTION !
(With the implication. of course, that the 7 House Managers and their 2 Articles of Impeachment are an affront to and an assault upon that Sacred Document

So smug/pompous and self-righteous he is.

.....Take cover (and it hasn't even begun yet)

Last edited by MMcD; Jan 18th 2020 at 9:54 pm.
Old Jan 18th 2020, 10:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MMcD

It's a good thing the Senate trial will be short because Dershowitz is going to be busy this year:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/crime...y-david-boies/
Old Jan 19th 2020, 3:38 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

It’s not that James Padot hugely admires Donald Trump or his values.

After all, Padot spent more than four decades as a pipe fitter, a skilled trade that provided a good living but relied on the power of his labour union for work and to ensure he was decently paid.

He worked on grand projects around the midwest including construction of the nuclear power plant in his hometown of Monroe, Michigan. So Padot is a fan of organised labour and feels a pull to vote Democrat.

But after twice supporting Barack Obama in presidential elections, he cast his ballot for Trump in 2016. Nearly four years later, he has yet to be presented with a reason not to do so again.

“I’d like to vote Democratic. But I watched the people they have and some of what they’re talking about and some of it’s just crazy,” he said.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ck-trump-again

Odd article to see in the Guardian and I am sure their Journalists will ignore it, I seriously doubt another Show Trial will change his or other voters opinion. The fascinating question is why the Dems seem intent to make what should be a sure thing so challenging.
Old Jan 19th 2020, 7:30 pm
Forum Regular

vespucci has a reputation beyond reputevespucci has a reputation beyond reputevespucci has a reputation beyond reputevespucci has a reputation beyond reputevespucci has a reputation beyond reputevespucci has a reputation beyond reputevespucci has a reputation beyond reputevespucci has a reputation beyond reputevespucci has a reputation beyond reputevespucci has a reputation beyond reputevespucci has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ck-trump-again

Odd article to see in the Guardian and I am sure their Journalists will ignore it, I seriously doubt another Show Trial will change his or other voters opinion. The fascinating question is why the Dems seem intent to make what should be a sure thing so challenging.
I think this guy, from the article, has the right idea:

"If the Democrats don’t have a compelling policy answer to address people’s actual problems, then they’re just going to keep being resentful and keep voting for the most spiteful rightwing people."Slat, who recently declared a run for the state legislature seat lost by LaVoy, backs Bernie Sanders because he said the senator has policies the party can sell to mobilise new voters.

“I’m not overly concerned with winning Trump voters back as much as I am activating people who don’t always vote or activating the new populations of young people who are coming into the electorate,” he said.

Old Jan 19th 2020, 7:34 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by vespucci
I think this guy, from the article, has the right idea:

"If the Democrats don’t have a compelling policy answer to address people’s actual problems, then they’re just going to keep being resentful and keep voting for the most spiteful rightwing people."Slat, who recently declared a run for the state legislature seat lost by LaVoy, backs Bernie Sanders because he said the senator has policies the party can sell to mobilise new voters.

“I’m not overly concerned with winning Trump voters back as much as I am activating people who don’t always vote or activating the new populations of young people who are coming into the electorate,” he said.
Certainly seen it said on here that they do not want anybody who voted Trump last time to change their affiliation.
Old Jan 19th 2020, 7:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute

Certainly seen it said on here that they do not want anybody who voted Trump last time to change their affiliation.
I’d love for people to see the light, but Trump’s approval rating has remained so consistent - in the low 40’s - that statistically it seems very unlikely. The country really is incredibly polarized.
Old Jan 19th 2020, 9:05 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond repute

The elections people in San Diego finally went high tech of oversea's ballots (maybe elsewhere can't say) still have to mail it in, but the ballot is done online, then download a pdf file to mail back in with the declaration. Great improvement over the previous method.

Voted and ready to be mailed.

Seems to be a need for schools in my voting area, several bond measures for schools.
Old Jan 20th 2020, 11:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Ingles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by johnwoo
He claimed Obama played too much golf, he would work not golf.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_kq84r4lqo
Yep, just one off the many "false claims" he makes on a daily basis !
https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-...ce=CSAMedition
Old Jan 20th 2020, 5:58 pm
Banned

dc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ingles
Yep, just one off the many "false claims" he makes on a daily basis !
https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-...ce=CSAMedition
False claims? how about Warren and her native American claim?. Or claiming that she was fired from a job because she was pregnant.? The woman cant even get her sums right. Claims that an increase of tax on the wealthy would pay for the Med for all and all her other programs and lies by denying that there would be increases in taxes on the middle class.

Old Jan 20th 2020, 8:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

johnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dc koop
False claims? how about Warren and her native American claim?. Or claiming that she was fired from a job because she was pregnant.? The woman cant even get her sums right. Claims that an increase of tax on the wealthy would pay for the Med for all and all her other programs and lies by denying that there would be increases in taxes on the middle class.
That's your justification of Trump's continual lying and criminal behavior?
Trump's a crook and a fraud. One has to wonder what type of person is it that thinks he is the President this country needs or should want.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.